Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PvP Squad Discussion

Go down 
+23
Nivaiq
tuannaff
Marcus the Merc
edluv1
sphynx187
zombiedave2010
coronach
iirybackii
Edwardgrc2
MortuoRana
mmllaneza
socrates
Jett-Lagg
BLUEKNIGHTMARE
TurboTalon
Dukekiwi
valorsoul
Aosterstrand
-Zzz
Mudflap
smirch0
ZeionHitman
legendslayer
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PvP Squad Discussion Empty
PostSubject: PvP Squad Discussion   PvP Squad Discussion EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 8:51 pm

I was testing out my Frost Golem today in random PvP, and have been pleased by what I have seen so far. My current (but still work in progress) squad consists of Primarch - Meta - Golem - Turret - Gormandizer in M formation. It was suprisingly successful, and I was rolling through the win streaks without much issue. When i hit my 21 streak I decided to test my team against some of the more difficult options that were showing up, instead of the weakest ones. I ran into Mise and his team of BWQ - Big Rig - Golem - Big Rig - BWQ. Both of his big rigs procced, followed by his golem proccing Stopping Power and a BWQ proccing Mayhem. Suffice to say my team was wiped out before I even got to move. I mulled about how I could defeat a deadly team like this, and came up blank. From what I can see, the current state of the game is as follows:

Full AGI squad - Fast. You move first, but if you don't proc a buff or an attack skill, you are probably going to lose. Big rigs attack twice (but weak atk). No Lethal, but BWQ is better than most lethals anyway. BWQ is REQUIRED for a top-end agi team.

Full ATK squad - Well rounded. You move after AGi but usually before WIS teams. Golem/Primarch buffs enhance both skills and auto-attacks. Golems attack twice. Santa is just icing on the cake if you can get one.

Full WIS squad - Slow. If you are still alive when you can move, Unstoppable Force is a beast and can 1-shot most teams. Really need Hellcat with its WIS buff to be top-10 competative IMHO. Even then, you pretty much have to pray the widows and golems and santas dont proc.

My main complaint is that BWQ is light years above every other character in the game, and they are held by a very samll, very selective group of players, making competing with these players virtually impossible. This makes an ATK squad or hybrid squad pretty much the only option for us 'late-starter' players who joined after that event.

Leave your comments on the strengths and weaknesses of each 'pure' team type or of alternative hybrid teams that could be top 20 competative in the upcoming PvP event.
Back to top Go down
ZeionHitman
ZeionHitman

PostSubject: Re: PvP Squad Discussion   PvP Squad Discussion EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 10:20 pm

I feel like you dont have to have only BWQ U could try SAm because he is pretty fast and his proc with rig proc will most likely wipe the other team. But obviously BWQ is the best but for those who dont have BWQ i would go Sam
Back to top Go down
smirch0
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: PvP Squad Discussion   PvP Squad Discussion EmptyFebruary 13th 2013, 4:35 pm

Yeah I had a fuck-my-life moment when I had to choose between Mise, Zzz, and that DarkSimplicitys dude today.

Pretty much anyone running santa and all widows is an asskicker and to be avoided if at all possible. I'm surprised they let the widow through so early in the game because most of the early familiars are pretty conservative.

I'm enjoying the golem so far and I'm eager to try out a PE samurai/big rig combo, but I still have a little bit of levelling to do before that is available.
Back to top Go down
http://www.etsy.com/shop/snuffshirts
Mudflap
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: PvP Squad Discussion   PvP Squad Discussion EmptyFebruary 13th 2013, 5:29 pm

I run a BWQ/Big Rig combo and the big rig is really sketchy. Only procs 20% of the time. There's something to be said for consistency of an ATK based squad.

I'm gonna replace the rig with a golem and hopefully won't have to "hope for the proc"
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: PvP Squad Discussion   PvP Squad Discussion EmptyFebruary 13th 2013, 5:33 pm

I'm playing around with the idea of running a squad of Golem - Golem - Big Rig - Golem - Golem. Although it would be ungodly expensive to get 3 more golems, their decent agility and high defense coupled with the fact that they attack twice might shore up the sketchiness of a big rig. And if the big rig procs, you have 6 attacks before a widow can even move. With 4 chances to proc atk buff, each hit is bound to kill something.
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: PvP Squad Discussion   PvP Squad Discussion EmptyFebruary 13th 2013, 5:57 pm

I agree, Mudflap. ATK buff > AGI buff with Widow teams. I think the whole point of a pure Widow team is that you don't have to use an AGI buff.

