Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello world!

Go down 
+5
jedc24
-Zzz
Everydaynyc
Medinforlife
LtButtstrong
9 posters
AuthorMessage
LtButtstrong
Rare
Rare
LtButtstrong

Hello world! Empty
PostSubject: Hello world!   Hello world! EmptyDecember 18th 2012, 8:37 pm

Hey guys, thought I'd get the ball rolling and say hi :-)

I've been playing FF for a while now, and I'm really enjoying it. It was probably one of the first games I started with on my new phone a good few months back and it's one of the few I still play regularly.

Anyway, hope to see you guys on the Frontier!
Back to top Go down
Medinforlife
Rare
Rare
Medinforlife

Hello world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world!   Hello world! EmptyDecember 19th 2012, 2:32 am

Hiiiii, I remember seeing you. Your name made me laugh haha
Back to top Go down
LtButtstrong
Rare
Rare
LtButtstrong

Hello world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world!   Hello world! EmptyDecember 19th 2012, 3:09 am

Hey thanks, it's nice to be remembered! And I'm glad I could make you laugh :-)
Back to top Go down
Everyday
Anonymous

Hello world! Empty
PostSubject: howdy and help   Hello world! EmptyDecember 23rd 2012, 3:56 pm

Hey they. Havent played bb and been trying hard with ff but upon stumbing into this hidden backroom chamber where deals are made and souls are sold im lookin for a little help. I need to get some basics down i.e. Lingo, character types, formations...the basic formula for this type of game(to which im not even sure whats its classified as, lol) and since the "tips and tricks" category is just an overflowing fountain of wisdom on this forum, lol; is there another "all purpose" style general bible that explains all the details on this type of gameplay? I appreciate any and all suggestions.... Thx much
Back to top Go down
Everydaynyc
Rare
Rare

Hello world! Empty
PostSubject: My post above this one   Hello world! EmptyDecember 23rd 2012, 4:04 pm

Prolly would have made more sense to do beforehand but now im officially registered here, lol thx and hi again Wink
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

Hello world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world!   Hello world! EmptyDecember 23rd 2012, 6:55 pm

Spend a little time with the game and all will become clear, these games are quite simple. If u have specific questions don't hesitate to ask

Basic infallible strategy: Buy mob coins in app or squadmates from us Sleep
Back to top Go down
jedc24
Site Creator
Site Creator

Hello world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world!   Hello world! EmptyDecember 24th 2012, 4:20 pm

Lol, this is a newer forum I made or ff since we couldn't talk on the bb one. That's why there isn't muc on here yet.
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

Hello world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world!   Hello world! EmptyDecember 24th 2012, 6:17 pm

jedc24 wrote:
since we couldn't talk on the bb one

BB mod had a fit Rolling Eyes Its the same game with the same playerbase

Anyone know how to start a FF section on Neoseeker?
Back to top Go down
OKRedleg
Admin
Admin
OKRedleg

Hello world! Empty
PostSubject: OKRedleg   Hello world! EmptyJanuary 5th 2013, 5:21 pm

Most of you know me. Some of you don't. I'm OKRedleg, one of the older players from Fatal Frontier, Administrator of the Fatal Frontier Wiki and developer of formulas and calculators for the game.

Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

Hello world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world!   Hello world! EmptyJanuary 5th 2013, 6:41 pm

Welcome. Glad to have ya join the forum.
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

Hello world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world!   Hello world! EmptyJanuary 5th 2013, 7:30 pm

Thanks for maintaining the Wiki OK!

I've got some q's:

What will Gorgers perfect 8x evo stats be? (The stats posted don't seem acurate, maybe I'm wrong)

How do you know stuff like stats, new event fams, etc? I know a little bit about how people intercept data from posts on the bbrpg forum but I would like to learn more
Back to top Go down
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator
Lanseal

Hello world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world!   Hello world! EmptyJanuary 6th 2013, 2:13 am

I'm also noticing a trend where the "Evolved" stats just show the "Max" stats, while the Max Stats are all 0.

What's up with that?
Back to top Go down
Everydaynyc
Rare
Rare

Hello world! Empty
PostSubject: Lingo   Hello world! EmptyJanuary 6th 2013, 4:12 pm

