Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leaderboard Update

Go down 
+3
souperbean
Zoar1984
DaedHead8
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

Leaderboard Update Empty
PostSubject: Leaderboard Update   Leaderboard Update EmptyMarch 17th 2014, 6:33 pm

What do you guys think of it? The statistics whore in me loves it but the designer in me wants to see more. I wish they had something like an "average rank" per event or something along those lines. A list detailing your rank in every event your account has been active in is probably asking too much. Overall though, I do really like being able to look back at past events.

Also, anybody else notice they sped the game up? Walking speed is now more like sprinting speed and the combat seems to be a bit quicker too I think. About damn time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
Zoar1984
Epic
Epic
Zoar1984

Leaderboard Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaderboard Update   Leaderboard Update EmptyMarch 17th 2014, 8:51 pm

The speed was increased?  I thought that I just drank too much coffee today.   bounce
Back to top Go down
souperbean
Rare
Rare
souperbean

Leaderboard Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaderboard Update   Leaderboard Update EmptyMarch 17th 2014, 9:35 pm

I like the speed on the map but the battles are a little too quick. can't see or study the damage being done. Over all I'm happy with the update.
Back to top Go down
TechnicalSpartanism
Rare
Rare
TechnicalSpartanism

Leaderboard Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaderboard Update   Leaderboard Update EmptyMarch 18th 2014, 10:38 pm

The event history update is cool as hell. I've been wanting them to speed up the game since I came here lol. Took a while to get used to the slow speeds after playing bb
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

Leaderboard Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaderboard Update   Leaderboard Update EmptyApril 15th 2014, 12:08 am

Looks like the new PVP is about to start.

Forced to update game so my guess is event will kick off soon.

+++++++++++++++

Update: nevermind, my phone decided it needed an update (interesting that the date stamp is 20140409 and not 20140414).  Embarassed 

Last edited by heptathlete on April 15th 2014, 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ID10T error ...)
Back to top Go down
pglandis
Rare
Rare
pglandis

Leaderboard Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaderboard Update   Leaderboard Update EmptyApril 15th 2014, 9:23 am

I had to update too. They may have had a delay in getting the update out and just kept the original scheduled date.
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

Leaderboard Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaderboard Update   Leaderboard Update EmptyApril 15th 2014, 1:45 pm

Looks like I "jumped the shark" overnight as PVP did kick off right afterwards.  bounce 

Anybody heard about anything in the "Update" that just got pushed out?
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

Leaderboard Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaderboard Update   Leaderboard Update EmptyApril 16th 2014, 12:00 pm

Any idea on what got pushed out with this last update?

Haven't seen anything visible in the user experience.

scratch 
Back to top Go down
FatalFrontierDev
Common
Common

Leaderboard Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaderboard Update   Leaderboard Update EmptyJuly 2nd 2014, 2:23 am

DaedHead8 wrote:
What do you guys think of it? The statistics whore in me loves it but the designer in me wants to see more. I wish they had something like an "average rank" per event or something along those lines. A list detailing your rank in every event your account has been active in is probably asking too much. Overall though, I do really like being able to look back at past events.

Also, anybody else notice they sped the game up? Walking speed is now more like sprinting speed and the combat seems to be a bit quicker too I think. About damn time.

I like more stats as well. Seems like a good idea Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaderboard Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaderboard Update   Leaderboard Update Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaderboard Update
Page 1 of 1