Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The price one guy paid to be the top Clash of Clans player in the world

Go down 
+4
Thordain
Sirus4582
legendslayer
Lanseal
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator
Lanseal

The price one guy paid to be the top Clash of Clans player in the world Empty
PostSubject: The price one guy paid to be the top Clash of Clans player in the world   The price one guy paid to be the top Clash of Clans player in the world EmptyDecember 22nd 2013, 8:31 pm

Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: The price one guy paid to be the top Clash of Clans player in the world   The price one guy paid to be the top Clash of Clans player in the world EmptyDecember 22nd 2013, 9:48 pm

Good read, and why I'm always retiring! lol.
Back to top Go down
Sirus4582
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: The price one guy paid to be the top Clash of Clans player in the world   The price one guy paid to be the top Clash of Clans player in the world EmptyDecember 23rd 2013, 2:52 am

Nice article.
There is always a price to pay, good that he rebounded and found his way back to reality....
Back to top Go down
Thordain
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: The price one guy paid to be the top Clash of Clans player in the world   The price one guy paid to be the top Clash of Clans player in the world EmptyJanuary 8th 2014, 9:53 pm

Ipads in the shower? And I thought I was hooked on this game lol
Back to top Go down
d1fferent
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: The price one guy paid to be the top Clash of Clans player in the world   The price one guy paid to be the top Clash of Clans player in the world EmptyJanuary 9th 2014, 4:15 am

Haha, that is really extreme! I must confess I got totally sucked into wow, not in the financial way but time wise.. when it was in its early days I was part of an elite raiding guild, I used to spend an incredible amount of time solidly on it.. looking back I was such a fool, but when your in that "place" it never crossed my mind.. some games can be so addictive and captivating.. needless to say its been 5 years since I even looked at wow Smile
Back to top Go down
KainHighwind
Rare
Rare
KainHighwind

PostSubject: Re: The price one guy paid to be the top Clash of Clans player in the world   The price one guy paid to be the top Clash of Clans player in the world EmptyJanuary 9th 2014, 9:05 am

I am right there with you, lol. I am 4 years sober from WoW. However, I still to this day miss my Boomkin.....RIP Deathchicken.... Sad 
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: The price one guy paid to be the top Clash of Clans player in the world   The price one guy paid to be the top Clash of Clans player in the world EmptyJanuary 9th 2014, 11:25 am

d1fferent wrote:
Haha, that is really extreme! I must confess I got totally sucked into wow, not in the financial way but time wise.. when it was in its early days I was part of an elite raiding guild, I used to spend an incredible amount of time solidly on it.. looking back I was such a fool, but when your in that "place" it never crossed my mind.. some games can be so addictive and captivating.. needless to say its been 5 years since I even looked at wow Smile

Ya I averaged about 20-30 hours a week raiding during wotlk then temporarily went really hardcore during fire lands. Our guild got sponsored by curse once they saw how fast we were destroying fire lands. Went 4/7 heroic on week 2 7/7 regular and everything was running smooth then arm got crushed by boat anchor and I've not really been as coordinated since then so gave up my spot. Dk dps dime a dozen but man I would out some crazy numbers up.

The welps on sindragosa I got up to 300k dps one time and this is back during the 12-15k dps was good days haha
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: The price one guy paid to be the top Clash of Clans player in the world   The price one guy paid to be the top Clash of Clans player in the world EmptyJanuary 9th 2014, 11:40 am

I was a little earlier, I raided hard core vanilla through Wotlk, then quit cold turkey a few weeks before they opened the icecrown citadel. It hurt my heart a little bit to play so long and never get the chance to lay some smack down on arthas, but alas, it was time.
Back to top Go down
d1fferent
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: The price one guy paid to be the top Clash of Clans player in the world   The price one guy paid to be the top Clash of Clans player in the world EmptyJanuary 9th 2014, 11:56 am

I was also vanilla, was one of the 1st priests to get the faith set from the original nax, I used to average around 12+ hours a day.. raids were 5 days a week..! Quit once they undone all my hard work with bc but eventually came back and got right back into it, then again before long next expansion and its just such a reminder of how much time I just frittered away for nothing.. needless to say I lost countless jobs and relationships because of my "addiction".

Mammon, remember quell serrar? had that on my 1st toon, alliance server 1st Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The price one guy paid to be the top Clash of Clans player in the world   The price one guy paid to be the top Clash of Clans player in the world Empty

Back to top Go down

The price one guy paid to be the top Clash of Clans player in the world
Page 1 of 1