Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

stupid question...

Go down 
+5
legendslayer
LtButtstrong
dokesh123
orionpfaff
fozziev
9 posters
AuthorMessage
fozziev
Rare
Rare
fozziev

stupid question... Empty
PostSubject: stupid question...   stupid question... EmptyOctober 7th 2013, 3:13 pm

I know this may be a stupid question and yes I have read the evolution  guide ....and I have talked to a couple people and Im still for somereason confused.....in easy to read terms what is PE , OPE, and POPE stand for...

I think Pe is 8 in 1 400 crystalized if Im understanding correct.......please spell the rest out for me if you would lol......
Back to top Go down
orionpfaff
Rare
Rare
orionpfaff

stupid question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: stupid question...   stupid question... EmptyOctober 7th 2013, 3:28 pm

GOOD QUESTION. I could answer with what I think but I'm not 100% sure of OPE so I'll wait for someone smarter than me to answer
Back to top Go down
orionpfaff
Rare
Rare
orionpfaff

stupid question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: stupid question...   stupid question... EmptyOctober 7th 2013, 3:29 pm

I KNOW...

PE = 8n1 with each R1 fully leveled but no crystals
Back to top Go down
dokesh123
Epic
Epic
dokesh123

stupid question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: stupid question...   stupid question... EmptyOctober 7th 2013, 3:36 pm

pe^
ope= pe plus crystals usually 200
pope= pe+ 400 crystals( perfected over perfect evolution)
Back to top Go down
fozziev
Rare
Rare
fozziev

stupid question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: stupid question...   stupid question... EmptyOctober 7th 2013, 3:38 pm

Awesome dokesh finally now I understand!
Back to top Go down
LtButtstrong
Rare
Rare
LtButtstrong

stupid question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: stupid question...   stupid question... EmptyOctober 7th 2013, 3:38 pm

PE is a Perfect Evolution, where you've taken 8 R1s, fully levelled them and evolved them perfectly.

OPE is Over Perfect Evolution, which is the above, but with the addition of crystals to enhance the evolution process.

POPE is Perfect Over Perfect Evolution, which is OPE but with the maximum amount of crystals used to give the merc the best possible stats attainable.

Edit: Seems I took a while to write that, as it was already answered lol. Anyway, thank you dokesh!
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

stupid question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: stupid question...   stupid question... EmptyOctober 7th 2013, 3:45 pm

OPE is also slang for any evolution with stats higher than a PE build. For isntance, a 7n1 with 100 crystals would have higher stats than an 8n1 with 50 crystals, and would therefore be OPE. Since OPE is so broad of a category, players like to further define the pedigree of the merc by saying something like OPE200 which means an 8n1 with 200 crystals added.
Back to top Go down
Ravendill
Epic
Epic
Ravendill

stupid question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: stupid question...   stupid question... EmptyOctober 7th 2013, 4:45 pm

^ like what legend said; I like to clarify my mercs by saying 8x200...meaning 8xR1 + 200 cc

P.S. - if you want to determine if a merc is PE or higher (like for example a merc on the X, or one of your own mercs) just look at it's PE stats on the wiki and add 500 for +50, 650 for +200 and 666 for +400
Back to top Go down
orionpfaff
Rare
Rare
orionpfaff

stupid question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: stupid question...   stupid question... EmptyOctober 7th 2013, 4:47 pm

Someone should really make this thread a "sticky" thread at the top. (minus this comment of course)
Back to top Go down
Ravendill
Epic
Epic
Ravendill

stupid question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: stupid question...   stupid question... EmptyOctober 7th 2013, 4:56 pm

all this info is already in the sticky Very Happy
Back to top Go down
orionpfaff
Rare
Rare
orionpfaff

stupid question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: stupid question...   stupid question... EmptyOctober 7th 2013, 5:00 pm

Maybe...but it's definitely more clear here.
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

stupid question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: stupid question...   stupid question... EmptyOctober 7th 2013, 5:19 pm

hmm.... I smell a wiki glossary brewing.... PM me the terms that you don't know, or you think are important to know for the game, I'll get something up there so we can just link people there for a better understanding of game terms!
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

stupid question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: stupid question...   stupid question... EmptyOctober 7th 2013, 5:59 pm

Great idea gang. The ontology of terms has been fungible throughout my experience with the game. Appears that we each bring our own interpretations of the defined terms. Took me quite a while to get the lingo down, especially when spelling becomes optional, acronyms used (like the laugh when I heard what OHKO meant), English being someone's non-native language, etc.

Letting others stand on our shoulders is how any community converts a repository of data, through the painful processes of information and knowledge transformation until ultimately we arrive a what could be described as "tribal wisdom".

One step at a time ...
Back to top Go down
orionpfaff
Rare
Rare
orionpfaff

stupid question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: stupid question...   stupid question... EmptyOctober 7th 2013, 6:01 pm

New topic set up...
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

stupid question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: stupid question...   stupid question... EmptyOctober 7th 2013, 8:56 pm

I'm going to repeat what I said on another topic:

http://bloodbrothersgame.wikia.com/wiki/Tutorial:Making_an_OPE#Possiblities

Use this page for every crystal build, it's usefull and you'll never screw up. It's from the game Blood Brothers, but has the exact same crystal principle as Fatal Frontier.

Grtz
Filoriato
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

stupid question... Empty
PostSubject: Re: stupid question...   stupid question... Empty

Back to top Go down

stupid question...
Page 1 of 1