Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mercs with dual skills

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pyronain
Common
Common

Mercs with dual skills Empty
PostSubject: Mercs with dual skills   Mercs with dual skills EmptyMay 15th 2015, 11:06 pm

During PvP, I faced someone who had a reserved Vertex, which later did an auto attack and used a skill during his mercs turn. This made me lose a winning streak.

I thought mercs with dual skills, yet preform a single action cant preform two attacking skills . So mercs like fatalis, sharkbait, and vertex can do auto attack and later do a skill move? Can they also use two of their attacking skills at the same time during the mercs full turn?

I need help explaining this conundrum...
Back to top Go down
ucantseeme
Uncommon
Uncommon
ucantseeme

PostSubject: Re: Mercs with dual skills   Mercs with dual skills EmptyMay 16th 2015, 8:11 am

I believe what happens (as I have seen the same thing happen) is when a merc comes forward from the rear, it will hit as it was the merc it is replacing turn in agi. Then it's own agi stat takes over and if it is faster thsn your mercs will go a second time, making it appear as if a double action merc. I hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
pglandis
Rare
Rare
pglandis

PostSubject: Re: Mercs with dual skills   Mercs with dual skills EmptyMay 20th 2015, 7:31 am

I was wondering about that as well. Fortunately, I haven't seen it happen with opponent mercs, just mine.
Back to top Go down
ucantseeme
Uncommon
Uncommon
ucantseeme

PostSubject: Re: Mercs with dual skills   Mercs with dual skills EmptyMay 20th 2015, 4:15 pm

Cool, I sent u a message on line app. Once u respond on there, I will invite u into the community rooms.
Back to top Go down
ucantseeme
Uncommon
Uncommon
ucantseeme

PostSubject: Re: Mercs with dual skills   Mercs with dual skills EmptyMay 20th 2015, 4:16 pm

Lol, sorry wrong topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mercs with dual skills   Mercs with dual skills Empty

Back to top Go down

Mercs with dual skills
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Frontier Forum :: Fatal Frontier :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: