Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My account was banned

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Medinforlife
Rare
Rare
Medinforlife

My account was banned Empty
PostSubject: My account was banned   My account was banned EmptyFebruary 16th 2013, 3:13 am

Hey guys, so my buddy who was hanging on to my account told me that I was banned. GV claims that it was because I violated the terms of service. I don't know what proof they think they have but I was quite upset to find this out. What makes me most upset is the person who was using it purchased in-game resources using his own money and he lost them all. He also loss some characters of his that he placed there. 3 Hellcats, multiple over-perfect widows, marcus, Santas, Mutants, etc.

Just a word of advice, don't even mention the word money when on this forum or in game. I'm assuming that because I told people I had already sold my account just to get them off my back, GV took it as something else. I was actually considering coming back after I finish the semester but I guess that's no longer a possibility. Anyways, hope you all are doing well.

p.s. - I was going to play a few rounds of PVP just to scare you all haha

**I just read my buddy's fb message from several days ago so maybe there has been a change **
Back to top Go down
dokesh123
Epic
Epic
dokesh123

PostSubject: Re: My account was banned   My account was banned EmptyFebruary 16th 2013, 8:54 am

Does that mean the greatest treasure ever accumulated in this universe is forever doomed to darkness n void?
Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

PostSubject: Re: My account was banned   My account was banned EmptyFebruary 16th 2013, 9:53 am

Wow that sucks. Glad to hear you still doin good.
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: My account was banned   My account was banned EmptyFebruary 16th 2013, 11:10 am

All part of GVs evil plan for a character and resource sink. Just ban the top accounts that have them!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My account was banned   My account was banned Empty

Back to top Go down

My account was banned
Page 1 of 1