Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deal for 'newer' player- Frost Witch

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

Deal for 'newer' player- Frost Witch Empty
PostSubject: Deal for 'newer' player- Frost Witch   Deal for 'newer' player- Frost Witch EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 3:59 pm

I have a proposal for a forum member who needs a little help getting started:

I want a perfect evo Frost Witch for my collection (The R4 minor event savage, 8x 1* max level seeds, no crystals)

I will pay 5 ammo boxes for her (negotiable, but I think its a generous offer). I would prefer to offer this to someone new/struggling

Post if you are interested
Back to top Go down
tankatc
Rare
Rare
tankatc

PostSubject: Re: Deal for 'newer' player- Frost Witch   Deal for 'newer' player- Frost Witch EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 4:54 pm

Im new, but Im not struggling Wink I plan on evolving everything Ill find but if there is the odd one out, Ill sell it to you for cheaper than 5 ammo if you want.
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: Deal for 'newer' player- Frost Witch   Deal for 'newer' player- Frost Witch EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 6:05 pm

The problem is you cant trade 1-2* forms of the minor savages, so if two people want to do a PE3* form each for me that works also.

The deal is open to anyone really
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: Deal for 'newer' player- Frost Witch   Deal for 'newer' player- Frost Witch EmptyJanuary 27th 2013, 7:37 pm

Anyone interested? I wanna know if I'm gonna wind up doing it myself or if I can fuse these chicks in my wagon
Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

PostSubject: Re: Deal for 'newer' player- Frost Witch   Deal for 'newer' player- Frost Witch EmptyJanuary 27th 2013, 9:14 pm

I would help you but i am still working on a couple fams myself.. 4n1 super nova / 4n1 gaibelbuster / 8n1 turret / hellcat / event fams. LOL. lots on the plate and the back to back events don't help. I can't wait for tower event so I can level up some fams.
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: Deal for 'newer' player- Frost Witch   Deal for 'newer' player- Frost Witch EmptyJanuary 27th 2013, 9:30 pm

Ya I know the feeling I could make a turret, a meta, a dire blades, lvl my Hellcat, etc

Raids are actually a decent time to level up. If you have 25 energy you can roll Zone 1 of the event area over and over untill you get a lot of battles on the short path (I got for 15+) and march your xp party through and get some xp while you claim your 1 ammo mag
Back to top Go down
Puffinhat
Common
Common
Puffinhat

PostSubject: Re: Deal for 'newer' player- Frost Witch   Deal for 'newer' player- Frost Witch EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 5:48 am

So not the Chaos psychic?
You want the Frost Oracle?

This is my first day playing and first event so I don't fancy my chances of the rewards.

I can lvl them all to 3* for you.
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: Deal for 'newer' player- Frost Witch   Deal for 'newer' player- Frost Witch EmptyJanuary 28th 2013, 11:38 am

Correct I want the icy Frost Oracle in PE 4* rare form. I would be glad to give you some ammo boxes for it

Do you know how to evolve correctly?
Back to top Go down
Puffinhat
Common
Common
Puffinhat

PostSubject: Re: Deal for 'newer' player- Frost Witch   Deal for 'newer' player- Frost Witch EmptyJanuary 29th 2013, 6:42 am

ja:
((1Max+1Max)+(1Max+1Max))+((1Max+1Max)+(1Max+1Max))
or
(((1+1Max)Max+(1+1Max)Max)((11Max)))
or
((1+1Max)+(1+1MMax)Max
bounce
Whatever - I got ADHD bored of trying to type it bounce

I do know study afro
i'll make 'em Very Happy
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: Deal for 'newer' player- Frost Witch   Deal for 'newer' player- Frost Witch EmptyJanuary 29th 2013, 1:12 pm

Sweet thank you
Back to top Go down
Chupacabra
Common
Common

PostSubject: Re: Deal for 'newer' player- Frost Witch   Deal for 'newer' player- Frost Witch EmptyFebruary 1st 2013, 2:38 am

I am fresh here as well and can help out if u can help me lol, i am bb vet so no worries about evo, pm me if anything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deal for 'newer' player- Frost Witch   Deal for 'newer' player- Frost Witch Empty

Back to top Go down

Deal for 'newer' player- Frost Witch
Page 1 of 1