Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Brothers Bazaar getting blasted with bans and dupe glitches

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator
Lanseal

Blood Brothers Bazaar getting blasted with bans and dupe glitches Empty
PostSubject: Blood Brothers Bazaar getting blasted with bans and dupe glitches   Blood Brothers Bazaar getting blasted with bans and dupe glitches EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 9:47 pm

People doing "unbalanced" trades and multi-accounters alike are getting mass perma-banned. Also, there is a glitch that allows someone to generate hundreds of drakes/horns/heartbloods per hour, destroying the market and bringing down prices.

This is a downright tragedy since I only recently recently created a NPE Artemisia, NPE Jeanne, and NPE Griffin.

I suspect people will start leaving the game now that it's become a festering glitch-fest. They may even join FF since it hasn't happened here (ironically, due to the slower updates), but I somewhat doubt that since their disgust will just make them leave altogether.

Anyways, discuss.
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers Bazaar getting blasted with bans and dupe glitches   Blood Brothers Bazaar getting blasted with bans and dupe glitches EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 9:54 pm

My buddy and I are the ones that originally discovered the exploit. I submitted a bug report and sent an email to support over 20 hours ago bringing this up, but they apparently don't care. I haven't duped any horns though. I've put too much time an effort into my fams to risk a ban.
Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers Bazaar getting blasted with bans and dupe glitches   Blood Brothers Bazaar getting blasted with bans and dupe glitches EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 9:57 pm

damn. I hope we don't get that updated LOL
Back to top Go down
Marcus the Merc
Developer
Developer
Marcus the Merc

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers Bazaar getting blasted with bans and dupe glitches   Blood Brothers Bazaar getting blasted with bans and dupe glitches EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 11:52 pm

Legendslayer,

Could you tell me a bit more about this? What is the exploit? When did you find it?

I doubt FF will have this problem, but I'd like to hear more first.

Thanks,
Marcus
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers Bazaar getting blasted with bans and dupe glitches   Blood Brothers Bazaar getting blasted with bans and dupe glitches EmptyJanuary 24th 2013, 12:11 am

It has to do with gifting, and it was discovered soon after the updates yesterday that enabled gifting. I would have sent you a PM but you must have them turned off.
Back to top Go down
Marcus the Merc
Developer
Developer
Marcus the Merc

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers Bazaar getting blasted with bans and dupe glitches   Blood Brothers Bazaar getting blasted with bans and dupe glitches EmptyJanuary 24th 2013, 12:14 am

I have re-enabled the feature.

Please send me a PM.

Thanks,
Marcus
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers Bazaar getting blasted with bans and dupe glitches   Blood Brothers Bazaar getting blasted with bans and dupe glitches EmptyJanuary 24th 2013, 1:33 am

HA. Tell me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers Bazaar getting blasted with bans and dupe glitches   Blood Brothers Bazaar getting blasted with bans and dupe glitches Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood Brothers Bazaar getting blasted with bans and dupe glitches
Page 1 of 1