Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FF notice to our forum

Go down 
+8
mamoncrief
danthepirate
legendslayer
urs4mine
markmolina777
heptathlete
Fresh-Fil-A
Arthainius
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

FF notice to our forum Empty
PostSubject: FF notice to our forum   FF notice to our forum EmptyDecember 26th 2013, 1:20 pm

You guys have lost control so badly it just makes me laugh. Now your trying to say we said that were the official page hahahhaha no its just that a Facebook page for an entire company is a joke. Seriously just turn the game off now cause you guys have ruined it repeatedly. And the comment about single action Ls directed at me..... pathetic you stoop to a game announcement to explain why your making more retarded moves. If you would like to save this company pm me... yes you know who you are and yes I know your reading this. We can see all IP addresses for ever user and guest and I've pinpointed you and your location. Btw did I mention you are an idiot. Disregard ff forum members this is for one person
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: FF notice to our forum   FF notice to our forum EmptyDecember 26th 2013, 1:26 pm

Haha, lovely Arthainius. Already noticed that people like Nasty Mr. Grutzy etc. didn't respond on the forums anymore due to the many failures of the game. They read everything and anticipate on what we say ( think about Big Rig, Niobe, etc. ) On the bottom of the announcement there was something about fake forums etc., I'm pretty sure we're the biggest community of this game and can be called 'The Official Forum'.
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: FF notice to our forum   FF notice to our forum EmptyDecember 26th 2013, 1:43 pm

Art: maybe we should give them some ways to better generate revenue from the game if we want it to continue?

Like simultaneous events so the Lethal Hunters would have to decide which event to pursue, or rewards for Beginner / Intermediate / Expert levels, etc?

If we continue to bash the developers (even if they deserve most of the abuse), one of these days they will make some brain damaged move that can't be recovered from - say turning off the power.

And then we would really have something to complain about!
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: FF notice to our forum   FF notice to our forum EmptyDecember 26th 2013, 1:46 pm

^ Isn't that what they've been doing the entire time ? Making brain damaged moves ?
This 'announcement' was pointed at us, it's not like they seem to want a chit-chat.
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: FF notice to our forum   FF notice to our forum EmptyDecember 26th 2013, 2:09 pm

Ya this was a direct finger pointing at us. Its a joke and tbh just makes me laugh. They nerfed noted mercs btw (balanced) to keep them on par with single action lethals hahaha. Its throwing wood on the burnout fire.

That's why I said the part about just shut the game off cause the people running it are mentally retarded. And the "devs" are just outsourced Pakistan programmers making a very meager living.
Back to top Go down
markmolina777
Rare
Rare
markmolina777

PostSubject: Re: FF notice to our forum   FF notice to our forum EmptyDecember 26th 2013, 2:23 pm

it was very hard reading that very bad written English announcement this morning and a single action lethal is just a slap in everyones face especially the veterans that still play this game, with the way there goin there going to have to neuter every merc in this game to make it balanced lol Sad and I feel srry for all the guys that are coming from BB thinking that these lethals are great what a joke
Back to top Go down
urs4mine
Uncommon
Uncommon
urs4mine

PostSubject: Re: FF notice to our forum   FF notice to our forum EmptyDecember 26th 2013, 2:37 pm

My team and myself started post ban/nerf so i can't speak as to how the game was prior to this but I have been playing since October and this game has really taken a turn downhill.

I have yet to see Dakota do anything that has anything to do with broadening the player base. So far they have done nothing but alienate their top $ paying players. If the rewards are garbage in comparison to previous mercs what is the incentive to play for them?

Playing for top spots ares about bragging rights, who really wants to brag about getting an L that can be decimated by and ope rare? No1 that's who. As I said in another thread if they want to make more money make it worth while to buy pacts or at least release pact mercs that are viable game mercs that any1 can get and stop neutering the event rewards.
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: FF notice to our forum   FF notice to our forum EmptyDecember 26th 2013, 2:38 pm

I should start a poll to see how many disgruntled players support shutting down the forum + wiki + json parser.... it would completely destroy any FF community that still exists and kickstart Dakota's inevitable destruction. I'm tempted by this idea more often than I would like to admit. They don't realize how dependent they are on us 'fake forum' players...
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: FF notice to our forum   FF notice to our forum EmptyDecember 26th 2013, 2:41 pm

Exactly, as a big part of the forum members are their bread on the table.
Back to top Go down
danthepirate
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: FF notice to our forum   FF notice to our forum EmptyDecember 26th 2013, 2:59 pm

The funny thing is that this forum was listed at one stage as the official forum on their Facebook account.
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: FF notice to our forum   FF notice to our forum EmptyDecember 26th 2013, 3:55 pm

