Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holes in teams now LOL at you baddies

Go down 
+2
aceslifebegins
lginn2003
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lginn2003
Rare
Rare
lginn2003

Holes in teams now LOL at you baddies Empty
PostSubject: Holes in teams now LOL at you baddies   Holes in teams now LOL at you baddies EmptySeptember 20th 2013, 3:24 pm

I am seeing more missing mercs in the squad during battle now. LOL Gummymug12 or something has 3 holes, kinds pisses me off. I think its funny now and hope they start to crack down on ppl
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: Holes in teams now LOL at you baddies   Holes in teams now LOL at you baddies EmptySeptember 20th 2013, 3:40 pm

Did someone pee in your cereal this morning? lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FranksFight
lginn2003
Rare
Rare
lginn2003

PostSubject: Re: Holes in teams now LOL at you baddies   Holes in teams now LOL at you baddies EmptySeptember 20th 2013, 3:42 pm

lol yes prolly I am in a bitchy mood, sorry. Its CALLED PMS.
Back to top Go down
mrpug
Rare
Rare
mrpug

PostSubject: Re: Holes in teams now LOL at you baddies   Holes in teams now LOL at you baddies EmptySeptember 20th 2013, 3:44 pm

lginn2003 wrote:
I am seeing more missing mercs in the squad during battle now. LOL Gummymug12 or something has 3 holes, kinds pisses me off. I think its funny now and hope they start to crack down on ppl
I've fought 3 different gummugs now during the event. One is in my group with L's. The other two are lower level accounts that I fought during streaks. Multi-accounting should be banned imo.
Back to top Go down
lginn2003
Rare
Rare
lginn2003

PostSubject: Re: Holes in teams now LOL at you baddies   Holes in teams now LOL at you baddies EmptySeptember 20th 2013, 3:45 pm

^ see i told ya, people cant be trusted to use multi accounts for use in game and not events these ppl ruin it for others unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: Holes in teams now LOL at you baddies   Holes in teams now LOL at you baddies EmptySeptember 20th 2013, 3:45 pm

I knew it! Its all good i'm just having fun with you as i could tell right away that there was a disturbance in the force lmao
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: Holes in teams now LOL at you baddies   Holes in teams now LOL at you baddies EmptySeptember 20th 2013, 3:47 pm

aceslifebegins wrote:
I knew it! Its all good i'm just having fun with you as i could tell right away that there was a disturbance in the force lmao
Have you also seen the video where this guy in the elevator said; "The force is strong with this one." ?! It's hilarious. lol! 
Back to top Go down
lginn2003
Rare
Rare
lginn2003

PostSubject: Re: Holes in teams now LOL at you baddies   Holes in teams now LOL at you baddies EmptySeptember 20th 2013, 3:48 pm

yeah there is just with ppl making the game unfair, and causing dakota to post something like that. hint: botters
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: Holes in teams now LOL at you baddies   Holes in teams now LOL at you baddies EmptySeptember 20th 2013, 3:51 pm

I just laughed my ass off in that video. People go into the elevator, elevator is about to close completely when this guy raises his hand in a freaky way, saying: "The force is strong with this one." and elevator keeps opening up again. People are like: DAFUQ IS GOING ON ?
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: Holes in teams now LOL at you baddies   Holes in teams now LOL at you baddies EmptySeptember 20th 2013, 3:54 pm

^^ lmao man i can't be watching stuff like that when i'm in pain ...that is hilarious
Back to top Go down
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: Holes in teams now LOL at you baddies   Holes in teams now LOL at you baddies EmptySeptember 20th 2013, 3:56 pm

aceslifebegins wrote:
^^ lmao man i can't be watching stuff like that when i'm in pain ...that is hilarious
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAJD3V8Bd34

^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: Holes in teams now LOL at you baddies   Holes in teams now LOL at you baddies EmptySeptember 20th 2013, 4:30 pm

Lol! That's hilarious
Back to top Go down
lginn2003
Rare
Rare
lginn2003

PostSubject: Re: Holes in teams now LOL at you baddies   Holes in teams now LOL at you baddies EmptySeptember 20th 2013, 4:41 pm

to funny fresh haha enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

PostSubject: Re: Holes in teams now LOL at you baddies   Holes in teams now LOL at you baddies EmptySeptember 20th 2013, 5:24 pm

Fresh-Fil-A wrote:
aceslifebegins wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAJD3V8Bd34

^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^
"Do it one more time and I will show you a different kind of force."

I lost it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
Fresh-Fil-A
Epic
Epic
Fresh-Fil-A

PostSubject: Re: Holes in teams now LOL at you baddies   Holes in teams now LOL at you baddies EmptySeptember 20th 2013, 5:57 pm

I know right .. I've seen it so many times and it's still funny, guess I'll have to PM this video to Frank. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holes in teams now LOL at you baddies   Holes in teams now LOL at you baddies Empty

Back to top Go down

Holes in teams now LOL at you baddies
Page 1 of 1