Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

finished all areas-where to now?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laks0n
Rare
Rare
Laks0n

finished all areas-where to now? Empty
PostSubject: finished all areas-where to now?   finished all areas-where to now? EmptyJuly 13th 2013, 5:53 pm

The tittle said it all. I am trying to figure out which area to go to for it. I got nothing to level.
Back to top Go down
Laks0n
Rare
Rare
Laks0n

PostSubject: Re: finished all areas-where to now?   finished all areas-where to now? EmptyJuly 13th 2013, 5:54 pm

By it I mean pvp event sry :-)
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: finished all areas-where to now?   finished all areas-where to now? EmptyJuly 13th 2013, 7:16 pm

if you have nothing to level then take zone one of easier maps as you will finish the zone quicker, this way you will get some chests so you can farm some res at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Laks0n
Rare
Rare
Laks0n

PostSubject: Re: finished all areas-where to now?   finished all areas-where to now? EmptyJuly 13th 2013, 7:56 pm

I am interested if som1 knows an area with a healthy population of chests, I know it is mostly random, but there are some areas that have secrets...
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: finished all areas-where to now?   finished all areas-where to now? EmptyJuly 13th 2013, 8:04 pm

the last area zone 5 is the one I run most of time to level my mercs, I have had 3 ps from the chest before, look at the map before you start, if there are lots of yellow dots, there is a good chance you may get a few res out of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: finished all areas-where to now?   finished all areas-where to now? Empty

Back to top Go down

finished all areas-where to now?
Page 1 of 1