Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Loving the restrained titan..

Go down 
+8
orionpfaff
ArgentSix
Everydaynyc
nlipper1227
caya
Zoar1984
sicXs
Atg729
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Atg729
Uncommon
Uncommon

Loving the restrained titan..  Empty
PostSubject: Loving the restrained titan..    Loving the restrained titan..  EmptyDecember 23rd 2013, 12:39 pm

Restrained titan is the best Merc released post nerf both art and skill-wise. I m still in the process of making an ope. Wish I had enough resources to get another.
What do you guys think abt it?

F9 mark is the only comparable Merc released post nerf which I like.
Back to top Go down
sicXs
Uncommon
Uncommon
sicXs

PostSubject: Re: Loving the restrained titan..    Loving the restrained titan..  EmptyDecember 23rd 2013, 12:42 pm

he s slow but rly nice procc
Back to top Go down
Zoar1984
Epic
Epic
Zoar1984

PostSubject: Re: Loving the restrained titan..    Loving the restrained titan..  EmptyDecember 23rd 2013, 1:47 pm

He seems OK except that he was too slow for my PVP squad (as PVP is my favorite event). But I agree that the artwork is pretty sweet.
Back to top Go down
caya
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Loving the restrained titan..    Loving the restrained titan..  EmptyDecember 23rd 2013, 2:15 pm

What Zoar said. I rather gave up on Colossus and instead purchased the second F-9 for better PvP output.
Back to top Go down
nlipper1227
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Loving the restrained titan..    Loving the restrained titan..  EmptyDecember 23rd 2013, 2:23 pm

He'll be great a great raid merc for atk squads without an incinerate. But other than that a nalac serves you better. One less hit on proc but better agi and cheaper for now. Sold a 100c ope titan for 100 ac already.
Back to top Go down
Zoar1984
Epic
Epic
Zoar1984

PostSubject: Re: Loving the restrained titan..    Loving the restrained titan..  EmptyDecember 23rd 2013, 4:02 pm

Yes, I solid merc for the right squad and event. It sure seems like Dakota is either a sure hit or a sure miss with the mercs that they release. My fingers are crossed that Tower mercs are a hit. But it appears that if Dakota had their way, they would only run Raid events to sell savages. Hence the trend for more lack-luster mercs for Tower and PVP (especially PVP).
Back to top Go down
Everydaynyc
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Loving the restrained titan..    Loving the restrained titan..  EmptyDecember 23rd 2013, 4:57 pm

I think they bank on the fact that most people play PvP to assure themselves the power boost for the other 2 events so theres little need to put out very enticing rewards for it since participation is almost a foregone conclusion. raid is probably the most profitable event by way of savage teams so it seems logical that generally it will have the best rewards . and theres also the fact that tower has an additional tower boss reward which means that the point rewards would likely be a bit watered down to compensate for the additional power that the tower boss injects into the game.

I love the art on restrained too, but more importantly I think he's the prophet sent by Dakota to signal that incinerates living on borrowed time and along that vein so are golem and mordeo too...
Back to top Go down
ArgentSix
Uncommon
Uncommon
ArgentSix

PostSubject: Re: Loving the restrained titan..    Loving the restrained titan..  EmptyDecember 23rd 2013, 5:17 pm

Everydaynyc wrote:
I love the art on restrained too, but more importantly I think he's the prophet sent by Dakota to signal that incinerates living on borrowed time and along that vein so are golem and mordeo too...

Wouldn't that just be awesome since I finally got an Incinerate v2 and am about to complete a trade that would complete a 2nd Golem v2.  Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
orionpfaff
Rare
Rare
orionpfaff

PostSubject: Re: Loving the restrained titan..    Loving the restrained titan..  EmptyDecember 23rd 2013, 6:35 pm

nerf incinerate = I retire

On another note... I agree with Zoar and I plan to purchase a person or better colossus for 50ac when people grow tired of it the way they did with lilith
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: Loving the restrained titan..    Loving the restrained titan..  EmptyDecember 23rd 2013, 6:50 pm

This event R is pretty solid, though I am still saying that I expect his raid damage to suffer the same "bug" as bulletstinger and lilith. Just wait.... I'm guessing people will disappointed next raid.
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: Loving the restrained titan..    Loving the restrained titan..  EmptyDecember 24th 2013, 4:42 am

Aren't we every event ?
Back to top Go down
Amerame
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Loving the restrained titan..    Loving the restrained titan..  EmptyDecember 24th 2013, 7:28 am

He didn't seem bugged when I lvled him.
Back to top Go down
KainHighwind
Rare
Rare
KainHighwind

PostSubject: Re: Loving the restrained titan..    Loving the restrained titan..  EmptyDecember 24th 2013, 9:47 am

Speaking of Lilith, Bulletstinger, (and even though he wasn't mentioned) Overgrown Colossus......I wasn't sure if anyone had contacted Dakota yet about them, but I shot them an email yesterday. Hoping they are feeling the Christmas spirit and I'll actually get a reply back.
Back to top Go down
Zoar1984
Epic
Epic
Zoar1984

PostSubject: Re: Loving the restrained titan..    Loving the restrained titan..  EmptyDecember 24th 2013, 11:04 am

Refresh my memory, what is wrong with the Overgrown Colossus???
Back to top Go down
KainHighwind
Rare
Rare
KainHighwind

PostSubject: Re: Loving the restrained titan..    Loving the restrained titan..  EmptyDecember 24th 2013, 11:54 am

His buff does not seem to be buffing at all. Both his and adjacent squadmates damage are the same with and without the buff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loving the restrained titan..    Loving the restrained titan..  Empty

Back to top Go down

Loving the restrained titan..
Page 1 of 1