A Rig is nice to have in your reserve line in case you have to face a faster team, however. Santa/Golem don't proc any more often than Rig but at least you are guaranteed a kill with an auto attack when they do. Less reliant on chain procs

ATK: Turret+Golem is terrifying and they have the inherent advantage of buffing a killer proc and auto-attack with the same fam. And Golems double action is crazy effective

WIS: Wis teams are lacking a bit at the moment unless they are running a Hellcat, but Hellcat is really good due to its double action and self buff/OHKO potential

I have my bro set-up with a hybrid team:

Gormandizer-Hellcat-Golem-Big Rig-Gormadizer in the '^' formation. Its quite strong due to all the buff synergies and double-action fams
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: PvP Squad Discussion   PvP Squad Discussion EmptyFebruary 13th 2013, 5:59 pm

legendslayer wrote:
I'm playing around with the idea of running a squad of Golem - Golem - Big Rig - Golem - Golem. Although it would be ungodly expensive to get 3 more golems, their decent agility and high defense coupled with the fact that they attack twice might shore up the sketchiness of a big rig. And if the big rig procs, you have 6 attacks before a widow can even move. With 4 chances to proc atk buff, each hit is bound to kill something.

If I could manage it I would run Golem-Rig-Golem-Rig-Golem
Back to top Go down
Aosterstrand
Uncommon
Uncommon
Aosterstrand

PostSubject: Re: PvP Squad Discussion   PvP Squad Discussion EmptyFebruary 14th 2013, 9:30 am

im runnig somewhat of a hybrid team, more towards atk team then the others.

meta(good)-golem(pe)-turret(pe)-gormandizer(npe)-widow(ok)

And it kinda works okey, i have no chance against the crazy widow teams but i mostly win pretty easy against everybody else.
So i am now building a pe-200 samurai and when i am finished with him i will get myself one of those fancy big rigs so i can run a agi team against those scary widows and actually sometimes have a little chance.
Back to top Go down
smirch0
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: PvP Squad Discussion   PvP Squad Discussion EmptyFebruary 15th 2013, 11:17 pm

Right now I've finally scored a second big rig so I'm levelling the v2 and testing out the viability of a primarily atk based squad with a big rig/sammy opener.

I'm pushing my gormandizer off to the sidelines for now. It's nice when he procs and roflstomps everything but the other 8 out 10 fights he just kind of whimpers while being beat into submission.
Back to top Go down
http://www.etsy.com/shop/snuffshirts
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: PvP Squad Discussion   PvP Squad Discussion EmptyFebruary 15th 2013, 11:44 pm

I kinda want to run Golem - Golem - Mordeo - Golem - Golem all front line, if i could.

Probably have to make do with Golem - Mordeo - Golem - Mordeo - Golem in W formation. Dammit, that means I'm going to have to make another golem. Those things are bloody expensive.
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: PvP Squad Discussion   PvP Squad Discussion EmptyFebruary 19th 2013, 2:23 pm

-Zzz wrote:

I have my bro set-up with a hybrid team:

Gormandizer-Hellcat-Golem-Big Rig-Gormadizer in the '^' formation. Its quite strong due to all the buff synergies and double-action fams

This team is absolutely killing it.

I have gotten multiple legit 30 streaks with no all-outs. It is honestly more "effective" in a pvp event than my widow team in terms of resource efficiency. The match-ups are a bit less intimidating than my Widow team plus battles are more fun to watch because of the many different ways a Victory could play out.

Hellcat Buff + Golem buff + front row Golem Stopping Power = 120-150K damage affraid
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: PvP Squad Discussion   PvP Squad Discussion EmptyFebruary 19th 2013, 2:26 pm

Zzz, how does that team not die before it gets to go? Especially vs Santa/Widow teams or even Golem/Turret teams?
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: PvP Squad Discussion   PvP Squad Discussion EmptyFebruary 19th 2013, 2:36 pm

I rarely have to go up against full widow teams due to matchmaking. The WIS guys in back often out-tank fast teams for the win, and Big Rig buff helps often.

