Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Referral Code Issue

Go down 
+3
Jett-Lagg
Edwardgrc2
carlosfortwar
7 posters
AuthorMessage
carlosfortwar
Common
Common

Referral Code Issue Empty
PostSubject: Referral Code Issue   Referral Code Issue EmptyMarch 23rd 2013, 1:36 pm

Well as the title says, I'm having problems inputing the referral code of a friend, and the main problem is .... well..... I CAN'T FIND WHERE TO PUT MY FRIEND'S CODE !!!!
Can anyone please tell me what do I have to do step by step .... please?????
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: Referral Code Issue   Referral Code Issue EmptyMarch 23rd 2013, 1:48 pm

Only if u put my code. Lol. Have u checked in the invite. Or check in the info.

Last edited by Edwardgrc2 on March 23rd 2013, 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jett-Lagg
Rare
Rare
Jett-Lagg

PostSubject: Re: Referral Code Issue   Referral Code Issue EmptyMarch 23rd 2013, 1:55 pm

You can only submit a code when it prompts you to after the tutorial, you can't afterwards. Pretty dumb system imo but what are you going to do?
Back to top Go down
carlosfortwar
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: Referral Code Issue   Referral Code Issue EmptyMarch 23rd 2013, 2:07 pm

Jett-Lagg wrote:
You can only submit a code when it prompts you to after the tutorial, you can't afterwards. Pretty dumb system imo but what are you going to do?
Well I've ended the tutorial, and all options are available now, but I go into the info menu, and I only see annpucments of the game, I've went into all of them but no good, only images of limited edition stuff
Back to top Go down
carlosfortwar
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: Referral Code Issue   Referral Code Issue EmptyMarch 23rd 2013, 2:14 pm

Edwardgrc2 wrote:
Only if u put my code. Lol. Have u checked in the invite. Or check in the info. The one beside the wagon.

Beside the wagon.....I can't see a wagon in the info menu
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: Referral Code Issue   Referral Code Issue EmptyMarch 23rd 2013, 2:25 pm

I was talking about the info screen that u checked already
Back to top Go down
carlosfortwar
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: Referral Code Issue   Referral Code Issue EmptyMarch 23rd 2013, 2:40 pm

Edwardgrc2 wrote:
I was talking about the info screen that u checked already

Now I'm more confused

Referral Code Issue Info_zps5b98428f

Info screen......no wagon
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: Referral Code Issue   Referral Code Issue EmptyMarch 23rd 2013, 3:03 pm

^ Thats the one that i was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Ash-PvP
Uncommon
Uncommon
Ash-PvP

PostSubject: Re: Referral Code Issue   Referral Code Issue EmptyMarch 23rd 2013, 3:05 pm

Wait for the bottom left of the screen to rotate to *invite* it should also say exchange.pvp.evolution
Back to top Go down
carlosfortwar
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: Referral Code Issue   Referral Code Issue EmptyMarch 23rd 2013, 4:43 pm

Ok I hit invite but.....I don't se where to put my friend's code, I only see my code to give to other guys.
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: Referral Code Issue   Referral Code Issue EmptyMarch 23rd 2013, 4:47 pm

You can only enter invite ids within the first 3 or 4 days of creating an account.

You must be past that point or it would be easily accessible in the info menu
Back to top Go down
carlosfortwar
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: Referral Code Issue   Referral Code Issue EmptyMarch 23rd 2013, 4:49 pm

-Zzz wrote:
You can only enter invite ids within the first 3 or 4 days of creating an account.

You must be past that point or it would be easily accessible in the info menu

Well that resolves this mystery
Back to top Go down
pabsrpowered
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: Referral Code Issue   Referral Code Issue EmptyMarch 24th 2013, 5:34 pm

I entered a guy's referral code from here. I didn't get the monkey. Got other stuff. Just did it yestwr day..starting fresh coming from bb my I'd is 7iK3fs. Feel free to add me. Little harder to get allies on here it seems.
Back to top Go down
dokesh123
Epic
Epic
dokesh123

PostSubject: Re: Referral Code Issue   Referral Code Issue EmptyMarch 24th 2013, 6:00 pm

Hi pabsrpower, welcome to forum n FF. Its so sad that this forum is quite nowadays. It was used to be so live n cozy place to be sometime ago. But now its strange n alien place to be. There r sects here. On the top of food chain there is B team(Bossy badass big guns) who r occupied just to themselves. Another sect is called wiki bandits, whose job is to snipe event rares all they can get so that nobody else can get them. Any good advice from good players gets nerf right away in the game. Today this is a sad place to be
Back to top Go down
pabsrpowered
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: Referral Code Issue   Referral Code Issue EmptyMarch 24th 2013, 6:05 pm

That's to bad. The game is interesting and I enjoy it so far. I would like to be warm and cozy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Referral Code Issue   Referral Code Issue Empty

Back to top Go down

Referral Code Issue
Page 1 of 1