Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's my time....

Go down 
+14
Arthainius
JoDaHo74
mamoncrief
mmllaneza
lginn2003
Ravendill
Strapavelli
paintballer58
Dukekiwi
iirybackii
dokesh123
aceslifebegins
DaedHead8
duavae
18 posters
AuthorMessage
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

It's my time.... Empty
PostSubject: It's my time....   It's my time.... EmptySeptember 3rd 2013, 7:45 pm

Hi Guys and Gals of the awesome forum
It has reached a point where I can no longer justify my time spent on the game playing competitively.
Real life has certain demands and changes
I really enjoyed my last few months of play since I was introduced to the forum, so many great people here, the tips, socializing and bitch and moan together lol
I lone-wolfed for so long before I came to the forum and it was hard and met my awesome team mate s and friends.
To my fellow Hunters, you guys are awesome and it's been a blast and previlege to have run with you guys, Hunters rules!!! lol
shout out to Frank, it's been a privilege to know you and to have run that very special event with you buddy. keep the laughs coming.
to all forum dwellers, thank you for making this game more fun and all your input to the knowledge pool.
all that said, I'm probably not going to just disappear, more like just a casual player and a forum pensioner that only do the talking haha.

some of my mercs are going to go to new homes
here is what I am off loading
Fista V2
Hellcat
TideslayerV2
Chained Spirit V2
Serpent Shade V2

pm me if you are interested
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

It's my time.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's my time....   It's my time.... EmptySeptember 3rd 2013, 8:02 pm

TFB has always got a spot open for you in you want to play real casual like.
Back to top Go down
http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

It's my time.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's my time....   It's my time.... EmptySeptember 3rd 2013, 9:03 pm

It sucks losing another good player and person. Already chatted with you.

Your future is bright my friend
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FranksFight
dokesh123
Epic
Epic
dokesh123

It's my time.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's my time....   It's my time.... EmptySeptember 3rd 2013, 9:41 pm

welcome to casual playing dauve
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

It's my time.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's my time....   It's my time.... EmptySeptember 3rd 2013, 10:01 pm

D, you've been a great teammate, commiserater, and friend. Even with all the botting crap and other drama that unfolded here over the past few months, I was always impressed by the even keel you kept through it all that said, "hey, relax, it's just a game." I knew that someone with a cool head like yours would make a great ally and I was right.

You're gonna be missed, buddy. And yeah, one of the perks of being a retired L Hunter is that you get to come on here and talk pensioner smack about the latest L and how in your day you had L's with 90% proc rates and 6-hitting massive damage attacks. You earned it, pal.

Now (pulls out drill sergeant hat and dons best R. Lee Ermey voice), mushy stuff aside, it looks like the L Hunters will be auditioning for a new ally. Which one of you scum-sucking maggots thinks they have what it takes to be an L Hunter who can fill this man's shit-kicking shoes? It's gonna take time, it's gonna take commitment, it's gonna take resources, and most importantly, it's gonna take guts (but, mostly resources). Guts to stay awake at 3 in the morning while your significant other sleeps next to you as you mutter under your breath about proc rates. Guts to look at things like family, work, and basic personal hygiene and say, "to hell with it, I've got an SRB coming up here in a few minutes." Guts to look at someone like duavae and say, "yeah, I can follow him to the last days of Ragnarok and then sup with him as champions upon roast boar's leg and flagons of mead in the halls of Valhalla."

OK, that last part probably won't happen, but you can get some L's with some pretty artwork and sometimes interesting skills. Plus, you'll be the envy of complete internet strangers you've never met before.

Anyway, PM any one of the L Hunters, we'll convene some sort of secret council and see what we can do.

D, good luck with new ventures, my friend. Go proc the hell out of real life.
Back to top Go down
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic
Dukekiwi

It's my time.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's my time....   It's my time.... EmptySeptember 3rd 2013, 10:08 pm

guts u say more like madness, insanity, lock me up in padded room mentatlity
like whos crazy enough to finish work at 2am stay up till 5 from 2 hour srb then go back to work at noon for 12 hours.
its complete insanity
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

It's my time.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's my time....   It's my time.... EmptySeptember 3rd 2013, 10:24 pm

Welcome aboard, Duke! I'll email you your official L Hunter jpeg.
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

It's my time.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's my time....   It's my time.... EmptySeptember 3rd 2013, 10:39 pm

lol u guys are nuts
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

It's my time.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's my time....   It's my time.... EmptySeptember 3rd 2013, 10:54 pm

I know one in real life and yes you have to be absolutely nuts to be a top player in this game.
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

It's my time.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's my time....   It's my time.... EmptySeptember 3rd 2013, 11:05 pm

Yup. I'm down for a "part time lover" kinda thing though lmao
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

It's my time.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's my time....   It's my time.... EmptySeptember 3rd 2013, 11:09 pm

lol! 
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

It's my time.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's my time....   It's my time.... EmptySeptember 3rd 2013, 11:10 pm

haha thanks you guys, a nut I am and I just like doing well and I enjoy running events with my pals.
seriously tho, it takes a lot of time to stay up there, I work 6 days a week 10 hr days, I was lucky I can play at work but to play that extra 4-5 hours after work is a whole other challenge, spouse's eyes are more evil than the boss's. Good hunting for the new and old Hunters.
back in the days when I was running with the hunters I was........lol
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

It's my time.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's my time....   It's my time.... EmptySeptember 3rd 2013, 11:20 pm

Would have loved to be the one following in your FF footsteps but I have roads of my own to go down.

