Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im quitting too

Go down 
+20
d1fferent
Everydaynyc
Orzhov
snowdemon50
paintballer58
legendslayer
aceslifebegins
Arthainius
edluv1
Eros1986
Thalstin
Dukekiwi
Fresh-Fil-A
yourchaplain
Edwardgrc2
dokesh123
DaedHead8
duavae
mamoncrief
Strapavelli
24 posters
AuthorMessage
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare
Strapavelli

Im quitting too Empty
PostSubject: Im quitting too   Im quitting too EmptyOctober 3rd 2013, 6:10 pm

Not sure what im doing with my guys might just save them for a rainy day. I have to work 7 days a week. Its impossible to rank top 10 and work that much. I had fun with everyone especially all the hunters you guys made this game too easy lol! ill probably play casually from here on out, and im not trying to steal your spotlight ryback lol. I wasnt even going to post this. Have fun without me, 1 less player to worry about i guess.
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

Im quitting too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting too   Im quitting too EmptyOctober 3rd 2013, 6:13 pm

Wow what week.....

Eros
JoDaHo
Ryback
and now Strap too?

It's too much, don't know what the game is going to be like tomorrow. Hopefully some new players step in to take those spots, because otherwise this is a pretty hard blow to the game and community.
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

Im quitting too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting too   Im quitting too EmptyOctober 3rd 2013, 6:19 pm

wow bro, this was unexpected lol well guess L Hunters is pretty much retired. Lets Start another gang.
let's call it R Hunters haha.
I'm sure we can stay in touch so no goodbyes bro. see you around
Back to top Go down
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare
Strapavelli

Im quitting too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting too   Im quitting too EmptyOctober 3rd 2013, 6:20 pm

Lmao i like it! You started this trend D
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

Im quitting too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting too   Im quitting too EmptyOctober 3rd 2013, 6:30 pm

It just got a whole lot easier to win an L.

Good luck with everything Strap!
Back to top Go down
http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
dokesh123
Epic
Epic
dokesh123

Im quitting too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting too   Im quitting too EmptyOctober 3rd 2013, 6:37 pm

good luck bro
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

Im quitting too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting too   Im quitting too EmptyOctober 3rd 2013, 6:55 pm

except for the part where i because easier to earn and L, Daedhead.

it just means that fewer legit players get lethals, and more of them go to res farmers and folks who get them to sell for cash outside the market.

which makes it actually harder for any player not willing to go through back avenues and pay money for them to get a lethal.
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

Im quitting too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting too   Im quitting too EmptyOctober 3rd 2013, 7:00 pm

Good Luck Strap.

Sent u a PM for Howzitrer v1s. If thats the Raid L name.
Back to top Go down
yourchaplain
Uncommon
Uncommon

Im quitting too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting too   Im quitting too EmptyOctober 3rd 2013, 7:58 pm

Strap! DANG YOU, how can i steal 3 srb's back from you now! Smile
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

Im quitting too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting too   Im quitting too EmptyOctober 3rd 2013, 9:12 pm

Yourchaplain. lol! And jeez what's going on with the game, everybody quitting. :'(
Back to top Go down
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic
Dukekiwi

Im quitting too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting too   Im quitting too EmptyOctober 3rd 2013, 9:21 pm

mamoncrief wrote:

it just means that fewer legit players get lethals, and more of them go to res farmers and folks who get them to sell for cash outside the market.

which makes it actually harder for any player not willing to go through back avenues and pay money for them to get a lethal.
People that sell for cash!
Mayb you should check who is on this list
Im not going to name anyone but last i checked almost everyone on this list would be american who quit and cashed out
Back to top Go down
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic
Dukekiwi

Im quitting too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting too   Im quitting too EmptyOctober 3rd 2013, 9:22 pm

Sorry for jacking your thread strapa
Back to top Go down
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare
Strapavelli

Im quitting too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting too   Im quitting too EmptyOctober 3rd 2013, 9:58 pm

Yourchaplain whenever you go to sleep tonight just think of me stealing all your mvps over and over again, and if you can just ignore how furiously pissed off that makes you and manage to fall asleep, only then you may enter a lucid dreaming state where you meniacally steal every single last one of my srbs if that will make you a happier person in the morning!

