Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood Brothers Convert

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

Blood Brothers Convert Empty
PostSubject: Blood Brothers Convert   Blood Brothers Convert EmptyFebruary 1st 2013, 12:46 am

Hey, been playing blood brothers, and now am trying my hand at Fatal Frontier as well. I know I am coming in at the tail end of the event, but I was wondering how you went about adding allies. I have tried entering people's codes, but so far haven't had any luck getting anyone to pop up to send an invite to them. I don't know if it's something with my phone, or what. If anyone wants to ally with me, promise I won't just be a mooch! My code is 7QqsfH
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

Blood Brothers Convert Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Brothers Convert   Blood Brothers Convert EmptyFebruary 1st 2013, 3:42 am

If I read this correctly than it's the search function that is failing you (I imagine you can't search for fams by name in the bazaar either?)

Download a new keyboard app (Swiftkeys is my preference) that has a 'search button' and you will have full functionality

Welcome to FF
Back to top Go down

Blood Brothers Convert
Page 1 of 1