Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nocturnal Telepath - To Evolve or Not to Evolve

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

Nocturnal Telepath - To Evolve or Not to Evolve Empty
PostSubject: Nocturnal Telepath - To Evolve or Not to Evolve   Nocturnal Telepath - To Evolve or Not to Evolve EmptyJuly 4th 2013, 7:14 pm

Is having two v1's better than one v2, given that Mind Swell is only 30% and not 70% (at least until it can be confirmed by Dakota that the 30% is correct)?

I haven't evolved my two yet and I'm on the fence about what to do.
Back to top Go down
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic
Dukekiwi

PostSubject: Re: Nocturnal Telepath - To Evolve or Not to Evolve   Nocturnal Telepath - To Evolve or Not to Evolve EmptyJuly 4th 2013, 7:16 pm

I got hellcat for mine and so did duavae
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: Nocturnal Telepath - To Evolve or Not to Evolve   Nocturnal Telepath - To Evolve or Not to Evolve EmptyJuly 4th 2013, 7:20 pm

Yeah, I saw those on the X and debated that one. Honestly, I think it's a pretty fair trade; at least until they do to Hellcat what they did to Marcus and re-release her as a v2, lol. Razz 
Back to top Go down
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic
Dukekiwi

PostSubject: Re: Nocturnal Telepath - To Evolve or Not to Evolve   Nocturnal Telepath - To Evolve or Not to Evolve EmptyJuly 4th 2013, 7:28 pm

Was debating for ages about that then thought just do it dont wait for dakota to fix something that might not be broken
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: Nocturnal Telepath - To Evolve or Not to Evolve   Nocturnal Telepath - To Evolve or Not to Evolve EmptyJuly 4th 2013, 7:32 pm

I would not evolve them just yet, you got a good pvp squad already. if you gonna use it in raid I would prefer to have two buffing at 70%, as for hellcat I believe it's worth it, and if they bring out V2 I will just have fight for two more lol
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: Nocturnal Telepath - To Evolve or Not to Evolve   Nocturnal Telepath - To Evolve or Not to Evolve EmptyJuly 4th 2013, 7:51 pm

i had the same apprehensions but evolved it. now im trying to find a second one 

take from that what you will lol
however
i am interested in a raid squad concept based on 2 or 3 of them if they get their 70% proc rate restored
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nocturnal Telepath - To Evolve or Not to Evolve   Nocturnal Telepath - To Evolve or Not to Evolve Empty

Back to top Go down

Nocturnal Telepath - To Evolve or Not to Evolve
Page 1 of 1