Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lower defense skill

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
artichoke2000
Common
Common

lower defense skill Empty
PostSubject: lower defense skill   lower defense skill EmptyNovember 24th 2013, 4:54 pm

hiya ... i'm new to the forum.  does the lower defense skill (like the F-9) work on bosses?

when it procs, i don't see any real difference in the point damage to the boss.
Back to top Go down
d1fferent
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: lower defense skill   lower defense skill EmptyNovember 24th 2013, 7:10 pm

Its attack damage dealt lowered by your opponents if im correct? F9 may only work if one of your team die, though the tower bosses skill is wis damage I assume. Would lower his auto attacks though.

if your talking about raid, there have been a few discussions also disregarding any/much benefit from lowering def.
Back to top Go down
danthepirate
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: lower defense skill   lower defense skill EmptyNovember 24th 2013, 8:06 pm

There are 2 things that come into play.

First we have no idea what the def of the boss is. If it has no def, then you aren't going to see a difference at all.
Second, you don't know what the int of the boss is. If it has a high int, it will have a high resistance to the def debuff, so you won't see much of a difference either.
Back to top Go down
artichoke2000
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: lower defense skill   lower defense skill EmptyNovember 24th 2013, 9:15 pm

Hmmm so u really can't tell if it works or not. Suspected as much. Bummer. Thx!
Back to top Go down
danthepirate
Epic
Epic

PostSubject: Re: lower defense skill   lower defense skill EmptyNovember 24th 2013, 9:20 pm

Well, if the red shield icon pops up on the boss, it means it should be applied. But as I said you may not see a noticeable affect for the 2 reasons I gave above (and that the damage you do per hit is a random number within a certain range), or it may not be working properly.
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: lower defense skill   lower defense skill EmptyNovember 25th 2013, 1:19 am

The stats of raid bosses have 0 def but I am not certain about tower bosses. They may function differently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lower defense skill   lower defense skill Empty

Back to top Go down

lower defense skill
Page 1 of 1