Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pvp hate list!

Go down 
+13
danthepirate
Arthainius
DaedHead8
edluv1
Mrpaplp
Orzhov
orionpfaff
Amerame
dohnson69
duavae
mamoncrief
Phuquit
Atg729
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Atg729
Uncommon
Uncommon

Pvp hate list!  Empty
PostSubject: Pvp hate list!    Pvp hate list!  EmptyNovember 5th 2013, 5:23 am

Since thr is no news of the new event plus minimal activity on the forum and I m bored... I'll post something that was on my mind this pvp event.

While pvp battles which is the Merc u hate to encounter in the opponent's team?
Personally I hate na'lac. These fat blobs have a proc rate of 95%. No seriously... Out of every 20 battles they proc in 19. And if buffed they wipe out my team in an instant.
Apart from them the killing spree guys also proc a lot. Individually not that much of a nuisance but with buff.. God save my team.

So tell me which Merc tops ur pvp hate list.
Back to top Go down
Phuquit
Uncommon
Uncommon
Phuquit

Pvp hate list!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp hate list!    Pvp hate list!  EmptyNovember 5th 2013, 5:29 am

My Canis can stop an unbuffed Na'lac dead in its tracks, which is why I try to avoid teams with Canis.
But the merc which caused me most problems last event was F-9. Goes first, wipes 3 members of my team, and then on the off chance that I managed to take out one of my opponents with my depleted team, I get auto-debuffed.

+ edit +

...and before she had her metadata surgically removed, teams with one or more Niobe were chewing me up and spitting me out...
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

Pvp hate list!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp hate list!    Pvp hate list!  EmptyNovember 5th 2013, 5:42 am

Cannonback, Cannonback, Cannonback (and to a lesser extent Siren, Ulfr, and EVE).

Nukes wreck my team, and I can't find a way to prevent it. I had a Cannonback, being the last merc the enemy had left against my entire second line, proc right off the back row, then have the turn start over and it be the fastest merc out, so it immediately proc'd again and I lost.

It seems like any time I fight a nuke, they have 100% proc chance.
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

Pvp hate list!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp hate list!    Pvp hate list!  EmptyNovember 5th 2013, 5:58 am

I hate nukes too. I have tried a set up that counters them but it is proc dependent.
Mordeo-vibris-hellcat-Wasteland rider-mordeo in V. put this team up only when facing nuke team and it is quite effective. this is only for Mr. Moncrief tho as I'm aware that there aren't many cats out there.
Back to top Go down
dohnson69
Rare
Rare
dohnson69

Pvp hate list!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp hate list!    Pvp hate list!  EmptyNovember 5th 2013, 7:37 am

Nukes here too, specifically cannon back or siren. I've learned if I put them on my team they have like a 20 percent proc rate but if there on the opposing team it's more like 90 percent.
Back to top Go down
Amerame
Rare
Rare

Pvp hate list!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp hate list!    Pvp hate list!  EmptyNovember 5th 2013, 7:41 am

Primarch and UM team, cheap team that you can encounter early in your streak and that can wipe you out if you're unlucky.
Back to top Go down
orionpfaff
Rare
Rare
orionpfaff

Pvp hate list!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp hate list!    Pvp hate list!  EmptyNovember 5th 2013, 10:10 am

Any team with a buffed canis. It wasn't quite as bad this last PVP since my squad had 2 BF's. If either proc'd they would generally take out a canis but sometime they didn't and he could clear half my squad. It would effectively nullify the whole benefit of running a Blue Bot.
Back to top Go down
Orzhov
Rare
Rare
Orzhov

Pvp hate list!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp hate list!    Pvp hate list!  EmptyNovember 5th 2013, 11:04 am

Since everyone hates nuke teams I think I'll run blue bot-cannon-primarch-cannon-brodey in M formation just to mess with you guys :p
Back to top Go down
Mrpaplp
Uncommon
Uncommon

Pvp hate list!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp hate list!    Pvp hate list!  EmptyNovember 5th 2013, 12:09 pm

I think swift Nox V2
I have a team that is totally being buffed
Dominance is my biggest weakness..

