Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

whats trolling mean?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
J82dog
Uncommon
Uncommon

whats trolling mean? Empty
PostSubject: whats trolling mean?   whats trolling mean? EmptyMarch 3rd 2013, 11:49 pm

Some1 had asked me if I was trolling us. N I'm not sure what that person was talking about. Could some1 plz explane what this term is?
Back to top Go down
BLUEKNIGHTMARE
Rare
Rare
BLUEKNIGHTMARE

PostSubject: Re: whats trolling mean?   whats trolling mean? EmptyMarch 3rd 2013, 11:52 pm

I'm really trying to be nice, type it in google and you will have your definition.
Back to top Go down
TurboTalon
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: whats trolling mean?   whats trolling mean? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 12:00 am

BAN
Back to top Go down
J82dog
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: whats trolling mean?   whats trolling mean? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 12:01 am

OK, did I do something wrong? Cuz if I did, I don't no what I did. I'm kinda still learning this stuff. N OK, I'll try it. When I read the first definition, it said its some1 that gets some1 2 say something out of emotion. If that's the case ppl do that 2 me all the time. Alot of ppl say mean things 2 me n pick on me. N Im just not going 2 take it anymore
Back to top Go down
J82dog
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: whats trolling mean?   whats trolling mean? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 12:02 am

OK, so its trying 2 get some1 banned?
Back to top Go down
Karthunk
Karthunk

PostSubject: Re: whats trolling mean?   whats trolling mean? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 12:14 am

What to do, what to do
Back to top Go down
J82dog
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: whats trolling mean?   whats trolling mean? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 12:16 am

I just wanna no what it means man. N y its a bad thing. Is that so hard? N I nice responce would b nice
Back to top Go down
BLUEKNIGHTMARE
Rare
Rare
BLUEKNIGHTMARE

PostSubject: Re: whats trolling mean?   whats trolling mean? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 12:21 am

LOL is all I can say Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
J82dog
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: whats trolling mean?   whats trolling mean? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 12:25 am

What's so funny cuz I'm not laughing -_- what do u mean its all u can say? Just tell me what it means cuz I don't understand this shit. I'm not pro like u-_-
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: whats trolling mean?   whats trolling mean? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 12:27 am

From Wikipedia:

In Internet slang, a troll (pron.: /ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is someone who posts inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[3] The noun troll may also refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."
While the word troll and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels subjective, with trolling describing intentionally provocative actions and harassment outside of an online context. For example, mass media has used troll to describe "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."

/thread
Back to top Go down
Karthunk
Karthunk

PostSubject: Re: whats trolling mean?   whats trolling mean? EmptyMarch 4th 2013, 12:30 am

Please spell out your words; this new age thing of one letter/number for a word nonsense makes me more of an a-hole than my typical self.

A troll is someone who makes a post trying to stir shit up. You come onto this board and claim that you let someone borrow a kill claus and then you're shocked they didnt give it back. Either you are a troll or the most gullible player currently playing FF.

Also we frown on calling people out unless you have some proof to back up your claims.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats trolling mean?   whats trolling mean? Empty

Back to top Go down

whats trolling mean?
Page 1 of 1