Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

B Team Recruiting

Go down 
+5
BLUEKNIGHTMARE
Arthainius
samri72
MarcoDoess
legendslayer
9 posters
AuthorMessage
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

B Team Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: B Team Recruiting   B Team Recruiting EmptyMay 29th 2013, 12:53 pm

B Team is looking for new blood to replace some of it's retired members. We have three open slots for new up-and-coming players who are looking for solid allies and will be going for top 20 or top 50! We are a solid Raid-focused team that has consistently ranked high. We do occassionally ally for tower, but most of us just farm the tower and save resources for the raids. To join you must be an active forum member and dedicate yourself to achieving top 50 or higher in the raid. Below is our current roster and ranking targets.

Legend - Top 50
Marcodoess - Top 50
Blueknightmare - Top 20
Duavae - Top 20
Samri - Top 50
Open Slot

Leave a message if intersted.

Note: For those wondering if you want to go Top 20/50 the new reward characters are out on the FF Wiki for you to decide (Tideslayer lethal and Ulfr epic).

Last edited by legendslayer on May 29th 2013, 2:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MarcoDoess
Rare
Rare
MarcoDoess

B Team Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: B Team Recruiting   B Team Recruiting EmptyMay 29th 2013, 2:26 pm

Set me top 50. I'll have exams next week so i dont know how hard i can push.
Back to top Go down
samri72
Uncommon
Uncommon

B Team Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: B Team Recruiting   B Team Recruiting EmptyMay 29th 2013, 2:48 pm

Do you really need Elites to top 50 this event?

My team is

Incinerate V2- Ice Golem V2- Kennedy - Ice Golem V2- Vibriss V2
Blue Bot- Black Bot- Black Bot - Black Bot - Blue Bot

That way, they have the defense to take many hits, black bots all proc for a ton, and incinerate and Kennedy do mad damage. Still, I'm not sure its enough. What do you think?

Also, how many res does it usually take to top 50 one of these events
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

B Team Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: B Team Recruiting   B Team Recruiting EmptyMay 29th 2013, 2:50 pm

i would say with how good the L is that you will need at least 5 savages full evo
Back to top Go down
samri72
Uncommon
Uncommon

B Team Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: B Team Recruiting   B Team Recruiting EmptyMay 29th 2013, 2:53 pm

Are you talking about Tideslayer? http://fatalfrontier.wikia.com/wiki/Tideslayer_v2

I don't see that as particularly good.
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

B Team Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: B Team Recruiting   B Team Recruiting EmptyMay 29th 2013, 2:57 pm

Samri, your team is pretty solid right out of the gate. As long as you put together 3 or 4 savages you should be able to place top 50. I'll put you down for a slot.

In the past placing top 10 for Lethals would consume 300+ mags and 150+ cans, so I would hazard a guess of needing at least a couple hundred mags and 75+ cans to place top 50. You can conserve a lot of ammo by single-hitting and getting MVP, but if you can't manage that threshold it gets expensive fast.
Back to top Go down
BLUEKNIGHTMARE
Rare
Rare
BLUEKNIGHTMARE

B Team Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: B Team Recruiting   B Team Recruiting EmptyMay 29th 2013, 3:06 pm

I don't know, if you run here with a upgrader bot or 2 and she procs, she can probably put the team down in one blow.
Back to top Go down
samri72
Uncommon
Uncommon

B Team Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: B Team Recruiting   B Team Recruiting EmptyMay 29th 2013, 3:06 pm

Sounds good. I'll get to selling my OPE Nalacs
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

B Team Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: B Team Recruiting   B Team Recruiting EmptyMay 29th 2013, 3:09 pm

Cool. FYI: I was able to sell an OPE 100 Nalac for 65 cans and an OPE 200 nalac for 85 cans.
Back to top Go down
BLUEKNIGHTMARE
Rare
Rare
BLUEKNIGHTMARE

B Team Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: B Team Recruiting   B Team Recruiting EmptyMay 29th 2013, 3:10 pm

samri what is your player id, send me a message. I searched for you and cant find it.
Back to top Go down
samri72
Uncommon
Uncommon

B Team Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: B Team Recruiting   B Team Recruiting EmptyMay 29th 2013, 3:16 pm

My ID is: Jewduh89
7ssPMF
Back to top Go down
BLUEKNIGHTMARE
Rare
Rare
BLUEKNIGHTMARE

B Team Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: B Team Recruiting   B Team Recruiting EmptyMay 29th 2013, 3:26 pm

Just need one more.
Back to top Go down
samri72
Uncommon
Uncommon

B Team Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: B Team Recruiting   B Team Recruiting EmptyMay 29th 2013, 3:37 pm

I added you Blue!