Big Rig buff+ Golem buff = auto win

Golem buff alone = high chance of win since you have 3 double action fams who are gonna OHKO with auto attacks

Rig buff alone = fast Golem, Rig, and Gormandizer. Good chance for a win

Hellcat buff alone = two potential OHKO WIS procs

All 3 buffs = GOD MODE
Back to top Go down
valorsoul
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: PvP Squad Discussion   PvP Squad Discussion EmptyFebruary 19th 2013, 5:26 pm

legendslayer wrote:
I was testing out my Frost Golem today in random PvP, and have been pleased by what I have seen so far. My current (but still work in progress) squad consists of Primarch - Meta - Golem - Turret - Gormandizer in M formation. It was suprisingly successful, and I was rolling through the win streaks without much issue. When i hit my 21 streak I decided to test my team against some of the more difficult options that were showing up, instead of the weakest ones. I ran into Mise and his team of BWQ - Big Rig - Golem - Big Rig - BWQ. Both of his big rigs procced, followed by his golem proccing Stopping Power and a BWQ proccing Mayhem. Suffice to say my team was wiped out before I even got to move. I mulled about how I could defeat a deadly team like this, and came up blank. From what I can see, the current state of the game is as follows:

Full AGI squad - Fast. You move first, but if you don't proc a buff or an attack skill, you are probably going to lose. Big rigs attack twice (but weak atk). No Lethal, but BWQ is better than most lethals anyway. BWQ is REQUIRED for a top-end agi team.

Full ATK squad - Well rounded. You move after AGi but usually before WIS teams. Golem/Primarch buffs enhance both skills and auto-attacks. Golems attack twice. Santa is just icing on the cake if you can get one.

Full WIS squad - Slow. If you are still alive when you can move, Unstoppable Force is a beast and can 1-shot most teams. Really need Hellcat with its WIS buff to be top-10 competative IMHO. Even then, you pretty much have to pray the widows and golems and santas dont proc.

My main complaint is that BWQ is light years above every other character in the game, and they are held by a very samll, very selective group of players, making competing with these players virtually impossible. This makes an ATK squad or hybrid squad pretty much the only option for us 'late-starter' players who joined after that event.

Leave your comments on the strengths and weaknesses of each 'pure' team type or of alternative hybrid teams that could be top 20 competative in the upcoming PvP event.

Very accurate assessment. It took me months to get my second BWQ and I play 16 hours a day.
Back to top Go down
valorsoul
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: PvP Squad Discussion   PvP Squad Discussion EmptyFebruary 19th 2013, 5:30 pm

valorsoul wrote:
legendslayer wrote:

Very accurate assessment. It took me months to get my second BWQ and I play 16 hours a day.

Are you running that god account on Zzz and saving your second account for the super raid event? I thought I saw you with a buncha widows on Zzz
Back to top Go down
valorsoul
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: PvP Squad Discussion   PvP Squad Discussion EmptyFebruary 19th 2013, 5:33 pm

So why is Santa so good? I noticed no one really mentioning it but people seem to love it?
Back to top Go down
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic
Dukekiwi

PostSubject: Re: PvP Squad Discussion   PvP Squad Discussion EmptyFebruary 19th 2013, 5:37 pm

Hes faster the mutant, turret and golem and will still ohko 3 fams on proc so unless widow or sam kill him he will destroy your team
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: PvP Squad Discussion   PvP Squad Discussion EmptyFebruary 19th 2013, 5:40 pm

^and he's red
Back to top Go down
valorsoul
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: PvP Squad Discussion   PvP Squad Discussion EmptyFebruary 19th 2013, 7:28 pm

Dukekiwi wrote:
Hes faster the mutant, turret and golem and will still ohko 3 fams on proc so unless widow or sam kill him he will destroy your team

Ah thanks for the heads up Dukekiwi. I've been fortunate to not have him destroy my team yet. I generally steer away from a whole group of widows (rather wait 10 more mintutes) and it seems like only guys with a whole group of widows will have a santa. I've killed a couple of Santas before they moved so no idea they were that deadly.

