Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Giving away my account

Go down 
+9
redcarpetfish
dokesh123
-Zzz
ZeionHitman
Dukekiwi
bwjoejr
legendslayer
Lanseal
Jett-Lagg
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Jett-Lagg
Rare
Rare
Jett-Lagg

Giving away my account Empty
PostSubject: Giving away my account   Giving away my account EmptyFebruary 17th 2013, 7:46 pm

I'm tired of the BS of these kinds of games. Giving away my account for both this game and Blood Brothers.
BB fams: 2x Desna 4*
Griffin 4*
Bunga 4*
Golden Lance with Grace of Winds and Rush

FF fams: Ultra Mutant v2
Giga-Primarch v2
Mecha Horde v2
6x Dynaman

I'm around rank 300 in the FF event, didn't even try in the BB event and almost no resources in both. Voting for yourself is an automatic disqualification. Anyone that has only posted once will not have their vote counted due to the possibility of being an alt. I'll let you vote until I wake up tomorrow. I'll tally the votes and send a PM containing my user name and password to the winner.

Nominees:
OKRedLeg-4
Lanseal-2
KMD- 1

Last edited by Jett-Lagg on February 18th 2013, 7:13 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator
Lanseal

PostSubject: Re: Giving away my account   Giving away my account EmptyFebruary 17th 2013, 7:53 pm

Can we encourage people to vote for us? I'm still waiting on some kind of reward for my work on this forum. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jett-Lagg
Rare
Rare
Jett-Lagg

PostSubject: Re: Giving away my account   Giving away my account EmptyFebruary 17th 2013, 7:57 pm

Yeah, I guess. Might as well give it to you now since everyone is probably going to vote for you. Smile
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: Giving away my account   Giving away my account EmptyFebruary 17th 2013, 8:06 pm

I vote for OKRedLeg. He puts a lot of work into the wiki, which is an invaluable resource for this game.
Back to top Go down
Jett-Lagg
Rare
Rare
Jett-Lagg

PostSubject: Re: Giving away my account   Giving away my account EmptyFebruary 17th 2013, 8:11 pm

One vote for OKRedLeg. Should edit my first post to show the nominees.
Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

PostSubject: Re: Giving away my account   Giving away my account EmptyFebruary 17th 2013, 9:38 pm

I'll gave my vote to lanseal.
Back to top Go down
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic
Dukekiwi

PostSubject: Re: Giving away my account   Giving away my account EmptyFebruary 17th 2013, 10:00 pm

Half a vote each 4 lan and redleg Laughing
Back to top Go down
ZeionHitman
ZeionHitman

PostSubject: Re: Giving away my account   Giving away my account EmptyFebruary 17th 2013, 10:19 pm

I vote for red for the wiki work as well
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: Giving away my account   Giving away my account EmptyFebruary 17th 2013, 10:22 pm

I am trying to collect some fams for kmd to get back on his feet after the hacking

kmd
Back to top Go down
Jett-Lagg
Rare
Rare
Jett-Lagg

PostSubject: Re: Giving away my account   Giving away my account EmptyFebruary 17th 2013, 10:25 pm

No half votes Kiwi. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator
Lanseal

PostSubject: Re: Giving away my account   Giving away my account EmptyFebruary 17th 2013, 10:38 pm

Vote for OKRedleg.

Does it really have to be winner take all?
Back to top Go down
Jett-Lagg
Rare
Rare
Jett-Lagg

PostSubject: Re: Giving away my account   Giving away my account EmptyFebruary 17th 2013, 10:41 pm

Guess I could give second place my secondary account. It doesn't have much, only a Lancerto and a Bullet Betty v2, but it's better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

PostSubject: Re: Giving away my account   Giving away my account EmptyFebruary 17th 2013, 10:49 pm

Well the "winner' can do with the account and fams what they want. So they could share it if they wanted to
Back to top Go down
dokesh123
Epic
Epic
dokesh123

PostSubject: Re: Giving away my account   Giving away my account EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 12:59 am

OkRedLeg
Back to top Go down
redcarpetfish
Rare
Rare
redcarpetfish

PostSubject: Re: Giving away my account   Giving away my account EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 1:35 am

Uhmm landseal
He should.get a reward.for all the hard work he does
Back to top Go down
Networksss
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Giving away my account   Giving away my account EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 5:53 am

vote for OKRedLeg for his wiki contribution
Back to top Go down
Jett-Lagg
Rare
Rare
Jett-Lagg

PostSubject: Re: Giving away my account   Giving away my account EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 7:15 am

Good morning everyone. As of now, no more votes will be taken. OKRedLeg gets my primary account and Lanseal can have my secondary account for getting second place.
Back to top Go down
Jett-Lagg
Rare
Rare
Jett-Lagg

PostSubject: Re: Giving away my account   Giving away my account EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 8:29 am

Gah. Now I'm having second thoughts about this. The next event should be a raid boss right? I did fairly well last raid boss event with only a 4 man team. I should do great now. Would it be ok for Red and Lan to share what I've got on my secondary? I should be at rank 200 in the event by now. You guys can divy up the Lacertos and whatever else is there. Could also give you my 6x Dynaman.
Back to top Go down
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator
Lanseal

PostSubject: Re: Giving away my account   Giving away my account EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 8:59 am

Sure thing. I'll see what you have and split it. Hopefully it is within rank 700 do there are 2 lacertos to share.
Back to top Go down
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator
Lanseal

PostSubject: Re: Giving away my account   Giving away my account EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 9:20 am

If you plan on playing, keep the dynamen to sell. The only squadie of value is the Betty v2, so I suppose we could share the profits if we sold it. I spent 100 of your coins on a rare and got a crappy fug brain.
Back to top Go down
Jett-Lagg
Rare
Rare
Jett-Lagg

PostSubject: Re: Giving away my account   Giving away my account EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 9:36 am

Lanseal wrote:
If you plan on playing, keep the dynamen to sell. The only squadie of value is the Betty v2, so I suppose we could share the profits if we sold it. I spent 100 of your coins on a rare and got a crappy fug brain.

Heh. Should've waited until they released a Lethal in packs. And I think I'd much rather give them to you and Red. You need more than that for what the both of you have done for this community. They never sold anyway and I'm not one to offer event rares for 1 resource.
Back to top Go down
kmd
Uncommon
Uncommon
kmd

PostSubject: Re: Giving away my account   Giving away my account EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 12:47 pm

Makes me feel good that I got a vote and wasn't even here, thanks guy but I'm not asking for handouts if someone needs it push it towards them
Back to top Go down
ZeionHitman
ZeionHitman

PostSubject: Re: Giving away my account   Giving away my account EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 1:28 pm

I could you a lacerto if you willing to give me or sell Very Happy
Back to top Go down
valorsoul
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Giving away my account   Giving away my account EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 1:27 am

Votes for both Lanseal and Red!
Back to top Go down
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator
Lanseal

PostSubject: Re: Giving away my account   Giving away my account EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 3:32 am

I already got it. I'm just waiting on the Lacertos to see how to divide it evenly. Still unsure what to do with the Betty**. How many resources do you suppose it is worth?
Back to top Go down
Mise187
Rare
Rare
Mise187

PostSubject: Re: Giving away my account   Giving away my account EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 9:33 am

Dukekiwi wrote:
Half a vote each 4 lan and redleg Laughing

This.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giving away my account   Giving away my account Empty

Back to top Go down

Giving away my account
Page 1 of 1