niob-niob-mindflayer-niob-niob
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

Pvp hate list!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp hate list!    Pvp hate list!  EmptyNovember 5th 2013, 1:16 pm

You still running that even now that niob is just a mordeo/primarch hybrid with a low proc rate?
Back to top Go down
Atg729
Uncommon
Uncommon

Pvp hate list!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp hate list!    Pvp hate list!  EmptyNovember 5th 2013, 1:16 pm

In my experience nukes proc very rarely(both my and enemy's nukes). This pvp I might have lost 2-3 battles to nukes max (maybe I m super lucky!!).
I ran f9-wasp-archangel-canis-lilith in W formation. My mercs proc'd only on the second turn. Canis protected them for one turn and then the match was mine.

But yeah siren maiden does scare me. I rather fight an all lethal team than a team with siren.
Back to top Go down
Mrpaplp
Uncommon
Uncommon

Pvp hate list!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp hate list!    Pvp hate list!  EmptyNovember 5th 2013, 1:22 pm

Sure its enough if 2 proceed my mindflayer is going for the kill Wink
Back to top Go down
edluv1
Rare
Rare
edluv1

Pvp hate list!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp hate list!    Pvp hate list!  EmptyNovember 5th 2013, 1:28 pm

Niobe is much more dangerous to me now than before the nerf.

She wasn't a viable pvp merc with an in-fight skill, she was too slow to ever get a chance to use it. Now she is the best buffer in the game by far, though with a lower proc chance. My buffed auto attacks will usually one shot anything that mordeo buffs, but can't kill a single niobe buff, and are useless against two niobe buffs like mrpalp squad.
Back to top Go down
edluv1
Rare
Rare
edluv1

Pvp hate list!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp hate list!    Pvp hate list!  EmptyNovember 5th 2013, 1:31 pm

What is your in game name mrpaplp?

I fought one like that in the /\ formation, and learned to avoid it.
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

Pvp hate list!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp hate list!    Pvp hate list!  EmptyNovember 5th 2013, 5:56 pm

F9 was nasty this PVP event. It really kept AGI teams afloat, I like that. Also Nox v2 as always. I'm surprised they haven't released a good mid-tier merc with dominance. The R2 or whatever it is that currently exists is too weak to survive long enough to proc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

Pvp hate list!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp hate list!    Pvp hate list!  EmptyNovember 5th 2013, 6:08 pm

Underseer v2 has dominance in a 4* epic, but it still is pretty slow to be helpful. Nox is nice because it usually has a chance to debuff before they attack.

If they released a speedy event rare like F9 with 2 skills and a single action that stripped buffs it would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

Pvp hate list!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp hate list!    Pvp hate list!  EmptyNovember 5th 2013, 6:26 pm

Anytime there's a atk buff next to titanfist I pretty much skip the team cause they ALWAYS get the buffed pre battle attack.
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

Pvp hate list!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp hate list!    Pvp hate list!  EmptyNovember 5th 2013, 6:38 pm

Haha someone tried to fight my buddy cojote Smile
Back to top Go down
Mrpaplp
Uncommon
Uncommon

Pvp hate list!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp hate list!    Pvp hate list!  EmptyNovember 6th 2013, 7:41 am

I also never NEVER mess with nocturnal telepath hellcat or
Mista Fista is still a killer even after nerf
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

Pvp hate list!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp hate list!    Pvp hate list!  EmptyNovember 6th 2013, 6:35 pm

I was fighting cotje a lot last event. His titans rarely got a buff and a pre battle attack so I won about 9 out of 10 times. Helio's demoralizer helps a lot against titans too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
danthepirate
Epic
Epic

Pvp hate list!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp hate list!    Pvp hate list!  EmptyNovember 6th 2013, 7:04 pm

Was cotje 3 Titans a primarch and a golem?

If so, I faced him once and everything of his procced and none of mine did and he ruined me. Happened on the first rematch as well but on the second rematch my team got its act together and I won easily.
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

Pvp hate list!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp hate list!    Pvp hate list!  EmptyNovember 6th 2013, 8:45 pm

My spread formation of Angel - empty - Switch - empty - Switch was very effective, as long as my phone did not drop me mid-battle. Lost about 30 point boosts & no telling how many points because my phone decided to have issues ... When the speed crew had troubles I swapped over to Cannon - Switch - Cannon. Good times, until the phone went out ...

