Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

forum virus???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mmllaneza
Rare
Rare

forum virus??? Empty
PostSubject: forum virus???   forum virus??? EmptyDecember 18th 2013, 1:20 am

I don't know if its just me, but I keep getting ads that force me to go to google playstore such as "battery heat too high" and sometimes even force downloading mobogenie...(for mods) are they a sponsored ad? I dont know...I just delete it right away but its really annoying. ..its really hard for me to send pms too as I keep getting redirected to playstore...anybody with the same experience???
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

forum virus??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum virus???   forum virus??? EmptyDecember 18th 2013, 3:47 am

Is this via mobile forums? Or when you are in game?
Back to top Go down
mmllaneza
Rare
Rare

forum virus??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum virus???   forum virus??? EmptyDecember 18th 2013, 4:32 am

Only when I'm here mamon...this site and boxingscene.com. ..I can put up a screenshot if u teach me how : )
Back to top Go down
danthepirate
Epic
Epic

forum virus??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum virus???   forum virus??? EmptyDecember 18th 2013, 5:15 am

I get this as well, but only when I am browsing the desktop version of this forum on my phone.

It will come up with a message box and then redirect to another page.
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

forum virus??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum virus???   forum virus??? EmptyDecember 18th 2013, 5:21 am

Perhaps it has something to do with our advertising? Maybe Lanseal could help me out on this one, because I have never had any issues. I'll shoot him a pm and see if there is anything we can do, but other than that I am kind of stumped. Because it happens at another site outside of this one, I think it must have something to do with the way your device handles the site
Back to top Go down
mmllaneza
Rare
Rare

forum virus??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum virus???   forum virus??? EmptyDecember 18th 2013, 5:24 am

Yeah...its really annoying...it redirects me in the middle of pms and generally makes the site unusable...my device is galaxy note 2...but the issue just appeared lately...can u teach me how to upload screenshots or do I have to be a member of the image hosting site....it keeps asking me to login...
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

forum virus??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum virus???   forum virus??? EmptyDecember 18th 2013, 6:32 am

Had the same problem for ages, quite annoying. Acer Cloudmobile S500 if I remember correctly.
Back to top Go down
danthepirate
Epic
Epic

forum virus??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum virus???   forum virus??? EmptyDecember 18th 2013, 7:14 am

So everyone that is having an issue is having it on the stock browser on an android device?

Edit: I actually had it happen in Internet Explorer just then. Was offered free apple products...
Back to top Go down
d1fferent
Rare
Rare

forum virus??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum virus???   forum virus??? EmptyDecember 18th 2013, 12:41 pm

Im on andriod and had no issues?! Samsung g4
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

forum virus??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum virus???   forum virus??? EmptyDecember 18th 2013, 12:44 pm

the host image button on the format panel above the text box should host your images without needing to log into a sharing site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

forum virus??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum virus???   forum virus??? Empty

Back to top Go down

forum virus???
Page 1 of 1