So yeah, most of the game is relatively easy to pick up. But as someone who isnt a bb player im finding some of the terms that are tossed around somewhat confusing and despite reading most of the posts on here dont seem to find exact quantification for them. For example "pact" means what exactly? Same idea with the exact definitions and their game correlations with things like "buff" or "agi buff" im sure these are all basics for most of you and i almostt hesitate to ask as i fear it will truly make me seem noob, and may cause some hestation in picking up some good allies in events, but ive decided to take the risk in hopes of gaining some better understanding and maybe to show how much id like to be an invested player worthy of allying with. I have this underlying fear i may be wasting efforts building the wrong fams up which of course i realize tend to be determined on the type of event as well current strong fams i already have in my stable so to speak. If anyone is willing to take on an apprentice perhaps and might be willing to do an assesment of my current fams with potential strengths and weaknesses so i have an idea of the best direction to head id be more than happy to assist in return and of course might have some fams that might fill some spots in your own stable. Im not so green that i wouldnt see someone just looking to cherrypick my one 2* widow, lol. Anyway i appreciate any and all tips and really like the friendly banter and commraderie/assistance everyone seems to be displaying on this forum(and love that its a bit of a secret still from the masses!) myscreename in game is everydaynyc, add @gmail.com to that and youve got my email. Ive got a mini too, but im keeping his identity under superhero wraps for now(though id likely share it with someone who would take the time to offer some guidance) thx in advance and sorry for the long read, you guys have a great community going here
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

Hello world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world!   Hello world! EmptyJanuary 6th 2013, 4:24 pm

Pact= from coins. For instance when referring to a 2* form of a squadmate people specify whether it was from pact or evolved from multiple 1*'s because it makes a difference statwise

Buff= Squadmates with skills that boost/buff particular stats, such as Primarch, Tigrey, Big Rig, Santa are reffered to as buffers. 'Buffed' damage reffers to increased damage output of skills like Meta Mutant's Killing spree proc when affected by an ATK buff
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

Hello world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world!   Hello world! EmptyJanuary 6th 2013, 4:39 pm

Let us know your current squad situation and we can make some recommendations for you. There are essentially 3x squad types to aim for: AGI, ATK, and WIS.

ATK squads focus on physical damage and front row placement. Key players are: Meta Mutant and Primarch

AGI squads also focus on physical damage and front row placement. Key players are: Widow and Big Rig

WIS squads focus on 'magic' damage, backrow placement, and procs. Key players are: Betty, Gorger, Tigrey

You can of course mix multiple damage types into your squad once you understand the dynamics of damage types, buffs, and position. The selection of squad mates is very limited at this point in the game, however, so there are oly a few competetive squad compostions
Back to top Go down
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic
Dukekiwi

Hello world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world!   Hello world! EmptyJanuary 6th 2013, 5:38 pm

U have a 2* widow?
Back to top Go down
Everydaynyc
Rare
Rare

Hello world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world!   Hello world! EmptyJanuary 6th 2013, 6:06 pm

Sweet thx for the quick reply and the terminology. I will get my squad up asap but before i do i jhave 2 questions on evo basics.
1) when I evo 2 fams such as (2) 1* young paindeers is it more effective to take one to full max lvl and leave the other at lvl 1, so after evoing the new 2* paindeer created has a higher lvl 1 base stat to then take to a better max lvl or do you get a better 2* paindeer after evo with a higher max stat lvl if you max out BOTH of the1* paindeers to full max levels each and then evoing them so your new 2 * paindeer is essentially already at max lvl immediately following evo. as an aside, of which of those 2 are better, but also are there any random exceptions to when it might not be best, such as when you are evoing 2 fams from the same family but different star lvls ( like a 3* and a 1* into a 4*,), or when perhaps you are evoing 2 rares with a max 70, but will end with a new epic which is a max lvl 99. Or another exception that im not thinking of here? ( god i hope ive been evoing right this whole time, lol)

2) I have 4 wolfs. Is it more advantageous to create a perfect 3* wolf ( 1* evo 1* = 2* , 1* evo 1* = 2* then 2* evo 2* = 3*) or is it better to take them 1* evo all the way to a less perfect 4* (1* evo 1* =2* then 2* evo 1* = 3*, then 3* evo 1* = 4*) obviously im using wolf as an example since the chance to get more wolfs are limited to trading which itself will only decrease as time passes. I guess im a bitmore curious of how the max stats might compare between a perfect 3* and a less perfect 4*(again assuming both 3 and 4* versions of that fam are both epics). Are they relatively the same on average? Other than the capability to potentially further evovle the 3* are there any other advantages to one or the other? Thx!
Back to top Go down
Everydaynyc
Rare
Rare

Hello world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world!   Hello world! EmptyJanuary 6th 2013, 6:15 pm

Yes i have 2* widow, ive managed to score enough on most events to get something out of them, lucked out on that event with my strongest showing and ranked high enough to win 2 widows which ive gathered seems to be the top of everyones wish list this past xmas. So as i said ive got a decent grasp of the game i just really wanted to flesh out the gaps in what aspects im missing and fine tune the finesse side of playing it. When to use which fams in which formations and why, etc
Back to top Go down
Medinforlife
Rare
Rare
Medinforlife

Hello world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world!   Hello world! EmptyJanuary 6th 2013, 6:59 pm

Okay I will do my best to briefly explain your evolution questions...

When evolving two characters, the level of the target does not matter to the final outcome. Only the level of the source matters. The source should ALWAYS be at max level.. At R1 and R2 it should be 70 and at Epic it should be 99.

