Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gaigelbuster Worth?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator
Lanseal

Gaigelbuster Worth? Empty
PostSubject: Gaigelbuster Worth?   Gaigelbuster Worth? EmptyJanuary 14th 2013, 5:36 pm

I've seen him being sold for as low as 8 resources. Still doesn't seem worth it to me since its too slow even @ PE and its stats overall are way below Jeanne's.

http://fatalfrontier.wikia.com/wiki/Steel_Gaigelbuster

bloodbrothersgame.wikia.com/wiki/Jeanne,_Knight_Templar_II
Back to top Go down
Karthunk
Karthunk

PostSubject: Re: Gaigelbuster Worth?   Gaigelbuster Worth? EmptyJanuary 17th 2013, 2:01 pm

It's hard to do a cross compare when BB has so many more good fams than FF. What other good single row smashing fam does FF have?

All that aside I would not, and will not, pay more than 6 of the $1 resources for a 1*.

I love the people that evolved their Gaiglbusters without even leveling them... what they hell were they thinking? No one is going to buy that trash.

Some of them are trying to capitalize on that stupidity by posting them up for Gorgers or Metas or whatnot. I can't say for certain whether that method carries any merit but it's certainly too risky IMO. Trading for resources is far safer than failing miserably at a botched trade.

My mutant is only a mere 2-1-2, yet it manages to attack sooner than most mutants I've encountered. I guess people just evo the moment they can. The 5% and 10% difference must not have much quantitative weight in their head.
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: Gaigelbuster Worth?   Gaigelbuster Worth? EmptyJanuary 17th 2013, 2:22 pm

Karthunk wrote:
It's hard to do a cross compare when BB has so many more good fams than FF. What other good single row smashing fam does FF have?

All that aside I would not, and will not, pay more than 6 of the $1 resources for a 1*.

I love the people that evolved their Gaiglbusters without even leveling them... what they hell were they thinking? No one is going to buy that trash.

Everytime a new fam hits the Exchange a few people rush evo a 4* and post it up...Its hilarious. It obvious that MANY people don't understand proper evolution. I love when I look at the leaderboards and see people with crap evo'd fams. HA

Id say 5-6 res is about right for Gaigleblaster
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: Gaigelbuster Worth?   Gaigelbuster Worth? EmptyJanuary 21st 2013, 4:05 pm

Anyone using him? Im curious to know the multiplier on his proc..hoping it does at least enough damage to kill front to front without buffs
Back to top Go down
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator
Lanseal

PostSubject: Re: Gaigelbuster Worth?   Gaigelbuster Worth? EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 12:00 am

Just did an all-out with a PE Gaigelbuster (no crystals) in the front, no ATK buff. Did ~21500 damage to a front Ultra Cyber Loroc and Ultra Mutant V2.

That's with 1.5 AO bonus and 1.2 title bonus. I'm unsure what the equation is to figure out the base x value. I'm guessing it's 1.7x=21500, which would make x=12647.

A lot better than I or probably anyone else expected.
Back to top Go down
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic
Dukekiwi

PostSubject: Re: Gaigelbuster Worth?   Gaigelbuster Worth? EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 12:34 am

Just 2 slow? If was faster then betty would b awesome
Back to top Go down
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator
Lanseal

PostSubject: Re: Gaigelbuster Worth?   Gaigelbuster Worth? EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 1:53 am

It's still no pushover.
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: Gaigelbuster Worth?   Gaigelbuster Worth? EmptyJanuary 23rd 2013, 4:40 pm

Middle row to middle row with a level 88 PE uncrystalized Gaigel I'm getting between 10.5k - 11k. That's with a 1.25x pvp modifier (vs 1.25 as well).

Crystalize him, put him up front, and if he procs it's probably a 1-hit kill for anything in the row. Of course, you could put a betty or gorm in the back row with the same proc percentage and wipe the whole team.

However, we haven't been able to realize his full potential yet as there are no 5-man single line formations yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaigelbuster Worth?   Gaigelbuster Worth? Empty

Back to top Go down

Gaigelbuster Worth?
Page 1 of 1