Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FF Wiki in Need!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

FF Wiki in Need! Empty
PostSubject: FF Wiki in Need!   FF Wiki in Need! EmptyMarch 26th 2013, 11:21 am

Many of you may have noticed that the FF wiki is not being kept up to date as well as it should. What many of you may NOT know is that OKRedleg, the founder and main content manager for this Wiki (as well as for BloodBrothers) has stepped away from both games, and is no longer contributing. You can view his parting blog post here http://bloodbrothersgame.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:OKRedleg/Sunset. We appreciate all his hard work and effort, and wish him well in his future endeavors.

However, this also means the FF Wiki is currently rudderless. I have taken over in the interim to try and help keep some of the major areas up to date (new Lethals, etc) but we desperately need someone new at the helm to take charge and keep the content evolving. If you have interest in helping out the FF community, please volunteer!

Duties include:
- Parsing the game data JSON for new info
- Updating the wiki with new characters and events
- Keeping the front page news up to date
- Generally keeping things in order.

Please send me a message if you are interested. I can walk you through all the steps to parsing JSON and using templates if you have any questions. Feel free to contact me here or on the wiki.

Edit: Also, can anyone get in contact with OkRedleg? We need to get admin access to the FF Google Docs json document to be able to update it (and preferably his updating scripts to do it automatically as well). I sent him an email but haven't been able to get in touch with him.
Back to top Go down
IBishopX
Uncommon
Uncommon
IBishopX

FF Wiki in Need! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF Wiki in Need!   FF Wiki in Need! EmptyMarch 29th 2013, 3:33 pm

I would love to help out. I will message you after this weekend.
Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

FF Wiki in Need! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF Wiki in Need!   FF Wiki in Need! EmptyMarch 29th 2013, 5:03 pm

I tried to Facebook message him but no luck. I was able to get ruby script info from his blog to turn the json into excel sheets. I will try to work on sharing my docs with the info.

I just don't have his other ruby scripts he had to update the wiki and make those templates like he did for the wiki pages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FF Wiki in Need! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF Wiki in Need!   FF Wiki in Need! Empty

Back to top Go down

FF Wiki in Need!
Page 1 of 1