Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New and first time joining the forum

Go down 
+4
mamoncrief
DaedHead8
heptathlete
FetusPosition
8 posters
AuthorMessage
FetusPosition
Uncommon
Uncommon
FetusPosition

New and first time joining the forum Empty
PostSubject: New and first time joining the forum   New and first time joining the forum EmptyJanuary 19th 2014, 1:18 pm

Hi everyone, Just wanted to introduce myself. I recently just joined this game and officially addicted  bounce . I have been reading around the forum looking for tips but I am not quite familiar with some terms. hoping to team up with events, the events can get so addictive T_T
Back to top Go down
http://www.ronaldcalica.blogspot.com
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: New and first time joining the forum   New and first time joining the forum EmptyJanuary 19th 2014, 1:42 pm

Welcome aboard!

Check out the wiki and the sticky topics within each section. You will be a veteran in no time flat!
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

PostSubject: Re: New and first time joining the forum   New and first time joining the forum EmptyJanuary 19th 2014, 1:44 pm

Welcome to the Forum! Which terms are you struggling with?
Back to top Go down
http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
FetusPosition
Uncommon
Uncommon
FetusPosition

PostSubject: Re: New and first time joining the forum   New and first time joining the forum EmptyJanuary 19th 2014, 1:58 pm

I see trades that has like 100 ac 200ac, 100 ccs, are those the bullet packs or erks and injections? im also lost when I see Pope, ope... im still getting used to the terms
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: New and first time joining the forum   New and first time joining the forum EmptyJanuary 19th 2014, 2:33 pm

Anything w/ "AC", "PS", or "BE" refers to the resources in the game - Ammo Cans, Power Shots, Brain Eaters.

Anything w/ cc generally means the number of crystals used in building / evolving a merc (e.g. an 8/200 means 8 of the r1 mercs and 200 crystals).

POPE, OPE, and PE all refer to the evolution of the merc from a "raw" level 1 base merc (generally referred to as either r1 or e1 depending on what is the evolution cycle of the merc) to the best that a particular merc could become with maximum crystals used at each step.  These could be an 8/400 for those that require 3 evolutions (r1, r2, e3, e4), and the single evolution mercs (e1, e2) don't really have an agreed nomenclature or ontological taxonomy.  Several sticky topics above and writings in the wiki should help.

One caveat: some call a merc POPE when only 1 of it's attributes is maxed, while others only use that term for the "full tank" mercs (either 400 or 100), so be careful and ask questions when someone says OPE, or POPE.  Buyer beware.
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: New and first time joining the forum   New and first time joining the forum EmptyJanuary 19th 2014, 11:45 pm

Read, and be a noob no longer! http://fatalfrontier.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Basics

But seriously, welcome to the game and to the forum! Looking forward to getting to know you. If there is anything at all I can help out with (squad direction, trade suggestions, tips and tricks) just hit me up and let me know.
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: New and first time joining the forum   New and first time joining the forum EmptyJanuary 20th 2014, 3:14 am

welcome to the thunderdome
Back to top Go down
exagerratedff
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: New and first time joining the forum   New and first time joining the forum EmptyJanuary 20th 2014, 6:19 am

YEAHHH!! I ain't alone anymore.. ^_^. got partner!! Hèhè... welcome!!! I'm new here as well.. As a welcome gift I'll give you 2 Bad Cats.. After they died u can have 2 Hellcats.. ^_^. HeeHee..
Back to top Go down
FetusPosition
Uncommon
Uncommon
FetusPosition

PostSubject: Re: New and first time joining the forum   New and first time joining the forum EmptyJanuary 20th 2014, 12:00 pm

wowwwwwww 2 bad cats? oh wait what are those? O_O... thanks everyone for the info. awesome a welcome gift already from exagerratedff lolz ^_^
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: New and first time joining the forum   New and first time joining the forum EmptyJanuary 20th 2014, 12:09 pm

Welcome mate. ^_^
Exa is messing around, maybe they'll release Bad Cats one day, haha.
Back to top Go down
pharrjuku
Rare
Rare
pharrjuku

PostSubject: Re: New and first time joining the forum   New and first time joining the forum EmptyJanuary 20th 2014, 12:15 pm

sorry mate!  exagerratedff can't go exaggerate any more..  he's expired..  ^_^   STILL... you are still welcome though.. Smile

btw... Don't go near Arth..  he'll complain about the IGN..  Razz    j/k Arth..  no hard feeling pls..  

