Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop

Go down 
+24
Ash-PvP
sphynx187
JearBear49
zombiedave2010
Nivaiq
Arthainius
Jett-Lagg
Karthunk
legendslayer
Edwardgrc2
liamspencer
ZeionHitman
PeaceThroughWar
bossHUSTLER
Networksss
LtButtstrong
jedc24
Everydaynyc
Dukekiwi
Lanseal
bwjoejr
kmd
Medinforlife
-Zzz
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop Empty
PostSubject: Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop   Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop EmptyDecember 14th 2012, 2:59 pm

I have sold almost everything. Prices negotiable. Bulk Discounts.

WANT:

Ammo

Jackson L*

Mista Fista L**

Lockdown

Sam

Big Rig v2

Black Bot

OFFERING:

Ammo (500+), Powershots (350+), Brain Eaters (150+), Crystals (1500+) Bulk amounts, PM

Burnfrost v2 8/240

Mordeo Mutant 4* (OPE 8/250 evo)

PE 8x Dire Blades

Techno-Valk 4*

** Need ammo, Jackson, Fista, and a couple cheap AGI mercs only **
** Will trade Bulk amounts of res, PM for details **

Last edited by -Zzz on May 13th 2013, 3:26 pm; edited 53 times in total
Back to top Go down
Medinforlife
Rare
Rare
Medinforlife

PostSubject: Re: Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop   Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop EmptyDecember 15th 2012, 9:29 pm

I have 3 1* Primarchs,2 2*, a 3* from 2 1* and a 2* and 2 4* pact primarchs.

I'm looking only for betty/Widow or Mutant 1*
Back to top Go down
Medinforlife
Rare
Rare
Medinforlife

PostSubject: Re: Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop   Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop EmptyDecember 16th 2012, 1:56 am

What do you want for your chieftan?
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop   Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop EmptyDecember 18th 2012, 2:17 pm

^Pm'd

Updated List. Feel free to make offers and discuss
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop   Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop EmptyDecember 24th 2012, 3:36 pm

UPDATE Sleep
Back to top Go down
kmd
Uncommon
Uncommon
kmd

PostSubject: Re: Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop   Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop EmptyDecember 24th 2012, 5:17 pm

My thread got jacked lol
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop   Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop EmptyDecember 24th 2012, 6:13 pm

kmd wrote:
My thread got jacked lol

ya it did, sorry about that. I was trying to confirm that you were searching for FF stuff and not BB stuff but I chose the wrong words. My fault silent
Back to top Go down
kmd
Uncommon
Uncommon
kmd

PostSubject: Re: Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop   Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop EmptyDecember 24th 2012, 9:59 pm

All good man just messing around lol
I dont care
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop   Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop EmptyDecember 26th 2012, 6:22 pm

UPDATE

working on OPE widow #3
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop   Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop EmptyDecember 31st 2012, 6:44 pm

I posted a PE Widow Maiden 2* for 2x Widow 1*. Its a perfect evo lvl 70. Someone with 2x widow 1* help me out.

Im going for a 8/400 evo just for the heck of it
Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

PostSubject: Re: Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop   Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop EmptyJanuary 1st 2013, 12:59 pm

Good luck ~zzz, I have not seen any 1* widows in the past week.
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop   Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop EmptyJanuary 1st 2013, 11:50 pm

^Me either

Someone took my 2* tho. I got 8x Widows, most of em at lvl 70. I just need about 15 more crystal sets

My pvp team will soon be:

OPE 8/200 Widow - OPE 8/200 Widow - Santa - OPE 8/400 Widow

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator
Lanseal

PostSubject: Re: Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop   Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop EmptyJanuary 2nd 2013, 12:43 am

-Zzz wrote:
^Me either

Someone took my 2* tho. I got 8x Widows, most of em at lvl 70. I just need about 15 more crystal sets

My pvp team will soon be:

OPE 8/200 Widow - OPE 8/200 Widow - Santa - OPE 8/400 Widow

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Some part of me believes that the in-game population is still low because there are so many high level teams that drive the lower level players off. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic
Dukekiwi

PostSubject: Re: Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop   Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop EmptyJanuary 2nd 2013, 5:52 am

i grabbed your widow just need 1 more then time 4 200 crystal 8 1* build number 2
really hard 2 find any atm though cant be many left
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop   Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop EmptyJanuary 2nd 2013, 4:39 pm

Lanseal wrote:

Some part of me believes that the in-game population is still low because there are so many high level teams that drive the lower level players off. What do you guys think?

