Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

April Raid Event

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pyronain
Common
Common

April Raid Event Empty
PostSubject: April Raid Event   April Raid Event EmptyApril 16th 2015, 1:39 pm

April Raid Event:
Double Action Lethal
Alien Clox v2
April Raid Event 10880l

Skill 1: Alien Attack - Instantly kills 3 non-boss enemies. Proc: 70%

Skill 2: Life Provider - Heals squadmates for the amount of damage it recieves. Proc: 70%

Epic Reward:
Alien Manowar XMI
April Raid Event 10879l

Skill: Manowar Smash - Deal heavy AGI damage to 5 random enemies and sometimes stun targets for 1 turn. Mod: 210% Proc: 45%

Paid Packs
Double Action Lethal
Grillix, the Powerful Fist v2
April Raid Event 10881l

Skill 1: Entire Squad - Attack along with all squadmates, dealing heavy ATK damage. Mod: 200% Proc: 70%

Skill 2: Heavy Blow - Pre-battle, deal heavy WIS damage to 3 random enemies and sometimes weaken them for 1 turn. Mod: 200% Proc: 70%

This was really time consuming using my tablet to do this, but it is worth it. Anyway good luck with the event! I'll update the wiki when Im done with classes.
Back to top Go down
pglandis
Rare
Rare
pglandis

April Raid Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Raid Event   April Raid Event EmptyApril 18th 2015, 9:15 pm

Anyone still need an ally?  I have a slot or two open still.  I collected enough rewards to be getting 1.2 to 5 mill bosses now.  I will collect all and start pushing once the SRB's appear.  Expecting to finish sub-100 ranking.
Back to top Go down
sphynx187
Epic
Epic
sphynx187

April Raid Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Raid Event   April Raid Event EmptyApril 21st 2015, 1:57 pm

I just added you, pglandis. I just started this event a few hours ago and am sitting at 177. I expect end around the 100 mark.
Back to top Go down
sphynx187
Epic
Epic
sphynx187

April Raid Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Raid Event   April Raid Event EmptyApril 21st 2015, 1:58 pm

I also need a few more allies. A pulse is all I expect. Hept, if you see this, accept my invitation.
Back to top Go down
heptathlete
Epic
Epic

April Raid Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Raid Event   April Raid Event EmptyApril 23rd 2015, 2:59 pm

Done ... actually a while back, but still ...
Back to top Go down
sphynx187
Epic
Epic
sphynx187

April Raid Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Raid Event   April Raid Event EmptyApril 24th 2015, 10:35 am

Works. Until next time...
Back to top Go down
pglandis
Rare
Rare
pglandis

April Raid Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Raid Event   April Raid Event EmptyApril 25th 2015, 5:01 pm

Thanks to my allies, both early and late! You kept me from slipping more than two or three positions in the ranking after the event ended. I'm actually a little surprised at how I did this time. I was able to farm a good number (~200) ammo during the first few days, but was still able to collect and build enough savage mercs to boost my damage once the SRBs showed up. That allowed me to actually MVP on about five SRBs for about 100K points each, and JMVP most of the time on the others. I didn't have much chance to play a lot on the last day, but when I did it was hard to get much damage in before the serious players put an SRB down. I am going to try to match this strategy for the next RAID if I am not too busy with RL commitments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

April Raid Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Raid Event   April Raid Event Empty

Back to top Go down

April Raid Event
Page 1 of 1