Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's an Ice Bot v1 worth?

Go down 
+3
duavae
nlipper1227
ArgentSix
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ArgentSix
Uncommon
Uncommon
ArgentSix

What's an Ice Bot v1 worth? Empty
PostSubject: What's an Ice Bot v1 worth?   What's an Ice Bot v1 worth? EmptySeptember 28th 2013, 12:01 am

So I've been hunting down Ice Bots in an attempt to finish off my Frozen Golem. I've surprisingly found a couple. However I have no idea what a fair trade is for these. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
nlipper1227
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: What's an Ice Bot v1 worth?   What's an Ice Bot v1 worth? EmptySeptember 28th 2013, 12:08 am

My arms and legs
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: What's an Ice Bot v1 worth?   What's an Ice Bot v1 worth? EmptySeptember 28th 2013, 12:10 am

it might work out cheaper to sell your incomplete golem for cans and then buy a completed one on the exchange, aside from the difficulty of finding enough ice bots people tend to ask for high price knowing that they are rare and people may be desperate to finish off their mercs. if you were to work out that a 8in1 golems goes for 200-230 res then a R1 should cost u 30 res, any higher than that you will be better off buying a complete one.
Back to top Go down
lginn2003
Rare
Rare
lginn2003

PostSubject: Re: What's an Ice Bot v1 worth?   What's an Ice Bot v1 worth? EmptySeptember 28th 2013, 1:13 am

Yeah that is what I have been seeing for around 200-230, once in a while ppl will try to get 260 for them but its over priced.
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: What's an Ice Bot v1 worth?   What's an Ice Bot v1 worth? EmptySeptember 28th 2013, 6:23 am

If you're selling your r1s, just put them up very high for a couple of days .. Somebody that's been searching that final Ice Bot part will pay all you want for it. If it's worth 30 AC, put it up for 50 AC perhaps.
Back to top Go down
ArgentSix
Uncommon
Uncommon
ArgentSix

PostSubject: Re: What's an Ice Bot v1 worth?   What's an Ice Bot v1 worth? EmptySeptember 29th 2013, 8:53 pm

Amazingly, the Ice Bots I've traded for have cost me a Grandmaster Fii v2 and an Ulfr of the Raven.

One more Ice Bot and I'll have a decently upgraded v2 Golem. Won't be OPE, but I started playing Fatal Frontier during the Frozen Golem event and I didn't know what I was doing back then. Wink
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: What's an Ice Bot v1 worth?   What's an Ice Bot v1 worth? EmptySeptember 29th 2013, 9:03 pm

That's some AWESOME trading Six. Maybe you should just keep hunting the r1 and toss the "ghetto" builds. Then you could have an OPE.
Back to top Go down
ArgentSix
Uncommon
Uncommon
ArgentSix

PostSubject: Re: What's an Ice Bot v1 worth?   What's an Ice Bot v1 worth? EmptySeptember 30th 2013, 9:47 pm

Fresh-Fil-A wrote:
If you're selling your r1s, just put them up very high for a couple of days .. Somebody that's been searching that final Ice Bot part will pay all you want for it. If it's worth 30 AC, put it up for 50 AC perhaps.
I may just take that advice. It's been hard finding the last pieces I need, and someone else put up an r1 up for a Mista Fista.

heptathlete wrote:
That's some AWESOME trading Six.  Maybe you should just keep hunting the r1 and toss the "ghetto" builds.  Then you could have an OPE.
Thanks! It took me a while to find those trades but hopefully it'll pay off. Not sure if I will be able to find more, but we'll see. Smile
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: What's an Ice Bot v1 worth?   What's an Ice Bot v1 worth? EmptySeptember 30th 2013, 11:42 pm

How many do you have?
Back to top Go down
ArgentSix
Uncommon
Uncommon
ArgentSix

PostSubject: Re: What's an Ice Bot v1 worth?   What's an Ice Bot v1 worth? EmptyOctober 1st 2013, 1:31 pm

mamoncrief wrote:
How many do you have?
Ice Bots? I have an R1 and an R2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's an Ice Bot v1 worth?   What's an Ice Bot v1 worth? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's an Ice Bot v1 worth?
Page 1 of 1