I know what you mean. It seems like everybody has a 4* Widow (Most are really poor evo's tho, my Mutant and Primarch were attacking before a lot of them)

Tbh idk why the game isn't more popular, its much easier to 'climb the ranks' in FF than BB. I also genuinely like the Sci-Fi theme more than Fantasy/ Cartoon Vampires. I didn't start playing untill the first PvP event and with a little over $100 spent on ammo and smart trading I have constructed one of the top pvp teams.
Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

PostSubject: Re: Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop   Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop EmptyJanuary 2nd 2013, 4:50 pm

Shoot I hear ya there ~zzz. I started playing this game during the 2nd dome raid event and had a easy time placing top 10. So, I changed to playing FF more then BB cause of that. It feels like alot of people went inactive on FF, like maybe 3k playing. Shoot look at the reward base it stops at 2500 where during the pvp event I think it stopped at like 5k or something like that.
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop   Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop EmptyJanuary 2nd 2013, 9:58 pm

Seems like pvp must be their biggest $ maker, which is the exact opposite case for BB
Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

PostSubject: Re: Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop   Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop EmptyJanuary 2nd 2013, 10:46 pm

That is probably only due to the lethals during the pvp events.
Back to top Go down
kmd
Uncommon
Uncommon
kmd

PostSubject: Re: Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop   Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop EmptyJanuary 4th 2013, 2:30 am

Interested in big boomer?
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop   Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop EmptyJanuary 4th 2013, 1:11 pm

kmd wrote:
Interested in big boomer?

No thanks. I'd be interested to see his proc damage tho. He'd prob make a good cheap tower clearer
Back to top Go down
kmd
Uncommon
Uncommon
kmd

PostSubject: Re: Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop   Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop EmptyJanuary 4th 2013, 7:15 pm

I haven't used him at all to be honest I didn't see much use for him in this event.
Back to top Go down
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator
Lanseal

PostSubject: Re: Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop   Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop EmptyJanuary 6th 2013, 3:27 pm

-Zzz wrote:
Lanseal wrote:

I know what you mean. It seems like everybody has a 4* Widow (Most are really poor evo's tho, my Mutant and Primarch were attacking before a lot of them)

Tbh idk why the game isn't more popular, its much easier to 'climb the ranks' in FF than BB. I also genuinely like the Sci-Fi theme more than Fantasy/ Cartoon Vampires. I didn't start playing untill the first PvP event and with a little over $100 spent on ammo and smart trading I have constructed one of the top pvp teams.

I think the disgust factor has a lot to do with it. No one exactly enjoys seeing fat, bloated, swollen-faced mutants alongside a slew of disgusting bugs and other creepy-crawlies.

Plus the story is absolute garbage compared to BB. BB has a simple storyline yet has a lot of character. FF is simply, oh you're crash-landed and stranded and now stuff is attacking you for no reason, and here, take down an entire military base while you're at it because that's totally believable, right? It's totally stupid that none of the Cardinal/CRAP guys even stops to explain what it is they're doing there (It seems they are preventing the spread of the Zerg). FF also lacks character. No personable dialogue whatsoever. It's just, "Let's go get them", or "Let's keep going." Boring.

That's also not to mention the scenery. It's just desolate landscape after desolate landscape (save the base, but w/e). It doesn't bother me now because now I'm playing it competitively, but when I first started, it definitely wore down my senses. There's no variety. I'm just hoping we come across the catpeople colonies/townships soon.
Back to top Go down
Everydaynyc
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop   Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop EmptyJanuary 7th 2013, 9:37 pm

Agreed lamseal, and more to the point, well actually 2 points 1) why are the main source of evil so interested in converting what is essentially 2 shipwreck survivors. So intently it almost feels like they purposely set up the boards with all the battles in your way just to prep you for your big evil conversion....i know its a sort of tool just to keep u moving through the boards but the "Hansel and Gretyl" fattening up tactic to the story line is really a reach, i mean your main character and angel must be like the masters of the universe unbeknownst to themselves to have such a guantlet laid out just in their honor .

