Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Super Raid Boss is just....

Go down 
+3
IBishopX
dokesh123
AceBrun
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AceBrun
Common
Common

Super Raid Boss is just.... Empty
PostSubject: Super Raid Boss is just....   Super Raid Boss is just.... EmptyMarch 26th 2013, 5:27 pm

The Super Raid Boss is fracked up Twisted Evil I managed to hit 2 early then while moving I discoverd a MK II which I decided to leave as its SRB time happy hour time like why would I want to waste my ammo on that !! So then there was nothing I moved some more still nothing not even a invite I moved some more still nothing for 20min not one fracking Super Raid Boss.

So I think as I had discoved the MK II it basiclly blocks all SRB until is been killed confused confused

Back to top Go down
dokesh123
Epic
Epic
dokesh123

PostSubject: Re: Super Raid Boss is just....   Super Raid Boss is just.... EmptyMarch 26th 2013, 5:34 pm

Yup u can only discover one boss at a time. N when ur morale is full the chance of getting boss from other players r low.
Back to top Go down
dokesh123
Epic
Epic
dokesh123

PostSubject: Re: Super Raid Boss is just....   Super Raid Boss is just.... EmptyMarch 26th 2013, 5:35 pm

And also the event savage is so powerful that most of top players kills it in one all out. Ergo only few escapes for us tagger ambushers
Back to top Go down
AceBrun
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: Super Raid Boss is just....   Super Raid Boss is just.... EmptyMarch 26th 2013, 6:24 pm

Yeah a bit point less of having 60min of awsomeness only to have it fudged up by his riff raff. I thought the idea of SRB was an opportunity to get mega points cheers
Back to top Go down
IBishopX
Uncommon
Uncommon
IBishopX

PostSubject: Re: Super Raid Boss is just....   Super Raid Boss is just.... EmptyMarch 26th 2013, 11:01 pm

This event is just screwed up. Last raid I got supers constantly. Now I got 16 non-supers in a row and not a single Super. WTF?
Back to top Go down
mapuh
Uncommon
Uncommon
mapuh

PostSubject: Re: Super Raid Boss is just....   Super Raid Boss is just.... EmptyMarch 27th 2013, 4:08 am

The event savages are WAAAAY broken and OP.
If they make them tradable during the event they should be weaker. Now people can do 25m damage with one ammo, that will be over 100m on AO attack.
No wonder so few SRBs were shared, most were killed by the top ranked players with CXB-2000A bots.

I managed to attack 4 bosses, on 2 got the MVP with 23m and 20m dmg.
the other 2 bosses were attacked by me and 1 more player who did over 40m dmg with 1 attack and i got JMVP...
Back to top Go down
BLUEKNIGHTMARE
Rare
Rare
BLUEKNIGHTMARE

PostSubject: Re: Super Raid Boss is just....   Super Raid Boss is just.... EmptyMarch 27th 2013, 4:25 am

My best ao was 89 million, but there were guys who did the full 102 million with their aos.
Back to top Go down
Kendohs
Rare
Rare
Kendohs

PostSubject: Re: Super Raid Boss is just....   Super Raid Boss is just.... EmptyMarch 28th 2013, 7:45 am

My worst so far on a 37mil boss was 480k, stick that in your pipe lol
Back to top Go down
RAWdzilla
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Super Raid Boss is just....   Super Raid Boss is just.... EmptyMarch 28th 2013, 5:55 pm

I was under the impression that discovering a SRB, and avoiding requesting aid allowed one to attack it multiple times, giving the non-elite players a rate opportunity to earn an MVP.

Yet I am finding my own spawns, making sure it has not been attacked, doing an AO attack, cancelling the request aid option, and immediately launching a second AO attack..... Only to discover that my SRB has already been vanquished, or is almost finished.

What gives?

Not to mention the ridiculous lack of SRB invites I receive, as the thread alludes to.
Back to top Go down
BLUEKNIGHTMARE
Rare
Rare
BLUEKNIGHTMARE

PostSubject: Re: Super Raid Boss is just....   Super Raid Boss is just.... EmptyMarch 28th 2013, 8:32 pm

SRBS are "walking" which means you can find it, but so can other people moving across the map...sometimes I get lucky and hit it 2 or 3 times because I'm alone, but usually, other people find it relatively quickly.
Back to top Go down
RAWdzilla
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Super Raid Boss is just....   Super Raid Boss is just.... EmptyMarch 28th 2013, 9:54 pm

Thank you.

I also play BB, and I always get to have my way with their SRBs.

I assume their rules are different.

Also..... As sure as I start bitching about the frequency of SRBs, I get fourty or fifty requests for aid in the next hour.

Maybe my bitching is good luck? Smile
Back to top Go down
BLUEKNIGHTMARE
Rare
Rare
BLUEKNIGHTMARE

PostSubject: Re: Super Raid Boss is just....   Super Raid Boss is just.... EmptyMarch 28th 2013, 11:17 pm

Welcome to FF.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Raid Boss is just....   Super Raid Boss is just.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Raid Boss is just....
Page 1 of 1