Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My squad formation

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

My squad formation Empty
PostSubject: My squad formation   My squad formation EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 2:31 pm

Does my squad look good for PvP?

My Formation:

-Gormandizer v4
-Betty v3
-Widow v3
-Betty v3
-Gormandizer v4
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

My squad formation Empty
PostSubject: Re: My squad formation   My squad formation EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 2:54 pm

You are getting there Ed. I would recommend combining your Bettys into a 4* and getting a Big Rig. With an AGI boost in there you will have a solid pvp team
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

My squad formation Empty
PostSubject: Re: My squad formation   My squad formation EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 3:02 pm

Zzz I am trading for 4 2*bettys with different people. Thanks for helping
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

My squad formation Empty
PostSubject: Re: My squad formation   My squad formation EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 3:07 pm

Looks ugly. I hate WIS teams since a single proc can wipe a whole team. I would definitely avoid your team if possible once you get those betty upgraded!

Although, the new Autoturret has decent WIS (almost 14k on my OPE!) and decent AGI and may be a good counter to WIS teams. I should think about making another.
Back to top Go down
Karthunk
Karthunk

My squad formation Empty
PostSubject: Re: My squad formation   My squad formation EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 7:24 pm

You should follow Zzz's advise and put a big rig v2 in there. I wiped out several unstoppable force teams, last PvP event, because they never got a chance to move. What's the agility on the blood widow?
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

My squad formation Empty
PostSubject: Re: My squad formation   My squad formation EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 9:21 pm

Should i put Frozen Golem v3 or Big Rig v2

Last edited by Edwardgrc2 on February 2nd 2013, 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

My squad formation Empty
PostSubject: Re: My squad formation   My squad formation EmptyFebruary 2nd 2013, 10:09 pm

Since we are on this topic, I would like some feedback on my squad for the next pvp event. What do you guys think about

OPE Gormandizer
OPE Ultra Mutant
OPE Frozen Golem
OPE Turret
OPE Gormandizer

In M formation (or possibly ^ formation). The golem will buff and if any of them proc, its game over for 3 to 5 fams. If no proc, at least the auto-attacks will be strong enough to 1 or 2 hit fams. And the gorms are there in the back row on the off-chance they get a proc.

Mulling over a Big Rig in place of one of the Gorms (and then swapping formations obviously), but since I don't have Agi-based fams then I'm not sure its worth it. Hoping they come out with an L that buffs agi for the next event.
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

My squad formation Empty
PostSubject: Re: My squad formation   My squad formation EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 1:38 am

Edwardgrc2 wrote:
Should i put Frozen Golem v3 or Big Rig v2

Both are good. Big Rig would prob win you more battles

legendslayer wrote:
Since we are on this topic, I would like some feedback on my squad for the next pvp event. What do you guys think about

OPE Gormandizer
OPE Ultra Mutant
OPE Frozen Golem
OPE Turret
OPE Gormandizer

In M formation (or possibly ^ formation). The golem will buff and if any of them proc, its game over for 3 to 5 fams. If no proc, at least the auto-attacks will be strong enough to 1 or 2 hit fams. And the gorms are there in the back row on the off-chance they get a proc.

Mulling over a Big Rig in place of one of the Gorms (and then swapping formations obviously), but since I don't have Agi-based fams then I'm not sure its worth it. Hoping they come out with an L that buffs agi for the next event.

Thats solid team as well
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

My squad formation Empty
PostSubject: Re: My squad formation   My squad formation EmptyFebruary 9th 2013, 8:41 pm

My new formation will be:

Ballistic Betty v2
Emeperor Samurai
Ice Golem v2
Blood Widow Queen
Gormandizer

Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

My squad formation Empty
PostSubject: Re: My squad formation   My squad formation EmptyFebruary 9th 2013, 10:52 pm

Good job mate you build a nice team.
Back to top Go down
Edwardgrc2
Epic
Epic
Edwardgrc2

My squad formation Empty
PostSubject: Re: My squad formation   My squad formation EmptyFebruary 9th 2013, 10:59 pm

It took a while for me to built my team
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My squad formation Empty
PostSubject: Re: My squad formation   My squad formation Empty

Back to top Go down

My squad formation
Page 1 of 1