I still don't think that fake forum stuff was directed at this forum, but that may be just me.
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

PostSubject: Re: FF notice to our forum   FF notice to our forum EmptyDecember 26th 2013, 6:23 pm

^I agree Mamon, it was my first thought when I saw the announcement this morning but as far as I can recall nobody here has ever claimed to be "official" so they may not be talking about us. I'm not sure who else there is though, the MMO Trading board isn't very active. Maybe they are talking about fake FF facebook accounts? Do those exist?
Back to top Go down
http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: FF notice to our forum   FF notice to our forum EmptyDecember 26th 2013, 6:25 pm

No it def was. But guess what suckas Google fatal frontier and you will find this forum a lot faster then their Facebook
.....we run a better forum then they do game and I guarantee we could shut em down by closing off the wiki and forum.
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: FF notice to our forum   FF notice to our forum EmptyDecember 26th 2013, 6:28 pm

I remember one time someone posted a thread somewhere in the Trading Post or somewhere else telling us to join the other FF Forum.
It looked like Blood Brothers Rpg forum. I'll check back to see. Smile
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: FF notice to our forum   FF notice to our forum EmptyDecember 26th 2013, 6:44 pm

Went back to all the old threads. Back then it was the good times.
Made me realize how much i use to like FF. Smile
But here's the link. Seems almost no one joined . Lol
http://www.fatalfrontier.boards.net/

No one uses that forum. Then that message was meant to y'all. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: FF notice to our forum   FF notice to our forum EmptyDecember 27th 2013, 5:11 am

Quite pathetic. Well, we should shut down the forum and the WIKI for, let's say a month, see how it would affect Fatal Frontier. I'd be greatly amused. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kendohs
Rare
Rare
Kendohs

PostSubject: Re: FF notice to our forum   FF notice to our forum EmptyDecember 27th 2013, 11:11 am

That idea needs a poll, fresh. I know I would vote lol
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: FF notice to our forum   FF notice to our forum EmptyDecember 27th 2013, 11:58 am

Guys, if this forum is so instrumental to the continued existence of the game we enjoy, then shutting down the board would effectively kill off the game. If that is your intent, which I hope is not the case, you would be cutting your own throats, or cutting off your nose to spite your face.

If you don't like it, take a break, or don't go for Lethal glory and let someone else take up the 18 hr days of gaming, or find a way to reach the people at Dakota with a real business proposal.

I feel that shutting down the forum & wiki would be a self fulfilling prophesy that so many have voiced about whether the game is going under.

Be careful what you ask for, as you might get it!
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: FF notice to our forum   FF notice to our forum EmptyDecember 27th 2013, 12:08 pm

Its not the same game so I don't care. It has potential but they can flip the switch at any moment I really don't anymore. I've done more PR work for these jokers then they ever will and it seems they just want to bad mouth and disgruntle their veterans

All the new owners want is money and they have no clue how to get it. Last I heard they were having convos with Loveff about getting people banned. No questions about how to make better but simply asked who to ban and to go to Loveff of all people for advice shouldsow how mentally retarded they are.

Another product outsourced and ruined.
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: FF notice to our forum   FF notice to our forum EmptyDecember 27th 2013, 1:25 pm

Well then maybe now is the time to put some venture capital together and buy this struggling product away from the current management.

If they have weakened the brand so badly that they can't figure out how to right the ship, then perhaps it's time for some turnaround management magic. I can't even begin to fathom why they are choosing to go down in flames. It is very tragic.
Back to top Go down
KainHighwind
Rare
Rare
KainHighwind

PostSubject: Re: FF notice to our forum   FF notice to our forum EmptyDecember 27th 2013, 2:14 pm

This seriously does make me sad. This is(starting to be was) my favorite game. I wish they could understand how much just simply communicating or getting involved with the fan base would help them.

Just as an example...
I recently bought a 3 pack of this new toy called Tenkai Knights (I am a big kid, lol) just to check it out cause I loved legos as a kid. I went online to see how other people were customizing them, and in more than one forum a rep showed up and answered any question (positive or negative). The rep encouraged constructive feedback. I also saw several cases where the rep sent free kits to people that did really well done reviews. That alone makes me want to spend my money on this product. It shows confidence in their product and that they actually care about what the fanbase thinks about their product.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: FF notice to our forum   FF notice to our forum EmptyDecember 27th 2013, 6:12 pm

Blood Brothers had pretty much the same announcement a few days ago, less the part about the Ls. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: FF notice to our forum   FF notice to our forum EmptyDecember 29th 2013, 3:12 am

Kain, don't expect too much from these Devs, because these are partly retarded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FF notice to our forum   FF notice to our forum Empty

Back to top Go down

FF notice to our forum
Page 1 of 1