Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recruiting. .....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nottoc
Rare
Rare
nottoc

Recruiting. ..... Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting. .....   Recruiting. ..... EmptyMay 11th 2014, 4:25 am

Ok so im bored stuck at home in my plaster cast so decide to use all my copper silver and gold to recruit. ?. So after an hour plus and over 1,000 gone I got next to nothing back lol. Was hoping on dropping a few prims as gonna build one. My best was 2 x D&J (R3&R2) and a Ultra mutant R4 . Now I used the 10 elite I saved up from events and got fug bugs etc with them, now these are 300 mobage coins each to buy so I would have spent over £30 if I had not won them, boy I would be pissed at those drops lol also has anyone ever dropped an L with elite coins ?
Back to top Go down
Zoar1984
Epic
Epic
Zoar1984

Recruiting. ..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting. .....   Recruiting. ..... EmptyMay 11th 2014, 9:40 pm

In the 12+ months that I have been hanging around this forum, I don't recall anyone every bragging that they scored a Lethal from the Elite Coins. I think a currently banned Thai player said that they got one, but no one believed them. I believe that I posted about it before somewhere around here. Anyways over in Transformers: Legends, they actually give you a table that lists the "Base Rate" for obtaining an Ultra Rare Episode card from a purchased "pack". Step 1 base rate is 0.025%, so not very good. The way Dakota plays their game, my guess is that their base rate is close to 0.001% for elite coins. Now if there were some good non-event reward Rares and Epics, maybe elite coins might be worth the $3/pull. But as is, enjoy your fug bug. Hence going back to one reason why TFB is named Team Fug Bug.
Back to top Go down
danthepirate
Epic
Epic

Recruiting. ..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting. .....   Recruiting. ..... EmptyMay 11th 2014, 10:08 pm

It doesn't make sense that you should be able to get an L from that number of coins.

1. Work out how much a mid level L1 is worth in AC.
2. Work out how many coins it would cost you to get that much AC.
3. Add maybe an extra 10% of coins to the number you worked out.
4. You now have the number of coins that you would have to spend to have a reasonable expectation of pulling an L.
Back to top Go down
ucantseeme
Uncommon
Uncommon
ucantseeme

Recruiting. ..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting. .....   Recruiting. ..... EmptyMay 12th 2014, 6:15 pm

I know a guy that pulled a v1 fista from an elite coin a few months back. Not sure how many he had stored up but do remember him trying to trade it on line app.
Back to top Go down
nottoc
Rare
Rare
nottoc

Recruiting. ..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting. .....   Recruiting. ..... EmptyMay 15th 2014, 2:29 am

I surpose it like the lotto someone gonna do it as some point lol
Back to top Go down
TechnicalSpartanism
Rare
Rare
TechnicalSpartanism

Recruiting. ..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting. .....   Recruiting. ..... EmptyJune 17th 2014, 4:58 pm

I opened 1600+ packs last week and the best thing I pulled was a power lancer, second best was a sieght r1 lol. Extremely disappointing, but I honestly think there isn't a whole lot in there worth getting other than prims or d&j's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recruiting. ..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting. .....   Recruiting. ..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruiting. .....
Page 1 of 1