Would ideal party be 5 santas? lo
Back to top Go down
valorsoul
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: PvP Squad Discussion   PvP Squad Discussion EmptyFebruary 19th 2013, 7:28 pm

lol @ and he's red
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: PvP Squad Discussion   PvP Squad Discussion EmptyMarch 16th 2013, 7:22 pm

In an attempt to revive some pvp squad discussions I will share a few of the combos Ive been playing around with:

Team A:

BWQ - BWQ/Santa/WC/JWM - BWQ - Jackson - BWQ in 'W' formation

Still my best team. Capable of 30 streaks without all-outs. 9/10 Win ratio average. The Jackson buff is incredible although Jackson himself isn't too dangerous from the back row. I sub in Santa for the back row BWQ vs slower teams. WC is also effective from the back row, but not nearly as good as a Santa buff or BWQ. JWM is lame in pvp despite my best efforts to utilize him

Team B:

BWQ - Santa - Jackson - WC - BWQ in 'M' formation

Designed to utilize the ATK buff + double auto attack potential of the 3x Lethals and be effective without attack procs. Capable of 30 streaks. 8/10 win ratio average. If Jackson and/or Santa proc its an auto win vs most teams, but without buffs it is prone to failure. The back-row BWQ's could be replaced with Burnfrosts or Odin for better results. This team would possibly outshine team A if 5 front formations were available but as it is the 30% attack procs of multiple BWQ are actually more consistent than the 50% buff procs of the L's

Team C:

Frozen Golem - Jackson -Santa - Big Rig - Frozen Golem in 'W'

Designed to utilize the ATK buff + double auto attack strategy with the addition of multiple AGI buffs. Capable of 30 streaks. 7-8/10 Win ratio average. I thought this would be unstoppable but it is too dependent on ATK and AGI buffs landing on the same Golem or Santa every time. It would be better with 5 front formation just like team B, but untill then Jackson and Rig just don't hit hard enough to OHKO unless they receive multiple ATK buffs

Team D:

Siren - Soulreaver/JWM - Moredo - Odin - Burnfrost in '^' formation

A "defensive" turtle type team dependent on WIS mercs and retaliation for offense. My favorite team because matches are fun and exciting, but I haven't hit a 30 streak yet. 6-7/10 win ratio average. Odin + Mord buff just dumps on anything that doesn't OHKO and Black-Heart and Purple heart are some of the most satisfying procs in the game. Siren and Burnfrost have a lot of protection untill they get a chance to proc, the problem is just about every team runs ATK buffers and Nukes. I will replace Soulreaver with another WIS merc when I get one built. A second Odin would be godly as well

Full front and rear 5 man formations will make these setups even more effective

Im not taking this event very seriously so lmk if there is any other team combos that I can test out for you theory-crafters out there
Back to top Go down
TurboTalon
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: PvP Squad Discussion   PvP Squad Discussion EmptyMarch 16th 2013, 7:51 pm

I want to see um-mordeo-um-mordeo-um in W. but I think that squad along with all of yours is out of reach for like 99% of players.
Back to top Go down
valorsoul
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: PvP Squad Discussion   PvP Squad Discussion EmptyMarch 16th 2013, 8:23 pm

I just fought bosshustler using a formation similar to Team A. He did exactly that, double proc wiped me out. I hate that my 7th match is against teams full of Lethals / Icebots / widows.
Back to top Go down
valorsoul
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: PvP Squad Discussion   PvP Squad Discussion EmptyMarch 16th 2013, 8:23 pm

I'd like to fight your Team D
Back to top Go down
TurboTalon
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: PvP Squad Discussion   PvP Squad Discussion EmptyMarch 16th 2013, 8:41 pm

valorsoul wrote:
I just fought bosshustler using a formation similar to Team A. He did exactly that, double proc wiped me out. I hate that my 7th match is against teams full of Lethals / Icebots / widows.

