Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Intro?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pyronain
Common
Common

Intro? Empty
PostSubject: Intro?   Intro? EmptyFebruary 24th 2015, 2:09 pm

I would like to say hi to the forum, but I'm pretty sure its dead since the latest response seems to be months ago. I've actually played the game a few months ago, but later quitted. Decided to get back on to the game since I felt that the community in this game was a lot more friendly then BB1. The last event I've played was the Oni event, and would like a short response on how the game developed Smile
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

Intro? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro?   Intro? EmptyFebruary 26th 2015, 2:01 pm

Most of the forum peeps gave shifted over to IM apps - line, kik, etc. Sadly very little happens here anymore. Could get lots more info from others as I've transitioned to occasional playing. Godspeed my friend!
Back to top Go down
pglandis
Rare
Rare
pglandis

Intro? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro?   Intro? EmptyFebruary 28th 2015, 8:24 pm

Thanks for posting. It's sad but true that the forum is not very active anymore. Since the Oni event the three most significant things that I can think of were:

1) Some basic increases in max levels of things (leader XP level at 195, merc storage limit at 99, leader crystal limit at ??). Most newer mercs are by far stronger than leader still.

2) Reweighting of all the procs. Most R & E mercs now have max proc of 45% with a few at 50% and the very rare 70%. L and B mercs are all at 70%. (There may be some old L's that they didn't get bumped to 70% and there are definitely a bunch of R/E mercs that are still stuck at 30%). They said they wanted to standardize everything, but in the end it's just as varied as before but at least better rates.

3) Over the holidays, they had a "log in every day for the next five" promotion that could net you two double-skill L1 Paindeer mercs. They are still non-tradeable. You may have noticed that nearly everyone has either an L1 or L2 of this type. It is evolveable to L3 for those that forked out the money to pick up the extra copies.

Other than that, it's pretty much the same platform. No updates since July 25th or so. No new levels to the original story line. We are still waiting to be able to board the Cardinal ship to get off the planet (if that will ever happen).
Back to top Go down
Pyronain
Common
Common

Intro? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro?   Intro? EmptyFebruary 28th 2015, 10:42 pm

Ah I see, thanks for taking your time posting the information you gave, I did wonder why I noticed L1 paindeer were somewhat common around pvp.

Is there any sort of groups active that help others for certain events?

I'm more of casual player that plays infinity gates.(Clearly most of my allies became inactive since I left, so I do need allies). Plus I don't usually do the depopulation dome or any type of raid battles.

Btw, my ID for the game is the same username: Pyronain
Feel free to add me If anyone still plays...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Intro? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intro?   Intro? Empty

Back to top Go down

Intro?
Page 1 of 1