So how does Oathbreaker do in this event?
Back to top Go down
BLUEKNIGHTMARE
Rare
Rare
BLUEKNIGHTMARE

B Team Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: B Team Recruiting   B Team Recruiting EmptyMay 29th 2013, 4:25 pm

Its useful I have 2 but I'm not sure if I'll be deploying just yet, depends if I get a slew of Event rares...then it depends on how they work.
Back to top Go down
BLUEKNIGHTMARE
Rare
Rare
BLUEKNIGHTMARE

B Team Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: B Team Recruiting   B Team Recruiting EmptyMay 29th 2013, 5:41 pm

LOOKING FOR 1 MORE TEAMMATE!
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

B Team Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: B Team Recruiting   B Team Recruiting EmptyMay 29th 2013, 7:47 pm

What's duaveas invite id?
Back to top Go down
samri72
Uncommon
Uncommon

B Team Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: B Team Recruiting   B Team Recruiting EmptyMay 29th 2013, 8:47 pm

Yea I havent seen Duavea at all

Also I bought $60 worth of pacts. Got enough to make 2 epic 4* and a full team of the rare 4 *
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

B Team Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: B Team Recruiting   B Team Recruiting EmptyMay 29th 2013, 8:56 pm

Update: Apparently Dakota has REDUCED THE NUMBER OF LETHALS being handed out. Greedy bastards. As such, only the top 12 get 2x lethal and the top 30 get 1x lethal. While I could have made top 50, I don't have enough time to go for top 30, but I will still try to be a solid ally and provide plenty of points for those of you doing so.
Back to top Go down
samri72
Uncommon
Uncommon

B Team Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: B Team Recruiting   B Team Recruiting EmptyMay 29th 2013, 9:26 pm

Legend I'll PM you a strategy to cut costs immensely
Back to top Go down
BLUEKNIGHTMARE
Rare
Rare
BLUEKNIGHTMARE

B Team Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: B Team Recruiting   B Team Recruiting EmptyMay 29th 2013, 9:39 pm

That sucks, guess they want us to spend more res fighting for the top 12 ...dicks.
Back to top Go down
Shadowrunner93
Uncommon
Uncommon

B Team Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: B Team Recruiting   B Team Recruiting EmptyMay 30th 2013, 2:50 am

Hi everybody!
Going top30, according changed rewards.
In-game name - ek336046.
Last raid - 30 place. Last tower and PVP - near 60 place. Playing from Ice Golem RB. Last 3 months - ranked 30-100.
Back to top Go down
samri72
Uncommon
Uncommon

B Team Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: B Team Recruiting   B Team Recruiting EmptyMay 30th 2013, 3:19 am

Shadow, add me Jewduh89. EK your ally list is full
Back to top Go down
Shadowrunner93
Uncommon
Uncommon

B Team Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: B Team Recruiting   B Team Recruiting EmptyMay 30th 2013, 4:30 am

samri72 wrote:
Shadow, add me Jewduh89. EK your ally list is full

All done!
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

B Team Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: B Team Recruiting   B Team Recruiting EmptyMay 30th 2013, 8:48 am

So I'm a dumbass and lost my phone at home this morning. Normally I play all day while working, so missing a full day of this event is going to kill me. I apologize in advance for my piss-poor performance. I'll work on updating the Wiki to make up for it.