Is it bwq-santa-wc-santa-bwq? Saw it on his page earlier. I haven't seen him for probably 20 matches or so, thankfully.
Back to top Go down
BLUEKNIGHTMARE
Rare
Rare
BLUEKNIGHTMARE

PostSubject: Re: PvP Squad Discussion   PvP Squad Discussion EmptyMarch 16th 2013, 8:45 pm

I'm tired of the BS with Darksimplicity LOL, even if I have 0 wins, Dark's 5 Leroy team is an option for me lol..... I can't get a fair shake!
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: PvP Squad Discussion   PvP Squad Discussion EmptyMarch 16th 2013, 8:47 pm

You don't have to go against Simplicity's team, thank goodness

On that note my team D is the only one that has defeated him with a standard attack so far
Back to top Go down
valorsoul
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: PvP Squad Discussion   PvP Squad Discussion EmptyMarch 16th 2013, 8:58 pm

3 BWQs + 2 BigRigv2s vs. dark's team? odds if BWQs and bigrig v2s are OPE versus the 5 fully leveled Jackson Os
Back to top Go down
BLUEKNIGHTMARE
Rare
Rare
BLUEKNIGHTMARE

PostSubject: Re: PvP Squad Discussion   PvP Squad Discussion EmptyMarch 16th 2013, 9:24 pm

yeah but I only have 1 Big Rig and a 1 BWQ and she isn't great so I have no chance, especially not with my wisdom team.
Back to top Go down
valorsoul
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: squad formation   PvP Squad Discussion EmptyMarch 17th 2013, 5:53 pm

So my friend fought me and told me that my squad's formation makes no sense. Unfortunately the game autopicked my leveling squad's formation. Anyone have any idea how to fix these (Squad 3). My squad 1 and 2 have my correct PVP formation which is left to right in assault > BWQ, Big Rig v2, BWQ, Ice Bot v2, Meta Mutant v2

However my friend told me that my formation is UMv2, Giga Primarch v2, Ice Botv2, BWQ, BWQ
Back to top Go down
Jett-Lagg
Rare
Rare
Jett-Lagg

PostSubject: Re: PvP Squad Discussion   PvP Squad Discussion EmptyMarch 17th 2013, 6:11 pm

Clear out all your squads. Then, put your PVP team in squad 1 and your leveling team in the back row.
Back to top Go down
valorsoul
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: PvP Squad Discussion   PvP Squad Discussion EmptyMarch 17th 2013, 6:17 pm

Thanks Jett-Lagg, you mean start a map with all 3 squads cleared?
Back to top Go down
valorsoul
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: PvP Squad Discussion   PvP Squad Discussion EmptyMarch 17th 2013, 6:17 pm

Should I leave Team 2 empty?
Back to top Go down
Jett-Lagg
Rare
Rare
Jett-Lagg

PostSubject: Re: PvP Squad Discussion   PvP Squad Discussion EmptyMarch 17th 2013, 6:24 pm

Yes and yes.
Back to top Go down
valorsoul
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: PvP Squad Discussion   PvP Squad Discussion EmptyMarch 17th 2013, 6:53 pm

Jett-Lagg wrote:
Yes and yes.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: PvP Squad Discussion   PvP Squad Discussion EmptyMarch 26th 2013, 10:26 am

So I just picked up a 12961 Agi Blood Widow Queen on the exchange. Had to give up my 12894 Agi Siren Maiden for it.

I'm kinda on the fence on whether it was worth it or not. Maidens are a guaranteed win if they proc, and are amazing for pvp. But I still have my good 12942 agi Siren. However, widows are very versatile and have better synergy with buffers. Additionally, I fully expect them to nerf Ultimate Force down from 400% damage in the future if they care about balance.

What do you guys think? Are Widows still Queen Bee? Or are sirens the new end-all?
Back to top Go down
ZeionHitman
ZeionHitman

PostSubject: Re: PvP Squad Discussion   PvP Squad Discussion EmptyMarch 26th 2013, 12:04 pm

Widow + Blue bot is really good. I think it was worth it because if your widow procs it will most likely wipe the team, unless they have a def buff lol.
Back to top Go down
socrates
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: PvP Squad Discussion   PvP Squad Discussion EmptyMarch 27th 2013, 7:04 am

I think the blue savages will change the dynamics of teams especially wis teams
Back to top Go down
mmllaneza
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: PvP Squad Discussion   PvP Squad Discussion EmptyMarch 27th 2013, 7:44 am