2) enough with the teasing out the Andy story already!! I think by the second interaction verbally with him i was already over him....anyone else have this sesnse that he has all the charms of a teddy ruxpin? And if hes going to be some almighty transformer and help destroy evil in the end why was he allowed to just roam the landscape freely yet the "evil" has monitored my mains character and angel from jump street and knows all about them right down to angels cup size.
Back to top Go down
jedc24
Site Creator
Site Creator

PostSubject: Re: Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop   Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop EmptyJanuary 9th 2013, 3:29 am

I still have the same team I had a month ago, since I just got back from visiting the family. No widows for me =(
My best fam is still pact primarch and pact gis lol.
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop   Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop EmptyJanuary 9th 2013, 3:16 pm

I agree with most of the opinions above. Lots of the in game content seems a little lazy and generic, but a lot of it is intended also. Boring desolate landscapes are fitting for the crash landing/sci-fi theme. As for the limited plot and dialog....it sure could be better, but I don't even pay attention to it in FF or BB.

What bugs me the most is the sub-par artwork on the early release characters and the current lack of variety in event rewards

The game is at kind of a stalemate between new content and playerbase. You can't release a bunch of new content without an expanding playerbase, yet the playerbase isn't going to increase without attractive new content....what the game reeeeeally needs is more players, but how to accomplish that is the tricky part

jedc24 wrote:
I still have the same team I had a month ago, since I just got back from visiting the family. No widows for me =(
My best fam is still pact primarch and pact gis lol.

Welcome back!
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop   Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop EmptyJanuary 9th 2013, 3:22 pm

UPDATE
Back to top Go down
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator
Lanseal

PostSubject: Re: Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop   Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop EmptyJanuary 13th 2013, 12:07 am

I got a Night Blades 1*
Back to top Go down
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic
Dukekiwi

PostSubject: Re: Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop   Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop EmptyJanuary 13th 2013, 12:50 am

I'll take night blade 1's.
Value mayb 1 shot each?
Back to top Go down
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator
Lanseal

PostSubject: Re: Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop   Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop EmptyJanuary 13th 2013, 8:08 pm

What I don't get it, what's the point of making a PE Dire Blades V2? His only use is in Raid events and his stats aren't that great so he doesn't benefit from PE very much. Then again you probably don't have anything else to level up and he would be cheap to make.
Back to top Go down
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic
Dukekiwi

PostSubject: Re: Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop   Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop EmptyJanuary 13th 2013, 8:44 pm

dont under estimate them.
sita in bb with raid elites does sweet damage.
in getz event proccing 600k with 1 griffin buffed elite
Back to top Go down
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator
Lanseal

PostSubject: Re: Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop   Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop EmptyJanuary 13th 2013, 9:18 pm

I see. But for now, it's a bit of a waste with 4 characters, since either Primarch or Dire Blades will have to be on the side. I have the hero with the join strike ability, so he is perfect on the side.
Back to top Go down
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator
Lanseal

PostSubject: Re: Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop   Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop EmptyJanuary 13th 2013, 9:22 pm

I'll have my Night Blades 1* on Exchange come midnight PST for 1 ammo.
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop   Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop EmptyJanuary 14th 2013, 3:15 pm

^Dire blades is prob the #1 non elite/savage squad-mate for raids, They will be incredible when 5 man formations come out

I would like to make a 8x* for fun (I already made a PE Tigrey and Im working on PE Imperial Conjurer...boredom...and they are basically free so y not) but its not priority at the moment. Night blades aren't nearly as cheap as Tigrey either so Im just waiting for more to fall into my possesion

I could throw together a 1123 but meh
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop   Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop EmptyJanuary 14th 2013, 3:21 pm

UPDATE

PRIORITY: I have a Crystalized Widow2 (Bad evo) that I would like to exchange for a Widow1 + some extras
Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

PostSubject: Re: Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop   Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop EmptyJanuary 14th 2013, 5:47 pm

A 1123 is the same as a 6n1 4*
Back to top Go down
kmd
Uncommon
Uncommon
kmd

PostSubject: Re: Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop   Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop EmptyJanuary 16th 2013, 5:23 pm

Cardinal AI 2 of any use to you? It's semi OPE
Back to top Go down
LtButtstrong
Rare
Rare
LtButtstrong

PostSubject: Re: Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop   Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 1:18 am

I'm torn between making an agility or wisdom team and I'm kinda interested in the big rig.