Maybe just become a FF trainer like Mickey? You train someone to win you the L's. BAM no more doing events haha
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

It's my time.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's my time....   It's my time.... EmptySeptember 3rd 2013, 11:22 pm

Hopefully we'll still hear from you!

You truly were a legendary ally
Back to top Go down
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare
Strapavelli

It's my time.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's my time....   It's my time.... EmptySeptember 3rd 2013, 11:51 pm

Were all going to miss you big guy. You have been an amazing ally, im glad youll still stop by the forum from time to time and check in on everything. If you ever need help in the game, i got your back bro, ill save an ally spot for you every event in case you decide you want to run one. But the thing bothers me the most about you quitting is that we will never be able to replace you bro!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Ravendill
Epic
Epic
Ravendill

It's my time.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's my time....   It's my time.... EmptySeptember 4th 2013, 1:31 am

you don't have to quit, just come join the TFB crew...we shoot for casual and anywhere from 0-500 rank in fine with us Very Happy

I mostly only play at work, aside from a few times here and there at night, and still manage to get in the 50-150 range depending on the event and rewards...it's not too hard to do while at work only.
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

It's my time.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's my time....   It's my time.... EmptySeptember 4th 2013, 1:42 am

I never realized how addicted to this game I was till it's time to not play so much, starting to think about what if a really awesome L comes out and all the fun chasing that top 10 spot I'm gona miss out on, most of all is the friends I have met playing this game, we have never met in real life and probably never will (except may be Duke haha) but I feel like we have know each other for a long time. great memories to look back on.
@strap I will hit you up if there is ever an irresistible L haha
Back to top Go down
lginn2003
Rare
Rare
lginn2003

It's my time.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's my time....   It's my time.... EmptySeptember 4th 2013, 7:08 am

wtf duavae man who is going to help me out now. I am going to go and cry in my corner with a hunters L cone on Sad
Back to top Go down
mmllaneza
Rare
Rare

It's my time.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's my time....   It's my time.... EmptySeptember 4th 2013, 9:05 am

Woot...u quitting??...anyway you will be missed bro...too bad we never had the chance to ally : p dont be a stranger mate...keep in touch
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

It's my time.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's my time....   It's my time.... EmptySeptember 4th 2013, 11:54 am

Sad to see you go, one of the first names I recognized from the forum into the game. Been fun playing with you, and you will be missed. Don't be a stranger.
Back to top Go down
JoDaHo74
Rare
Rare
JoDaHo74

It's my time.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's my time....   It's my time.... EmptySeptember 4th 2013, 3:14 pm

Good Luck....I wish I had enough expendable income to get my hands on some of yours, and/or Alust's mercs. You guys were the real deal....
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

It's my time.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's my time....   It's my time.... EmptySeptember 4th 2013, 6:09 pm

I am glad to see the thread is not just crickets lol
you guys are the coolest forum people in the world.

@Iginn there are a bunch of awesome guys here, I'm sure if you ask any of them for tips and help, they are more than happy to lend a hand and share their insights, I have learnt the hard way as I came to the forum a bit late, soooooo many silly mistakes haha, those were the days
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

It's my time.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's my time....   It's my time.... EmptySeptember 4th 2013, 6:41 pm

Sad sad to see you go.
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

It's my time.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's my time....   It's my time.... EmptySeptember 4th 2013, 8:01 pm

^^
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

It's my time.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's my time....   It's my time.... EmptySeptember 4th 2013, 8:17 pm

Im happy to see u go duavae. One less hardcore player. Lol

U helped me alot in one event. U were a great bud. Good luck in the real world. Smile
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

It's my time.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's my time....   It's my time.... EmptySeptember 6th 2013, 11:23 am

Welcome to the ranks of the retired Hall of Famers!
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

It's my time.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's my time....   It's my time.... EmptySeptember 6th 2013, 12:03 pm

Legend stop being lame and come back for this tower event.
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

It's my time.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's my time....   It's my time.... EmptySeptember 6th 2013, 1:55 pm

Make sure you stay on the forum no matter what !
Back to top Go down
darr
Uncommon
Uncommon

It's my time.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's my time....   It's my time.... EmptySeptember 11th 2013, 10:16 am

Just back from holidays only to read about another great player heading on to pastures new :-( Very sorry to see you leaving us duavae. Hopefully you'll still be popping by to shoot the breeze with the forum-crew. Best of luck with the future plans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's my time.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's my time....   It's my time.... Empty

Back to top Go down

It's my time....
Page 1 of 1