Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Giving Players A Chance To Get Lethals

Go down 
+4
paintballer58
Edwardgrc2
Strapavelli
Xarioc
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Xarioc
Common
Common

Giving Players A Chance To Get Lethals Empty
PostSubject: Giving Players A Chance To Get Lethals   Giving Players A Chance To Get Lethals EmptyAugust 24th 2013, 10:17 pm

I think I will get a ton of negative comments on this one, but I have to make my point. I think that there should be events that force players that already have lethal mercs to not participate, while the players that have none get a chance to get a lethal merc.
Back to top Go down
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare
Strapavelli

PostSubject: Re: Giving Players A Chance To Get Lethals   Giving Players A Chance To Get Lethals EmptyAugust 24th 2013, 10:18 pm

People will just make new accounts man, it happens almost every event
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: Giving Players A Chance To Get Lethals   Giving Players A Chance To Get Lethals EmptyAugust 24th 2013, 10:29 pm

I agree with Strap.

I will make a new account if they do that. SmileSmile

Just work your way up .
Look at Danpirate he got his first Lethal by SAVING RESOURCES
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: Giving Players A Chance To Get Lethals   Giving Players A Chance To Get Lethals EmptyAugust 24th 2013, 10:55 pm

Lol its a competition, and also its not like you HAVE to have a bunch, or any, lethals to win one...
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: Giving Players A Chance To Get Lethals   Giving Players A Chance To Get Lethals EmptyAugust 25th 2013, 1:51 am

Not a negative comment here, just actually some encouragement. You have to remember that most of the people "at the top" have been playing game for MONTHS (in my case 8 out of the 12 months this game has been live) to get where they are. And they started out in the same exact spot as every other player in the game. Penniless, lethal-less, and completely unable to understand the correct fusion pattern for an POPE.

We worked our up to where we are, and in this game, unlike MANY others, those people typically remember that and are willing to help players just starting in the form of resources, mercs, and advice that very few of us had ourselves.

My suggestion, rather than be upset that this game is pay-to-win (which it isn't), grind heavy (eh not really), and unfair (not if you are smart), take the advice older players give, ask us questions in PM's, ask us how we got our first lethal, ask us what tweaks you could make to your squad to make it better without spending a ton of resources, and be patient.

You can have a squad of 5 lethals. And you don't have to punish older competitive players to do it
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: Giving Players A Chance To Get Lethals   Giving Players A Chance To Get Lethals EmptyAugust 25th 2013, 12:17 pm

Just try to gather Power Shots as its fastest Res to collect. Win an L in tower. Rinse and repeat. Tower is by far easiest to win an L
Back to top Go down
d1fferent
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Giving Players A Chance To Get Lethals   Giving Players A Chance To Get Lethals EmptyAugust 25th 2013, 2:57 pm

I agree the OP's suggestion would be flawed, have seen a lot of people starting fresh accounts in some events, pvp for a definite example.

I myself am a casual player and yes don't get me wrong it would be awesome to have a L or 2, but atm im quite happy doing my apprenticeship and saving up res, you learn a lot more that way and as mammon has suggested the guys running L's now have done theirs and have put the time in, as must we!
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: Giving Players A Chance To Get Lethals   Giving Players A Chance To Get Lethals EmptyAugust 25th 2013, 9:39 pm

Save 200 ps and 200 be, get a killer squad then play tower lol

Its that easy lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FranksFight
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giving Players A Chance To Get Lethals   Giving Players A Chance To Get Lethals Empty

Back to top Go down

Giving Players A Chance To Get Lethals
Page 1 of 1