Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

5 fam formations

Go down 
+4
Medinforlife
tankatc
LtButtstrong
Aosterstrand
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Aosterstrand
Uncommon
Uncommon
Aosterstrand

5 fam formations Empty
PostSubject: 5 fam formations   5 fam formations EmptyJanuary 15th 2013, 10:42 am

My question is quite simple but i hope it will generate some discussion.

When/if 5 familiar squads is released how will you're team be affected? Stronger/Weaker compared to the opponents? Will you get it right away or keep your 4 fam squad if you can find some advantage?

Myself i got some mixed feelings about it when my current squad is Widow,meta,3*primarch/gormandizer,meta becouse i think thats how good its gonna get for me, but on the other hand my possible -meta-_primarch_-meta-_gormandizer_-Widow- squad looks just about equal competitive in my mind.

*edit* And i "maybe" posted this post in the wrong part of the forum..
Back to top Go down
LtButtstrong
Rare
Rare
LtButtstrong

5 fam formations Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 fam formations   5 fam formations EmptyJanuary 15th 2013, 11:02 am

It will definitely help with events at least, especially raids. Towers too, since the enemy already use 5-fam formations anyway.

PvP, not so much I'm guessing. The players dominating it now will likely remain the same.

Back to top Go down
tankatc
Rare
Rare
tankatc

5 fam formations Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 fam formations   5 fam formations EmptyJanuary 15th 2013, 9:56 pm

Aosterstrand wrote:
My question is quite simple but i hope it will generate some discussion.

When/if 5 familiar squads is released how will you're team be affected? Stronger/Weaker compared to the opponents? Will you get it right away or keep your 4 fam squad if you can find some advantage?

Myself i got some mixed feelings about it when my current squad is Widow,meta,3*primarch/gormandizer,meta becouse i think thats how good its gonna get for me, but on the other hand my possible -meta-_primarch_-meta-_gormandizer_-Widow- squad looks just about equal competitive in my mind.

*edit* And i "maybe" posted this post in the wrong part of the forum..

Considering I only have 3 worthwhile fam ATM, it will be weaker lol. Started
Back to top Go down
Medinforlife
Rare
Rare
Medinforlife

5 fam formations Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 fam formations   5 fam formations EmptyJanuary 16th 2013, 1:06 am

It will make pvp easier for me. 4 queens n santa . Although it is hard for me to play now

Last edited by Medinforlife on January 16th 2013, 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator
Lanseal

5 fam formations Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 fam formations   5 fam formations EmptyJanuary 16th 2013, 3:52 am

I'm jumping for it. I may not have the ideal familiar right now (my best ones would be an Ultra Mutant v2, Ultra Cyber Loroc, 200c OPE gormandizer, primarch****, betty****, and I'm thinking of making a PE Steel Gaigelbuster to replace the Loroc in PVP), but that's part of the challenge, isn't it?

As for PVP, those teams with Widows/Sekhmets will just keep on winning because she is simply too OP - especially so when given the small size of the playerbase. I just started a new account 2 days ago and it reached rank 2400 in the event.
Back to top Go down
Mise187
Rare
Rare
Mise187

5 fam formations Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 fam formations   5 fam formations EmptyJanuary 16th 2013, 11:53 am

Actually I dont have enough fams for a 5 man squad. Hoping to place good into the next pvp event and get my hands on some good fam. Exchange lacking of good fams tho at a reasonable price Razz
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

5 fam formations Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 fam formations   5 fam formations EmptyJanuary 18th 2013, 3:57 pm

After running a 5-man squad for a bit now in the PvP event, I'm getting the feeling more and more that Ultra Mutants are starting to be surpassed by Gorm/Betty. The Killing Spree skill spreads the damage around a lot more now, and in no way guarantees a kill or two like it used to. I'm liking the Stopping Power proc more and more as it seems more of a sure win when it procs.

Any one else starting to see this as well?
Back to top Go down
Mise187
Rare
Rare
Mise187

5 fam formations Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 fam formations   5 fam formations EmptyJanuary 18th 2013, 5:58 pm

I feel like sooner or later they will make some changes to the modifier of unstop-force, the numbers are insane 20-25k unbuffed really?buffed from the new lethal for how much they will hit 50k? Btw it really depends imho, actually a buffed ultra-mut will prolly kill at least 3 squadmates. Let's suppose i'm gonna make an OPE turret and my front line will be ultra-mut / santa / turret I will have 3 fams atking faster then gorm / betty.

That doesnt change the fact I'm gonna get my hands on one of those 2 sooner or later and let them sit in the back raw Razz

PS: better nerf Irelia.
Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

5 fam formations Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 fam formations   5 fam formations EmptyJanuary 18th 2013, 6:17 pm

If I am able to get a Hellcat, I'm going pair it with my widows to reduce the damage taken from betty / gorm
Back to top Go down
Mise187
Rare
Rare
Mise187

5 fam formations Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 fam formations   5 fam formations EmptyJanuary 18th 2013, 6:40 pm

bwjoejr wrote:
If I am able to get a Hellcat, I'm going pair it with my widows to reduce the damage taken from betty / gorm

+1
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

5 fam formations Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 fam formations   5 fam formations EmptyJanuary 18th 2013, 10:26 pm

Does that mean Unstoppable Force is WIS based? It seems like it should be ATK based.
Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

5 fam formations Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 fam formations   5 fam formations EmptyJanuary 18th 2013, 10:46 pm

Yes it is wis based.
Back to top Go down
Mise187
Rare
Rare
Mise187

5 fam formations Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 fam formations   5 fam formations EmptyJanuary 19th 2013, 11:39 am

Btw guys do you think they will introduce some agi fams on next raid event? Feel like FF world is overpopulated by WIS and ATK fams >.>

If they keep the order next pvp event will gove us the 2nd AGI based lethal (in order we had Marcus (agi) - Santa (atk) - Hellcat (wis).

Need moar agi Neutral
Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

5 fam formations Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 fam formations   5 fam formations EmptyJanuary 19th 2013, 12:07 pm

Also if the trend continues it will be based off of Doppeladler II from BB and even might be our first lethal with 2*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

5 fam formations Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5 fam formations   5 fam formations Empty

Back to top Go down

5 fam formations
Page 1 of 1