Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new leader art, what do you think?

Go down 
+7
LtButtstrong
Lanseal
legendslayer
Aesyn0
Nivaiq
Ravendill
redcarpetfish
11 posters
AuthorMessage
redcarpetfish
Rare
Rare
redcarpetfish

new leader art, what do you think? Empty
PostSubject: new leader art, what do you think?   new leader art, what do you think? EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 6:00 pm

I picked duke masterson when I started playing solutions because he looked cool

Looked being in past tense because now he looks like some old overweight space cowboy.
But that's just me, what do you think of them?
Back to top Go down
Ravendill
Epic
Epic
Ravendill

PostSubject: Re: new leader art, what do you think?   new leader art, what do you think? EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 6:06 pm

I love the new Jade, but i kinda wish she was still showing some cheeky skin albino
Back to top Go down
Nivaiq
Rare
Rare
Nivaiq

PostSubject: Re: new leader art, what do you think?   new leader art, what do you think? EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 6:10 pm

Is he the one with a top hat?
Back to top Go down
Aesyn0
Uncommon
Uncommon
Aesyn0

PostSubject: Re: new leader art, what do you think?   new leader art, what do you think? EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 6:13 pm

Jesse Bell feels a lot more "Captain Space Guy"-sey, in the tradition of Buck Rodgers and what not. I'm not entirely sure I like the the primary-color-centric nature of his new palette but as a little icon it definitely looks better. I now bounce around the maps feeling like I'm throwing a knee in the face of whatever I crash into.
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: new leader art, what do you think?   new leader art, what do you think? EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 6:24 pm

He looks more like Prince Charming now with that outrageous red costume jacket. I'm guessing he will be the least-chosen leader from now on due to his looks alone.
Back to top Go down
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator
Lanseal

PostSubject: Re: new leader art, what do you think?   new leader art, what do you think? EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 6:31 pm

New Duke art is terrible.

I like the new Jesse Bell. I like to imagine he has the most witty and sarcastic remarks out of any of the characters, most of whom appear to lack brains.
Back to top Go down
Nivaiq
Rare
Rare
Nivaiq

PostSubject: Re: new leader art, what do you think?   new leader art, what do you think? EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 7:12 pm

I honestly think Duke got the worst remake. The rest are pretty awesome especially Jade who got a complete overhaul. My leader Kennedy got the least work done by far. I'm both disappointed and relieved by that.

Hey what's wrong with prince charming? I like it. Kinda Disney-esq eh?
Back to top Go down
LtButtstrong
Rare
Rare
LtButtstrong

PostSubject: Re: new leader art, what do you think?   new leader art, what do you think? EmptyFebruary 12th 2013, 7:16 pm

Love my new Brodey, from the beautiful detail to the action pose Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karthunk
Karthunk

PostSubject: Re: new leader art, what do you think?   new leader art, what do you think? EmptyFebruary 13th 2013, 1:16 am

The new Dutch cracks me up; he upgraded from pistol and a flashlight to a gatling gun
Back to top Go down
AtomicHermit
Uncommon
Uncommon
AtomicHermit

PostSubject: Re: new leader art, what do you think?   new leader art, what do you think? EmptyFebruary 16th 2013, 7:47 pm

I am curious, why do people dislike Duke's new look ?
Back to top Go down
redcarpetfish
Rare
Rare
redcarpetfish

PostSubject: Re: new leader art, what do you think?   new leader art, what do you think? EmptyFebruary 16th 2013, 9:26 pm

Beforehand and had an outlaw-ish kind of look. That really captured the stuck on a desolate planet kind of feel
But now he looks like a fat and old man pretending to be a space cowboy
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: new leader art, what do you think?   new leader art, what do you think? EmptyFebruary 17th 2013, 2:51 am

The old Duke looked awesome, and the new Duke looks awesome. Idk what y'all are talking about. The addition of a beard only makes him cooler
Back to top Go down
Nivaiq
Rare
Rare
Nivaiq

PostSubject: Re: new leader art, what do you think?   new leader art, what do you think? EmptyFebruary 18th 2013, 3:36 pm

He already had a beard. I don't like the top hat and super shiny breastplate. It's all so confused.
Back to top Go down
valorsoul
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: new leader art, what do you think?   new leader art, what do you think? EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 3:03 am

New Brodey FTW!
Back to top Go down
valorsoul
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: new leader art, what do you think?   new leader art, what do you think? EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 3:04 am

Jade is the hottest but power gaming over cool looks, although brodey looks second coolest. Lvl 130 Brodey is necessary for elite raiding.
Back to top Go down
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator
Lanseal

PostSubject: Re: new leader art, what do you think?   new leader art, what do you think? EmptyFebruary 20th 2013, 3:28 am

Silly Bro-gamers, go back to Madden and Call of Duty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new leader art, what do you think?   new leader art, what do you think? Empty

Back to top Go down

new leader art, what do you think?
Page 1 of 1