Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dakota Disappoints Yet Again...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mycookies8u
Uncommon
Uncommon

Dakota Disappoints Yet Again... Empty
PostSubject: Dakota Disappoints Yet Again...   Dakota Disappoints Yet Again... EmptyMay 20th 2013, 2:18 pm

The last two pvp lethals weren't great. Re-releasing Marcus might have been understandable because that was the first event where ios users were incorporated into the mix. But this event is just unacceptable, the reason top players top in tower and raid is to get the L and the event fams to either strengthen their team or to sell them for resources to ultimately make their dream pvp team. In my opinion the lethals in pvp should be the strongest out of the 3 events. If Dakota is just waiting for ios player to be able to compete with older players, that will never happen unless the older players quit. Because we will just be farming for resources....
Also making the event rares and lethals this weak won't help their case at all. That is three events in a row where there have been 3 mediocre lethals, and only one good event rare....not including the re-released marcus.

This is probably the event i look forward to playing the most, so this is why i created this post just to let off a little steam Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down

Dakota Disappoints Yet Again...
Page 1 of 1