I've got a few items/crystals to offer, as well as a primarch* and night blade*. Bunch of other stuff but nothing you'd be interested I reckon Razz

Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop   Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 2:52 pm

LtButtstrong wrote:
I'm torn between making an agility or wisdom team and I'm kinda interested in the big rig.

I've got a few items/crystals to offer, as well as a primarch* and night blade*. Bunch of other stuff but nothing you'd be interested I reckon Razz

Srry I turned my Rig into a OPE/100 v2. Im gonna use him for Raid
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop   Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop EmptyJanuary 27th 2013, 3:34 pm

UPDATE

List updated lots of stuff Im willing to trade

I have a grip of Turret that I would especially like to offload for res
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop   Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 5:18 pm

UPDATE

Only really interested in resources and swapping my Gormandizers for OPE 8/240 Samurai
Back to top Go down
Networksss
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop   Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop EmptyFebruary 13th 2013, 3:30 am

How Many resources you want for the hellcat?
Back to top Go down
bossHUSTLER
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: whats up Zzz got it to work finally    Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop EmptyFebruary 16th 2013, 1:05 am

-Zzz wrote:
WANT:

Items (Shot, Ammo, Bugs, Crystal)

Widows

OPE 8/240 Samurai 4*

Will always accept valuable stuff like Meta, event fams, Lethals, but I'm not interested enough to sacrifice much. I do good work on the Exchange

OFFERING:

Hellcat

Turret 1* x4

Samurai 1* (Lots of them)

Dynaman 1* (Lots of them)

Ultra Mutant 4* (13545 ATK, 1111112* 350 crytal evo)

Meta Mutant 1* x 15

Primarch 4* (14090 DEF, 11222 50 crystal evo)

Gormandizer 4* (OPE 8/200 evo)

Gprmandizer 4* (PE 8/50 evo)

PE 8x Tigrey4

I will trade Hellcat for a Santa, an OPE Widow, or lots of res

I will trade PE Gormandizer 4* + a little extra for OPE 8/240 Samurai 4*
Back to top Go down
bossHUSTLER
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop   Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop EmptyFebruary 16th 2013, 1:11 am

OK I got it I didn't know where to post stuff at so what's up with the HELLCAT and the list is up to date can u help me get two more e2 big rigs and I trade u for them I can't seem to find any
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop   Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop EmptyFebruary 22nd 2013, 2:34 pm

-Zzz wrote:
UPDATE

Looking to up my Raid damage output with Golem, Santa, Marcus, Mutant

Want to get rid of my Gormandizers and Shimma

Always looking for res
Back to top Go down
PeaceThroughWar
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop   Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop EmptyFebruary 22nd 2013, 3:50 pm

I just acquired an ice bot. Not sure if you are interested
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop   Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop EmptyFebruary 23rd 2013, 12:09 am

PeaceThroughWar wrote:
I just acquired an ice bot. Not sure if you are interested

No thx I dont want to build another, but I would trade for a 4*
Back to top Go down
ZeionHitman
ZeionHitman

PostSubject: Re: Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop   Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop EmptyFebruary 23rd 2013, 3:53 am

What do you value junker war marshal at
Back to top Go down
liamspencer
Rare
Rare
liamspencer

PostSubject: Re: Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop   Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop EmptyFebruary 24th 2013, 1:23 pm

Junker e1 for your hellcat?
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop   Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop EmptyFebruary 24th 2013, 1:29 pm

ZeionHitman wrote:
What do you value junker war marshal at
liamspencer wrote:
Junker e1 for your hellcat?

Not sure but certainly well below a Hellcat L

Its in normal pacts so it will be common soon enough. Id trade 2-3 Sam/Lacerto/Meta/etc for it tops
Back to top Go down
ZeionHitman
ZeionHitman

PostSubject: Re: Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop   Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop EmptyFebruary 24th 2013, 1:31 pm

I have a marshal V2 ill tradefor 2 meta and 10 ammo if you are interest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop   Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop Empty

Back to top Go down

Zzz Trade List- Res and Merc Shop
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next