Lol jk man im so tired.. I never write such nonsense lol
<----------- just look at this guy thats me trying to keep my eyes open

Haha sorry if i costed you an L or an event rare though
Back to top Go down
yourchaplain
Uncommon
Uncommon

Im quitting too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting too   Im quitting too EmptyOctober 4th 2013, 12:43 am

hahahahahah, i got 25Th by 100K haha. so one more stolen and you would have Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down
Thalstin
Rare
Rare
Thalstin

Im quitting too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting too   Im quitting too EmptyOctober 4th 2013, 2:14 am

Not you too Strap. Sad I don't know what to say, suddenly duavae's R Hunters doesn't seem to look too bad.

I guess, I should change my teamname to Lone Wolf.

It was a great pleasure to play with you, good luck with real life.
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

Im quitting too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting too   Im quitting too EmptyOctober 4th 2013, 2:51 am

Hey, I doubt you remember but way back in the scrappy beginnings before you were a regular L Hunter you were one of my first stable allies. I would be glad to have you back sometime in the future Smile unless you decide to become a pirate like everyone else in the game haha.
Back to top Go down
Eros1986
Rare
Rare
Eros1986

Im quitting too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting too   Im quitting too EmptyOctober 4th 2013, 7:38 am

No way, if Strap's quitting, who's even playing anymore? Sad.
Back to top Go down
Eros1986
Rare
Rare
Eros1986

Im quitting too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting too   Im quitting too EmptyOctober 4th 2013, 7:40 am

It's funny, but I actually enjoyed watching strap dominate that rank 1 spot. We've never really allied but I know he's an awesome player.
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

Im quitting too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting too   Im quitting too EmptyOctober 4th 2013, 5:01 pm

yes he is a nutta, he can play 20 hours a day by my calculation if he wants to haha
Back to top Go down
edluv1
Rare
Rare
edluv1

Im quitting too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting too   Im quitting too EmptyOctober 4th 2013, 5:40 pm

Dukekiwi wrote:
mamoncrief wrote:

People that sell for cash!
Mayb you should check who is on this list
Im not going to name anyone but last i checked almost everyone on this list would be american who quit and cashed out
No need to group people Duke. That is no better than when certain people were using your allies country of origin as a synonym for botter.
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

Im quitting too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting too   Im quitting too EmptyOctober 4th 2013, 6:00 pm

Ya I've always found straps domination more entertaining then anything. Hate to see you go
Back to top Go down
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare
Strapavelli

Im quitting too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting too   Im quitting too EmptyOctober 4th 2013, 8:55 pm

Thank you all for the compliments, i use to really be involved with this game, im sure ill still be around i just cant compete in events lol. So its not one of those sad departures lol ill probably be like my dude duavae, and still be active on the forum
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

Im quitting too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting too   Im quitting too EmptyOctober 4th 2013, 9:01 pm

You my boy blue!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FranksFight
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare
Strapavelli

Im quitting too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting too   Im quitting too EmptyOctober 4th 2013, 9:03 pm

Ace you are the man bro!
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

Im quitting too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting too   Im quitting too EmptyOctober 4th 2013, 9:30 pm

Calling all Smack Talkers!!!lol! 
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

Im quitting too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting too   Im quitting too EmptyOctober 4th 2013, 9:32 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FranksFight
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

Im quitting too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting too   Im quitting too EmptyOctober 4th 2013, 11:47 pm

Let me know if you need a reputable and trustworthy person (like myself) to hold on to those Telepaths and put them to good use until you return Wink
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

Im quitting too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting too   Im quitting too EmptyOctober 5th 2013, 6:58 am

I could hold on to them as well .. (L)
Arthainius can confirm I'm trustable and I'd have a whole lot of fun with those mercs. ^^
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

Im quitting too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting too   Im quitting too EmptyOctober 5th 2013, 8:07 am

