Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Intro Fresh said I should, so I will!!

Go down 
+2
DaedHead8
lginn2003
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lginn2003
Rare
Rare
lginn2003

Intro Fresh said I should, so I will!! Empty
PostSubject: Intro Fresh said I should, so I will!!   Intro Fresh said I should, so I will!! EmptySeptember 20th 2013, 6:27 pm

Hello guys most of you already  know me already but just a little back ground on me.

Gamer Name: lginn2003
Job: full time student, served 6 years in Air Force, Veteran with disabilities ( injuries to back)
Leader: Broady at first then jade I like her more.
My event of choice: Raid but pvp is tied to it unfortunately
Best Rank: 28 had a few good allies but the rest hurt my rank as they were 200 to 1000 area.
Wishes: Earn 2L to improve my team, so I can help out the top guys when need
Bobbies: Riding Motorcycle(fun with meds), Gaming, Watching TV
Music: Country, Rap, Disco, Hip-Hop, Classic Rock, Oldies
Comment: I suck at English, raised in USA, but my parents spoke broken English, and I have since paid the price. Which I am sure you guys already know from my sentence structure. I have met some fantastic people here with lots of information, in which I am so grateful for.

I did use my own format in the intro, but figured nume78 set an example for intro's lol.

Last edited by lginn2003 on September 20th 2013, 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

PostSubject: Re: Intro Fresh said I should, so I will!!   Intro Fresh said I should, so I will!! EmptySeptember 20th 2013, 7:55 pm

A belated Welcome to you! Thanks for all the infos!
Back to top Go down
http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: Intro Fresh said I should, so I will!!   Intro Fresh said I should, so I will!! EmptySeptember 20th 2013, 9:07 pm

A late welcome to you ! Didn't expect you to be a 34-year old USA army woman. ;p
Back to top Go down
lginn2003
Rare
Rare
lginn2003

PostSubject: Re: Intro Fresh said I should, so I will!!   Intro Fresh said I should, so I will!! EmptySeptember 20th 2013, 9:11 pm

Air force not army big difference Smile
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: Intro Fresh said I should, so I will!!   Intro Fresh said I should, so I will!! EmptySeptember 20th 2013, 9:13 pm

It's something military, you'll know more about it, I'm sure. But in my eyes that's the army. ^^
Back to top Go down
nume78
Uncommon
Uncommon
nume78

PostSubject: Re: Intro Fresh said I should, so I will!!   Intro Fresh said I should, so I will!! EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 7:07 am

welcome Iginn i do agree Air Force is a vacation camp compare to the Army (made my duty for one year in the army and an Air Force base was next to our base and it was pretty cooler there , long hair , beard... etc ^^)
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Intro Fresh said I should, so I will!!   Intro Fresh said I should, so I will!! EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 4:05 pm

Careful Fresh.  Some folks that have volunteered to be in one of our armed services divisions are very touchy about anyone saying something like your comment above.

Others not so much.  You don't know until you know, and by that time it's too late.

Don't need to piss off someone that learned to kill others in real life and then went on to experience some of the things lginn alluded to in other postings. They've experienced "Fatal Frontier" in their regular 9 to 5 job.

Separately, to all those currently or previously a part of our armed services - Thank you !
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: Intro Fresh said I should, so I will!!   Intro Fresh said I should, so I will!! EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 4:08 pm

I don't really see what you're going to but if I did anything wrong: sorry ! ?
Back to top Go down
souperbean
Rare
Rare
souperbean

PostSubject: Re: Intro Fresh said I should, so I will!!   Intro Fresh said I should, so I will!! EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 4:16 pm

Hi lginn
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Intro Fresh said I should, so I will!!   Intro Fresh said I should, so I will!! EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 4:32 pm

Fresh-Fil-A wrote:
A late welcome to you ! Didn't expect you to be a 34-year old USA army woman. ;p
Some have a family history in one service and others chose for a variety of reasons.  Calling an Air Force veteran that has been disabled during her service, regardless of what role she performed, just "something military" is wrong on so many levels.  

You wouldn't want me to call you some drunk Belgium (or Italian, or whatever) that ... drunken 

Hopefully you see my point. I'll just drop the issue because it's not my fight, but please think before you type.

I'm done.
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: Intro Fresh said I should, so I will!!   Intro Fresh said I should, so I will!! EmptySeptember 21st 2013, 6:21 pm

I don't mind being called a drunk Belgian fuck, haha. ^^
But sure, I get the point, what I meant was the difference between "THE" Army and "THE" Airforce ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intro Fresh said I should, so I will!!   Intro Fresh said I should, so I will!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Intro Fresh said I should, so I will!!
Page 1 of 1