It is mostly always in your best interest to create a perfect (8 in 1) n when making a character. In the case of your wolf, it is tricky to decide because he is an event elite but the event is over now so it doesn't matter. Let me use a character like Betty to better explain this. Betty is a great character. She can kill all but the best characters I the game if her skill procs . In pvp, having agi 1 point better is the difference in attacking first or not. Knowing this, you want to ensure your top tier character attacks before the same top tier character of your enemy. For example, I have 3 Overperfect (using crystals during evolution while making an 8 in 1 character)Blood widow queens with agi at or over 13808. I did this to guarantee all my characters will attack before 99% of my enemies which helps me get wins easier.

I would only recommend 8in1 200 crystal over perfect evolutions for the most top tier of characters. For your wolf, a 6 in 1 will be just fine and a 7 in one us really good (only around 15 points per start away from perfect. I wouldn't advise doing a 4 in 1 though.Here is a link that shows how many points u lose for different evolution methods. It is a good reference to have...

http://m.gamefaqs.com/android/681656-blood-brothers/faqs/65166
Back to top Go down
Dukekiwi
Epic
Epic
Dukekiwi

Hello world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world!   Hello world! EmptyJanuary 6th 2013, 7:10 pm

Google blood brothers evolution guide it explains everything and is easy 2 understand
U want an ope 200c harbringer 4 that widow?
Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

Hello world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world!   Hello world! EmptyJanuary 6th 2013, 7:12 pm

This link to the FF wiki page also has a good example / explanation of evolution: http://fatalfrontier.wikia.com/wiki/Evolution
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

Hello world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world!   Hello world! EmptyJanuary 6th 2013, 10:23 pm

For reference my rush evod Wolf 4* has 8619 ATK (4x 1* lvl 1 source/seed evolution, NOT proper evo at all). I have seen a few with about 9.5K ATK. The evolution bonuses for raid event elite fams seem to be lower than normal fams, however, so I don't bother with proper evos of elite/savages during raids. The goal in this specific case is to get as many 4* as quickly as possible (quantity over quality).

Event elites are generally useless once their respective events end and its probably not worth it to make a good wolf. With that said I have a 1* hound that you can have if you are interested in pursuing it

Aaaaaand I might as well add that I want your 2* Widow and I will pay handsomely for it Cool
Back to top Go down
Medinforlife
Rare
Rare
Medinforlife

Hello world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world!   Hello world! EmptyJanuary 6th 2013, 10:32 pm

O yea I forgot I have 2 1* hound too.. I did t even play the event lol. I was such a bad ally. Sorry zzz but thank you <3
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

Hello world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world!   Hello world! EmptyJanuary 7th 2013, 12:44 am

Medinforlife wrote:
O yea I forgot I have 2 1* hound too.. I did t even play the event lol. I was such a bad ally. Sorry zzz but thank you <3

Ha Glad I could help. What rank did you end up in?
Back to top Go down
Medinforlife
Rare
Rare
Medinforlife

Hello world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world!   Hello world! EmptyJanuary 7th 2013, 8:21 am

I finished 111 and I attacked like 3 bosses the entire event. Got a MVP on like 1 lvl 30 2* lol
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

Hello world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world!   Hello world! EmptyJanuary 7th 2013, 3:42 pm

Medinforlife wrote:
I finished 111 and I attacked like 3 bosses the entire event. Got a MVP on like 1 lvl 30 2* lol

Please tell me you had 5 top allies to leech off of. If not this game is in trouble
Back to top Go down
Medinforlife
Rare
Rare
Medinforlife

Hello world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world!   Hello world! EmptyJanuary 7th 2013, 6:40 pm

Yea, all my allies were in the top 30. Dshag was my best
Back to top Go down
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator
Lanseal

Hello world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world!   Hello world! EmptyJanuary 7th 2013, 11:56 pm

Where do you guys get off of talking about 200c fams? Getting that many crystals is mind boggling to me. I understand you trade for them and keep all you get from the events, but still.
Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

Hello world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world!   Hello world! EmptyJanuary 8th 2013, 12:04 am

During the pvp events you will get a set of crystals at 15/24/30 win streak. The first pvp event was so easy to get up to 30 streak alot of the top 30 people got tons then.
Back to top Go down
Medinforlife
Rare
Rare
Medinforlife

Hello world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world!   Hello world! EmptyJanuary 8th 2013, 12:40 am

Yea first pvp event I got 300 crystals of everything. 1500 crystals total lol.

The 2nd pvp I only got about 150 of everything or so
Back to top Go down
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator
Lanseal

Hello world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world!   Hello world! EmptyJanuary 8th 2013, 3:27 am

Ok, that explains it. I absolutely hate the current PVP system. It's like BB where anything past 6-win streak requires All-Outs for anyone who doesn't have a god-tier team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world!   Hello world! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello world!
Page 1 of 1