Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Happy trails, to me...."

Go down 
+11
Arthainius
Ravendill
sphynx187
Fresh-Fil-A
paintballer58
dokesh123
d1fferent
Kendohs
Edwardgrc2
duavae
iirybackii
15 posters
AuthorMessage
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

"Happy trails, to me...." Empty
PostSubject: "Happy trails, to me...."   "Happy trails, to me...." EmptyOctober 2nd 2013, 11:25 pm

Well, it's time for me to be hittin' that old dusty trail off the Fatal Frontier and towards greener pastures (or is it being put out to pasture?). The past 8 months have been a blast getting to know everybody on here, especially my L Hunter allies, who were a very large part of any successes I have had in this game. I'll definitely miss the camaraderie of playing events together and talking shop with everyone else here on the forum.

It's just getting to be that time where real-world commitments are eclipsing FF ones; circle of life and all that. It does my heart good to see, however, that there have been some great people like moncrief stepping up to take over stewardship duties of the forum and that the remaining mods who I shared my tenure with continue to persevere.

I'm sure I'll be checking in from time to time to see what's happening with the evolution of the game and its player base and, if anything, to hear the latest complaints about proc/buff manipulation. Razz 

Now for the good part: my account and its impending fate. For that, you'll just have to check the Trading Post to see what's in it and then PM me for details.

Good luck everyone, both in FF world and in life outside of it.
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: "Happy trails, to me...."   "Happy trails, to me...." EmptyOctober 2nd 2013, 11:32 pm

well bro, when it's time it's time, I'm sure this is not goodbye, just joining the retirement village.
it's been real cool knowing you and play alongside you. you will always be that Fista Guy and the one that is so hard to beat in PVP yet pops up all the time. all respects bro.
Have fun in real life and best regards to you and your family. see you around bud
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

PostSubject: Re: "Happy trails, to me...."   "Happy trails, to me...." EmptyOctober 2nd 2013, 11:42 pm

Good luck.

So u will be spending more time with your child and family. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kendohs
Rare
Rare
Kendohs

PostSubject: Re: "Happy trails, to me...."   "Happy trails, to me...." EmptyOctober 3rd 2013, 3:02 am

Gl eerybacky Wink, have a good one.
Back to top Go down
d1fferent
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: "Happy trails, to me...."   "Happy trails, to me...." EmptyOctober 3rd 2013, 3:34 am

Fair play ryback, rl wins anyday bud, im sure like ff, what ever you do you will smash it Smile

gl find the tastiest grass out there Wink
Back to top Go down
dokesh123
Epic
Epic
dokesh123

PostSubject: Re: "Happy trails, to me...."   "Happy trails, to me...." EmptyOctober 3rd 2013, 6:24 am

have a good life bro
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: "Happy trails, to me...."   "Happy trails, to me...." EmptyOctober 3rd 2013, 6:36 am

Too bad to see u leaving, u were an awesome ally and it was a privilege to have had that opportunity king 
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: "Happy trails, to me...."   "Happy trails, to me...." EmptyOctober 3rd 2013, 6:40 am

Good luck bro. :')
Back to top Go down
sphynx187
Epic
Epic
sphynx187

PostSubject: Re: "Happy trails, to me...."   "Happy trails, to me...." EmptyOctober 3rd 2013, 8:16 am

Sorry to see you depart. I recently (10 days) ago became a father for a second time in 3 years, so I understand.

You should pull a Legenslayer and keep a few scrubs to allow you to go casual with your own account. Never know, a new event/interface/character may make it worth while to play a few hours here and there.
Back to top Go down
Ravendill
Epic
Epic
Ravendill

PostSubject: Re: "Happy trails, to me...."   "Happy trails, to me...." EmptyOctober 3rd 2013, 8:59 am

sad to see another Legend leaving. It's been fun chattin it up and theorycrafting with you because you had the mercs to test out the theories Very Happy.

good luck in whatever life brings you! you will be missed.
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: "Happy trails, to me...."   "Happy trails, to me...." EmptyOctober 3rd 2013, 2:57 pm

Hate to see it happen good luck in all your life endeavors
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: "Happy trails, to me...."   "Happy trails, to me...." EmptyOctober 3rd 2013, 3:28 pm

Calling it now, you're going to relapse and come back for more after a break. Smile
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: "Happy trails, to me...."   "Happy trails, to me...." EmptyOctober 3rd 2013, 5:57 pm

legendslayer wrote:
Calling it now, you're going to relapse and come back for more after a break. Smile
he will have to, or he will suffer from withdraw symptoms Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

PostSubject: Re: "Happy trails, to me...."   "Happy trails, to me...." EmptyOctober 3rd 2013, 6:20 pm

^This

You're in too deep. But then again Alusteuphoric hasn't relapsed and I thought for sure he'd be begging me for his mercs back by now.

If you do retire for real then you retire on top of a very steep mountain. Congrats man and good luck in your future gaming endeavors.
Back to top Go down
http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
Strapavelli
Rare
Rare
Strapavelli

PostSubject: Re: "Happy trails, to me...."   "Happy trails, to me...." EmptyOctober 3rd 2013, 10:19 pm

Ryback, thank you for inviting me into your group, to then form L hunters, you guys are awesome allies. Good luck to you, the forum wont be the same without a few people, you are one of them, im not saying i am because i just post small remarks usually. To clarify that. Get an xbox one bro im tellin you, ive already got duavae on that bitch we can make a clan or something on call of duty lol
Back to top Go down
mamoncrief
Admin
Admin
mamoncrief

PostSubject: Re: "Happy trails, to me...."   "Happy trails, to me...." EmptyOctober 3rd 2013, 10:59 pm

Just call it "L Hunters Reduex" haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Happy trails, to me...."   "Happy trails, to me...." Empty

Back to top Go down

"Happy trails, to me...."
Page 1 of 1