I won't be able to add/invite any allies either, but it looks like you guys can add Shadowrunner for the final slot and be good to go.
Back to top Go down
MarcoDoess
Rare
Rare
MarcoDoess

B Team Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: B Team Recruiting   B Team Recruiting EmptyMay 30th 2013, 8:51 am

It's anyways messed up with the new 2 L. Rank 1-12 and 1 L Rank 13-30 i will never make it there becausee of my exams next week. I hoped i could at least get rank 50 but this way? Sad
Back to top Go down
samri72
Uncommon
Uncommon

B Team Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: B Team Recruiting   B Team Recruiting EmptyMay 30th 2013, 4:37 pm

Lost your phone? Play on Bluestacks! They just upgraded it so it is much faster and smoother.
Back to top Go down
BLUEKNIGHTMARE
Rare
Rare
BLUEKNIGHTMARE

B Team Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: B Team Recruiting   B Team Recruiting EmptyJune 1st 2013, 2:05 am

Bluestacks is still as slow as before imo. They should make it easier to allocate the ram usage.
Back to top Go down
samri72
Uncommon
Uncommon

B Team Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: B Team Recruiting   B Team Recruiting EmptyJune 1st 2013, 5:45 am

I agree with you Blue. Though it is significantly faster on my computer. That said, Im facing a device downgrade too. I'll try to power through but my mom took the Ipad so I'm back on my ipod touch living in lag city.
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

B Team Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: B Team Recruiting   B Team Recruiting EmptyJune 6th 2013, 8:47 am

Gratz on Rank 10, Blue!

Due to your outstanding performance and your dedication, I officially turn over leadership of B Team to you. It's time for me to scale back my game time.
Back to top Go down
BLUEKNIGHTMARE
Rare
Rare
BLUEKNIGHTMARE

B Team Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: B Team Recruiting   B Team Recruiting EmptyJune 7th 2013, 3:10 am

Thanks Legend, Its cool but its disheartening at the same time. When we started we kicked ass with some solid team members but B team is at a total rebuild now. For those that didn't know, B team used to be Legendslayer, Liamspencer, Zombiedave2010, Marcodoess, Itibarsahibi and myself (BLUE)....but sadly, Liam, Itibar, and now Zombie have called it quits. Now with Legend scaling back the team is seriously hurting and down to basically 2 members who are all in. I'm gonna talk to Marco and get his/her opinion on the matter before I move forward with a rebuild. I'll keep you posted.
Back to top Go down
samri72
Uncommon
Uncommon

B Team Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: B Team Recruiting   B Team Recruiting EmptyJune 7th 2013, 5:00 am

Hey Blue. Whatever happens, just know that I am on your side. I know I'm not half as sexy as Zombie, but I'm getting there and now my tower, pvp, and raid teams are all Godly tier. It's ass kicking time!
Back to top Go down
MarcoDoess
Rare
Rare
MarcoDoess

B Team Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: B Team Recruiting   B Team Recruiting EmptyJune 7th 2013, 5:23 am

Hey guys i will quit the team to because i will just use the raidevents to farm ammo for the pvp event. The pvp event is easier to handle u can earn points when you have the time to play and you are not forced to play during the srb times and spend lots of money on event rares that get rendered usless after the event. I hope you can understand my point. So i will just play pvp from now on but if theres a kind of group pvp like in BB count me in!
Back to top Go down
younglawyr
Common
Common
younglawyr

B Team Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: B Team Recruiting   B Team Recruiting EmptyJune 7th 2013, 5:57 pm

Are there any spots left? :-)
Back to top Go down
BLUEKNIGHTMARE
Rare
Rare
BLUEKNIGHTMARE

B Team Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: B Team Recruiting   B Team Recruiting EmptyJune 8th 2013, 4:20 am

Well, I guess I got the answer I was looking for from Marco lol. I'm just gonna call it and jump in with a new crew that will have me, there are some pretty competitive teams, maybe one has an open slot for an FF fanatic like myself lol. It was a great run B-Team, thanks for the great times and memories. You guys were the Best! GL
Back to top Go down
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic
Dukekiwi

B Team Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: B Team Recruiting   B Team Recruiting EmptyJune 8th 2013, 4:21 am

We are doing a new FFF setup blue check out the post
Back to top Go down
liamspencer
Rare
Rare
liamspencer

B Team Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: B Team Recruiting   B Team Recruiting EmptyJune 20th 2013, 4:27 am

B team was the best...unfortunately, reality caught up to most of us. You keep riding that wave Blue, you are an inspiration!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

B Team Recruiting Empty
PostSubject: Re: B Team Recruiting   B Team Recruiting Empty

Back to top Go down

B Team Recruiting
Page 1 of 1