Dont forge about jacksons big brother bad ass mista fista....his stats are off the roof
Back to top Go down
MortuoRana
Epic
Epic
MortuoRana

PostSubject: Re: PvP Squad Discussion   PvP Squad Discussion EmptyMarch 27th 2013, 8:49 am

The more I look at it these blue and yellow bots are going to be a paaiiinnnn in pvp
I may just have to pick a few of these bots up my self
Back to top Go down
BLUEKNIGHTMARE
Rare
Rare
BLUEKNIGHTMARE

PostSubject: Re: PvP Squad Discussion   PvP Squad Discussion EmptyMarch 27th 2013, 10:39 pm

You can can counter blue bots with yellow bots though lol so just keep both as an option depending on what team you face.
Back to top Go down
MortuoRana
Epic
Epic
MortuoRana

PostSubject: Re: PvP Squad Discussion   PvP Squad Discussion EmptyMarch 27th 2013, 11:38 pm

Yea... pretty sure ill have to get 1 or 2 of blue and yellow
Back to top Go down
ZeionHitman
ZeionHitman

PostSubject: Re: PvP Squad Discussion   PvP Squad Discussion EmptyMarch 27th 2013, 11:44 pm

come on wiki mort!
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: PvP Squad Discussion   PvP Squad Discussion EmptyMarch 27th 2013, 11:45 pm

Widows are the bomb!!! It will kill anything with a agi buff. Especially with the Blue bots. Siren wasn't that good. Will turn out to be like Betty and Gormandizer
Back to top Go down
MortuoRana
Epic
Epic
MortuoRana

PostSubject: Re: PvP Squad Discussion   PvP Squad Discussion EmptyMarch 28th 2013, 12:17 am

ZeionHitman wrote:
come on wiki mort!
I can't it gets and screwy on my phone

as good as the blue black and yellow bots are going to be in pvp the down side is that there is a lot of them out there
Back to top Go down
ZeionHitman
ZeionHitman

PostSubject: Re: PvP Squad Discussion   PvP Squad Discussion EmptyMarch 28th 2013, 12:40 am

yeah doesnt mean that everyone will have bwq and sams tho
Back to top Go down
BLUEKNIGHTMARE
Rare
Rare
BLUEKNIGHTMARE

PostSubject: Re: PvP Squad Discussion   PvP Squad Discussion EmptyMarch 28th 2013, 3:55 am

Edwardgrc2 wrote:
Widows are the bomb!!! It will kill anything with a agi buff. Especially with the Blue bots. Siren wasn't that good. Will turn out to be like Betty and Gormandizer

You are comparing apples and oranges, widow/agility vs. Siren/wisdom....things are going to change with the bots for sure.....if wisdom teams proc first, agility teams are toast and remember a widow has an agility based attack so if you hit the widow with some hacker bots, you can drop her defense and attack by a noticeable amount now...but the siren/betty/gormandizer will still have the same attack strength since you cant debuff wisdom with the bots. Keep in mind also that the siren is over 13k agility and most of the widows are shitty evos 4 in 1s, except for a slim few so if you debuffed the widow the siren may proc before the agility team assuming its not stacked with agility buffers.
Back to top Go down
MortuoRana
Epic
Epic
MortuoRana

PostSubject: Re: PvP Squad Discussion   PvP Squad Discussion EmptyMarch 29th 2013, 12:13 pm

Does the blue bot agi buff stack?
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: PvP Squad Discussion   PvP Squad Discussion EmptyMarch 29th 2013, 12:19 pm

^BLue . Thats why i have two blue bots. Plus there are shitty Sirens out there too. Plus those hacker bots won't work.
Back to top Go down
MortuoRana
Epic
Epic
MortuoRana

PostSubject: Re: PvP Squad Discussion   PvP Squad Discussion EmptyMarch 29th 2013, 12:37 pm

well... now i understnd why every one thinks the 50 or 70% skill chance buff doesn't work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PvP Squad Discussion   PvP Squad Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

PvP Squad Discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Frontier Forum :: Fatal Frontier :: General Q&A-
Jump to: