Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can't access some older areas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator
Lanseal

Can't access some older areas Empty
PostSubject: Can't access some older areas   Can't access some older areas EmptyNovember 6th 2013, 3:28 am

I'm up to the swamp area, but when I go to see the older areas, they are all locked except for Unknown Lands and earlier. Does anyone have this problem? I wanted to train in Bitter Descent since it gives good XP without any hard enemies.
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: Can't access some older areas   Can't access some older areas EmptyNovember 6th 2013, 3:50 am

This bug has been encountered before, I vaguely remember it from right after swamp was opened up people were having trouble going back and doing cleared areas. I can't remember a fix, though the issue eventually went silent so i fixed it.
Back to top Go down
JoDaHo74
Rare
Rare
JoDaHo74

PostSubject: Re: Can't access some older areas   Can't access some older areas EmptyNovember 6th 2013, 9:48 am

Cannot get to Frozen Tundra, or whatever its called. Map only goes to Unknown Lands. I have emailed Dakota re: this issue....No resolution
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't access some older areas   Can't access some older areas Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't access some older areas
Page 1 of 1