Or i can hold on to them . Smile

Me and Strap are Best Buds.
I helped him build his Telepath Team.Smile
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

Im quitting too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting too   Im quitting too EmptyOctober 5th 2013, 11:59 am

Lol the vultures have begun to circle the thread
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

Im quitting too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting too   Im quitting too EmptyOctober 5th 2013, 5:41 pm

Haha if they are being donated I vote in favor or legend getting in on the action. Especially since when he left he was extremely generous.
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

Im quitting too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting too   Im quitting too EmptyOctober 5th 2013, 5:42 pm

Of*
Back to top Go down
snowdemon50
Rare
Rare

Im quitting too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting too   Im quitting too EmptyOctober 6th 2013, 1:35 am

Strap bummer to see you go, how your able to come back and dominate some day
Back to top Go down
Orzhov
Rare
Rare
Orzhov

Im quitting too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting too   Im quitting too EmptyOctober 6th 2013, 2:14 am

Sooo many people quitting. Oh cruel world, I've only just begun to play!
Back to top Go down
Everydaynyc
Rare
Rare

Im quitting too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting too   Im quitting too EmptyOctober 6th 2013, 3:13 am

Now what I am I suppossed to pleasure myself to while watching Top raid damage replays....I mean what raid replays will be pleasing enough to even watch?? Smile

Strap I would like to see you dip those teles in 18k gold(which should just about double their value) and place them on the mantle and maybe once a day take one day and give yourself it and then give a funny yet poignant acceptance speech to no one in particular as you record it and put it up on youtube so that the rest of us might always have a little of the strap in our lives and regale each other with "Bill Brasky" like tales about you and your blue oxe's amazing adventures across this great land....."To Strappppppavelli!"
Back to top Go down
d1fferent
Rare
Rare

Im quitting too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting too   Im quitting too EmptyOctober 6th 2013, 5:01 am

Haha
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

Im quitting too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting too   Im quitting too EmptyOctober 7th 2013, 9:43 am

I propose a 'Rotating Telepath Squad' idea: use the telepaths to absolutely dominate 1 event and then pass them on to another active and trustworthy forum member to do the same. I know I wouldn't have the time to put them to good use and rank top 10 every single event, and would hate to see them go to waste. This way, we could event get newish players in on the action and give them a taste of the big leagues.

In fact, regardless of what happens with Strap's mercs, I think I might start working towards something like this as a project on my own....
Back to top Go down
Ravendill
Epic
Epic
Ravendill

Im quitting too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting too   Im quitting too EmptyOctober 7th 2013, 9:47 am

^ great idea! I second this.
Back to top Go down
souperbean
Rare
Rare
souperbean

Im quitting too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting too   Im quitting too EmptyOctober 7th 2013, 9:57 am

^^I'm in full agreement.
Back to top Go down
Loveff
Rare
Rare

Im quitting too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting too   Im quitting too EmptyOctober 7th 2013, 10:58 am

Everydaynyc wrote:
Now what I am I suppossed to pleasure myself to while watching Top raid damage replays....I mean what raid replays will be pleasing enough to even watch??  Smile

Strap I would like to see you dip those teles in 18k gold(which should just about double their value) and place them on the mantle  and maybe once a day take one day  and give yourself it  and then give a funny yet poignant acceptance speech to no one in particular as you record it and put it up on youtube so that the rest of us might always have a little  of the strap in our lives  and regale each other with "Bill Brasky" like tales about you and your blue oxe's amazing adventures across this great land....."To Strappppppavelli!"

I like to see it on youtube. Just search dismiss manu in bb. Oh my god!!!
Back to top Go down
trob1831
Rare
Rare
trob1831

Im quitting too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting too   Im quitting too EmptyOctober 7th 2013, 6:18 pm

i like that ideal also from above
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

Im quitting too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting too   Im quitting too EmptyOctober 7th 2013, 6:25 pm

He ain't going to quit. Lol
He is a R farmer now. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Im quitting too Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im quitting too   Im quitting too Empty

Back to top Go down

Im quitting too
Page 1 of 1