Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Helio Faster then Titan??

Go down 
+2
danthepirate
Sirus4582
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sirus4582
Rare
Rare

Helio Faster then Titan?? Empty
PostSubject: Helio Faster then Titan??   Helio Faster then Titan?? EmptyDecember 8th 2013, 4:40 am

This game is f..... up.
Just fought LordRazens Team. He has 2 Helios and 3 Epic 4 Shellstingers in his Team.
Stats Helio are 14728 agi
Titan has 14810 agi.
Both of his Helios hit BEFORE my Titans.
Also have 2 Helios in my team and this never happens. Just thought WFT when I saw both them make there Double Tap before I moved.

Funny thing also, had no Buffs no Pre-Battle attack...so nothing triggered on my side.
This was my first "flawless victory" defeat.
Back to top Go down
danthepirate
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: Helio Faster then Titan??   Helio Faster then Titan?? EmptyDecember 8th 2013, 5:18 am

Were the infamy bonus' the same?
Back to top Go down
mmllaneza
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Helio Faster then Titan??   Helio Faster then Titan?? EmptyDecember 8th 2013, 5:29 am

Probably infamy bro...razen is 1.2 right now...
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: Helio Faster then Titan??   Helio Faster then Titan?? EmptyDecember 8th 2013, 10:55 am

ya makes huge difference in PVP. Im only going for 1.2 this time... i literally have logged in maybe 1 hour total. these rewards are terrible
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: Helio Faster then Titan??   Helio Faster then Titan?? EmptyDecember 8th 2013, 12:44 pm

Same here, I scored 30k points in total and quit playing, all the fun I once had on FF is gone because of their nerfs, metadata mistakes etc. Still not sure if I should quit the game or not.
Back to top Go down
Sirus4582
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Helio Faster then Titan??   Helio Faster then Titan?? EmptyDecember 8th 2013, 1:51 pm

Ahh right the infamy Bonus. Didn't think about that
Thx, I went crazy after defeat.
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: Helio Faster then Titan??   Helio Faster then Titan?? EmptyDecember 8th 2013, 4:37 pm

Siruis, I ran into your squad at streak 24 and decided to give it a go. I did not expect to win it going in, but I figured I would see how your set up worked and give you some feedback. Neither my commando or my Mordeo procced, and all 3 of your Niobe's procced. One of your titanfist pre-battle hits procced and killed my commando (he deserved it anyway, jerk). So now I figured there is no way in hell I could win.

My Boom Boxer goes first, strips all your buffs and I proceed to eek out a victory with counter attacks from my Daddys as both unbuffed teams auto attack each other. A final Never Ending Fists from Boxer procs to clean up. Very cool battle, but no way I should have won!
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: Helio Faster then Titan??   Helio Faster then Titan?? EmptyDecember 8th 2013, 4:41 pm

Followup - I get all cocky after that and take on Duave's team of 4x Niobe + 1x Canis. Both my Mordeo and Commando proc and I figure there's no way I can lose. All 4 of his Niobes proc, my boom boxer doesn't bother to strip them, and his canis blocks every single one of my attacks and counters me for 49k damage each. Facepalm.

Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: Helio Faster then Titan??   Helio Faster then Titan?? EmptyDecember 8th 2013, 5:04 pm

noone will ever see my proper team im convinced
Back to top Go down
Sirus4582
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Helio Faster then Titan??   Helio Faster then Titan?? EmptyDecember 9th 2013, 1:16 am

Yes, proc rates and buff strips are my biggest weakness.
Otherwise it's fun to see. Happens quiet often that after Titans Pre Battle attack "only" one enemy is left.
Smile 
Back to top Go down
Sirus4582
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Helio Faster then Titan??   Helio Faster then Titan?? EmptyDecember 13th 2013, 3:55 pm

Hey someone face my new Team?
Any insight?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helio Faster then Titan??   Helio Faster then Titan?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Helio Faster then Titan??
Page 1 of 1