Ugh!

And anything that stunned or silenced was off my "victim's" list.
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

Pvp hate list!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp hate list!    Pvp hate list!  EmptyDecember 12th 2013, 4:06 pm

Updated my PVP hate list to include any of the L's roaming around (since I don't have any, and only get to borrow them occasionally due to the kindness of fellow forum dwellers).
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

Pvp hate list!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp hate list!    Pvp hate list!  EmptyDecember 12th 2013, 5:37 pm

Pvp hate list!  Holyne10
Back to top Go down
urs4mine
Uncommon
Uncommon
urs4mine

Pvp hate list!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp hate list!    Pvp hate list!  EmptyDecember 12th 2013, 6:53 pm

Dakota

For messing with the pvp battles system  Wink 
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

Pvp hate list!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp hate list!    Pvp hate list!  EmptyDecember 12th 2013, 7:14 pm

Hey M, it wasn't a posting about mercs from Frank. I have a few friends still above ground. Frank actually got a bit pissy when he saw I had an Incinerate during an event. Stopped talking with me for about a week.

Holy raging bull, Batman!
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

Pvp hate list!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp hate list!    Pvp hate list!  EmptyDecember 12th 2013, 7:16 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

Pvp hate list!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp hate list!    Pvp hate list!  EmptyDecember 13th 2013, 12:07 pm

mamoncrief wrote:
Haha someone tried to fight my buddy cojote Smile

yep and the annoying thing is i guarantee he doesn't get near as many procs from the other end. So to fight him sucks but to have his team prolly die alot more then i do now. I literally only lost 4 matches with this new comp last event.

diamond turtle baby...... even siren maiden wont take out my guys if i get the hc to buff mord then mord buff canis/odin
Back to top Go down
JoDaHo74
Rare
Rare
JoDaHo74

Pvp hate list!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp hate list!    Pvp hate list!  EmptyDecember 13th 2013, 1:14 pm

If both niobes buff I survive siren as well...
Back to top Go down
moses6533
Common
Common

Pvp hate list!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp hate list!    Pvp hate list!  EmptyDecember 16th 2013, 12:13 pm

Well during the recent PVP event the system seemed very flawed i was going against Lethals from my first fight even though I don't have very valuable squadmates. And moreover even though i have some good squadmates, my proc rates were atrocious.

I have 50 OPE F-9, 50 OPE Archangel, 50 OPE Televangelist, NPE Switchblade Vulture v2, CXB 2000U all stats 9725, 50 OPE Prawn Drone, 50 OPE Razorifn....I thought he would be good raid boss, PE Big Rig, PE Rail Gun, and an unfinished PE Diana.

I pretty much avoid Siren, Cannonback, Mordeo, Niobe, Na'lac, Cannis, Ulfr, Frozen Golem, Incinerate,  and any Lethals. But naturally every team i went against recently was stacked with all of these. So then I usually go for teams I think I can outspeed such as Nuke teams like Siren, Cannonback, Ulfr. Na'lac doesn't really scare me unless he is buffed. More often i ran into Incinerates stacked with Frozen Golems. Anyhow, I pretty much got pwned by everything this last go around.

I fear with the new WIS BUFF ALL character teams like Siren, Ulfr, and Eve are going to reign in PVP.

But I rather have characters that can do equally well in Raid Boss, so I avoid picking up Nuke characters. I plan on building the Diana and trading her for something like Lilith.

I may even trade off my 50 OPE Televangelist for another AGI based character, but I read somewhere that Televangelist is one of the better raid boss characters to have, though I don't really see that he is doing any better than my other characters.

The downfall of my Glass Cannon team though is that it relies on proc. If one of my guys proc i will probably win, but if none proc on first go, I am probably done for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pvp hate list!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pvp hate list!    Pvp hate list!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Pvp hate list!
Page 1 of 1