Min
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: New and first time joining the forum   New and first time joining the forum EmptyJanuary 20th 2014, 12:33 pm

Same monikers just makes it easier - ask most everybody. That's why Zoar asks for IGN when people ask to sign up for the TFB crews. So you can be sure which ally you are connecting with for an event.

Also helps with the trading aspect too.
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: New and first time joining the forum   New and first time joining the forum EmptyJanuary 20th 2014, 2:02 pm

I don't use my real IGN on this forum because the devs are always watching, even though I'm not doing anything wrong, they could ban you for just speculating about doing something wrong.  Shocked
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: New and first time joining the forum   New and first time joining the forum EmptyJanuary 20th 2014, 2:10 pm

Way to play the "cloak & dagger card" Fresh.

Or should I say "savoire faire is everywhere" ... etc.
Back to top Go down
pharrjuku
Rare
Rare
pharrjuku

PostSubject: Re: New and first time joining the forum   New and first time joining the forum EmptyJanuary 24th 2014, 2:08 am

So even w/o 2 Bad Cats our so called "recent joined" whacked Super Raid Boss and took MVP!!! ^_^

Congrats anyway... Razz
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: New and first time joining the forum   New and first time joining the forum EmptyJanuary 24th 2014, 3:25 am

haha grats on the mvp!
Back to top Go down
FetusPosition
Uncommon
Uncommon
FetusPosition

PostSubject: Re: New and first time joining the forum   New and first time joining the forum EmptyJanuary 24th 2014, 9:14 am

hahaha thanks Very Happy im addicted to combos know too... i dont know if any of you encountered this, for example i have a canis and beside him is a nloater or The hindrance, Canis activates his ability to save someone but at the same time can damage sponge activate to take over the damage canis will recieve? is that possible? or 2 abilities cant stack to help each other out in this situation?
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: New and first time joining the forum   New and first time joining the forum EmptyJanuary 24th 2014, 10:27 am

I've got no idea what you're saying, but do you run 3-/4-/5-man formation ? Canis has 50% proc chance on all teammembers, not only adjacent.
Back to top Go down
pharrjuku
Rare
Rare
pharrjuku

PostSubject: Re: New and first time joining the forum   New and first time joining the forum EmptyJanuary 24th 2014, 10:38 am

basically he's asking whether 2 mercs would proc at the same time or not.. I mean I think like that.. if not, sorry.. ^_^
Back to top Go down
FetusPosition
Uncommon
Uncommon
FetusPosition

PostSubject: Re: New and first time joining the forum   New and first time joining the forum EmptyJanuary 24th 2014, 12:35 pm

yeah, phar got it right. for example canis ability activates. and beside him is a bloater for example. is it possible for the bloater ability to activate on top of canis proc skill? example. canis defends a team mate and counterattacks. since lets say bloater is beside canis and bloater's skill activates the same time canis uses his ability. Are these possible in the game? instead of canis taking the damage, bloater will take it in his place? i havent experimented alot yet, but alot of you might have encountered this or not? ^_^
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: New and first time joining the forum   New and first time joining the forum EmptyJanuary 24th 2014, 5:13 pm

Sorry guys, but the logical construct won't permit a simultaneous trigger. Whichever merc is next in the sequence has their chance for their skill to trigger and I do not believe there could be a "tie" where both happen.

From coding constructs 101: If ... then, ... else always only has 1 answer, so it's the sequence that is paramount.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New and first time joining the forum   New and first time joining the forum Empty

Back to top Go down

New and first time joining the forum
Page 1 of 1