Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new to FF, but decent player in BB

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tankatc
Anonymous

new to FF, but decent player in BB Empty
PostSubject: new to FF, but decent player in BB   new to FF, but decent player in BB EmptyJanuary 12th 2013, 11:12 pm

Sorry to bother yall, but are there some thread that give the equivalent from BB to FF?

Mostly for items.

Like bugle is...
mandrake is...
GH is...
elixir is...
sage is...

Secondly, what would be a very cheap decent first few guys should I train. Any suggestions?

Back to top Go down
Medinforlife
Rare
Rare
Medinforlife

PostSubject: Re: new to FF, but decent player in BB   new to FF, but decent player in BB EmptyJanuary 12th 2013, 11:31 pm

Bugle=Ammo
Mandrake=Power Shot
Horn=Ammo Box
Elixer=Med Pack
Sage=Mind Eraser

It's pretty self explanatory since both games are identical. Are you looking for starter epics or Rares?
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: new to FF, but decent player in BB   new to FF, but decent player in BB EmptyJanuary 12th 2013, 11:35 pm

For starting out, you might be able to get some of the Reindeer pretty cheap. They have decent stats (not competative, but solid enough to get you through teh game) and a 3-person aoe skill.

Welcome to the game! It's not as robust as BB, but its definately still fun, especially if your not a huge Twilight fan and would rather see robots smash each other up!
Back to top Go down
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic
Dukekiwi

PostSubject: Re: new to FF, but decent player in BB   new to FF, but decent player in BB EmptyJanuary 13th 2013, 12:42 am

I can give u 2 young paindeer after reset have no trades left
Back to top Go down
tankatc
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: new to FF, but decent player in BB   new to FF, but decent player in BB EmptyJanuary 13th 2013, 9:03 am

Thanks for everything, duke, I would not say no, all I got was a wild one with the 100 rare so I got a second to make a perfect evolution.
Back to top Go down
tankatc
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: new to FF, but decent player in BB   new to FF, but decent player in BB EmptyJanuary 13th 2013, 9:15 am

Duke, I posted a wild one v2 for two young paindeer.

Feel free to snag it if you will Wink I can give you some stuff in bb in compensation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new to FF, but decent player in BB   new to FF, but decent player in BB Empty

Back to top Go down

new to FF, but decent player in BB
Page 1 of 1