Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Totemic v2 ***UPDATE***

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Moba-man
Uncommon
Uncommon

Totemic v2 ***UPDATE*** Empty
PostSubject: Totemic v2 ***UPDATE***   Totemic v2 ***UPDATE*** EmptyDecember 22nd 2013, 5:19 pm

The kill proc triggers fairly often now but if it doesn't kill the target it deals 130% atk damage and makes the target flash red.

Dakota finally gave me a decent answer on my bug report for Totemic Warrior. I am left wondering if they flipped the switch on how the Double Death proc works because it's now working most of the time (70%) and deals 130% damage rarely (30%). Below is the most recent response from Dakota:

Dear User,

"Double Death" skill has 30% chance to kill the enemy after it procs. If it misses then it will deal damage with 130% modifier to the target and red animation will appear on it. We hope this will clarify your confusion.

Thanks For Playing Fatal Frontier.

Last edited by Moba-man on December 27th 2013, 3:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: Totemic v2 ***UPDATE***   Totemic v2 ***UPDATE*** EmptyDecember 22nd 2013, 5:24 pm

uhh oh bug?
Back to top Go down
Moba-man
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Totemic v2 ***UPDATE***   Totemic v2 ***UPDATE*** EmptyDecember 22nd 2013, 7:29 pm

I believe it is a bug. Hopefully they fix this one since totemic does offer much else.
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: Totemic v2 ***UPDATE***   Totemic v2 ***UPDATE*** EmptyDecember 23rd 2013, 12:23 pm

Seems like they can't even release ONE merc without some kind of bug in it. Dakota, stop fucking your colleges and put more work into the game.
Back to top Go down
Moba-man
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: Totemic v2 ***UPDATE***   Totemic v2 ***UPDATE*** EmptyDecember 27th 2013, 1:42 pm

Dakota finally gave me a decent answer on my bug report for Totemic Warrior. I am left wondering if they flipped the switch on how the Double Death proc works because it's now working most of the time (70%) and deal 130% damage rarely (30%). Below is the most recent response from Dakota:

Dear User,

"Double Death" skill has 30% chance to kill the enemy after it procs. If it misses then it will deal damage with 130% modifier to the target and red animation will appear on it. We hope this will clarify your confusion. 

Thanks For Playing Fatal Frontier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Totemic v2 ***UPDATE***   Totemic v2 ***UPDATE*** Empty

Back to top Go down

Totemic v2 ***UPDATE***
Page 1 of 1