Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FF and Paypal

Go down 
+3
-Zzz
Networksss
legendslayer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

FF and Paypal Empty
PostSubject: FF and Paypal   FF and Paypal EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 1:29 pm

It's a shame that we can't buy MobaCoin with paypal. I won't trust my credit card with those sleezy mobage customer support reps, but I would be more than happy to drop some paypal cash to get an edge up in this event.

TLDR: read it, its not too long!
Back to top Go down
Networksss
Uncommon
Uncommon

FF and Paypal Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF and Paypal   FF and Paypal EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 1:36 pm

legendslayer wrote:
It's a shame that we can't buy MobaCoin with paypal. I won't trust my credit card with those sleezy mobage customer support reps, but I would be more than happy to drop some paypal cash to get an edge up in this event.

TLDR: read it, its not too long!

can't agree more..
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

FF and Paypal Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF and Paypal   FF and Paypal EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 1:49 pm

You pay via Google Wallet which is a separate entity from Mobage

Google is already all up in your business, controlling your brain, tracking your every move, so why not authorize them to charge your credit card Sleep
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

FF and Paypal Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF and Paypal   FF and Paypal EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 2:03 pm

I wonder if there is an option to google pay with paypal? Hmm, have to do some research. 45 minutes until my ammo regenerates, brb lol.

Edit: Update: No, they only accept credit cards or gift cards. So I can go down to walmart and buy a pre-paid gift card (with a VISA, or Mastercard, etc logo) and use that.

Ok, so how much, on average, do you have to spend to make four or five epic 4* event fams?
Back to top Go down
tankatc
Rare
Rare
tankatc

FF and Paypal Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF and Paypal   FF and Paypal EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 4:57 pm

legendslayer wrote:
I wonder if there is an option to google pay with paypal? Hmm, have to do some research. 45 minutes until my ammo regenerates, brb lol.

Edit: Update: No, they only accept credit cards or gift cards. So I can go down to walmart and buy a pre-paid gift card (with a VISA, or Mastercard, etc logo) and use that.

Ok, so how much, on average, do you have to spend to make four or five epic 4* event fams?

In BB, I have been able to do that with 30$ once, but some other very unfortunate event 30$ combined with all other rare they give for various reason summed up to only 2 and a 3*. MAke an avg of 60$ to get 5 elite rare.

I am concern however, someone posted here that he did not get any event rare in a 30$ pack. That surely never happened to anybody I know in BB...
Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

FF and Paypal Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF and Paypal   FF and Paypal EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 5:18 pm

Yup that was me. I guess i have bad luck.
Back to top Go down
tankatc
Rare
Rare
tankatc

FF and Paypal Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF and Paypal   FF and Paypal EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 5:22 pm

Hey, add me to the list... 0 rare event fam in a 30$ pack... That makes me very upset...
Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

FF and Paypal Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF and Paypal   FF and Paypal EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 5:28 pm

And the fams I got out of it might be worth a couple ammo boxes to help with the raid but nothing really good I can use.
Back to top Go down
tankatc
Rare
Rare
tankatc

FF and Paypal Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF and Paypal   FF and Paypal EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 5:31 pm

same here, nothing I know anyway that looks good. This is a joke. Not sure Ill ever drop money for an event pack...
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

FF and Paypal Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF and Paypal   FF and Paypal EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 6:08 pm

Thats redonk, i guess I should feel lucky that I pulled a 3,1,1 and a Meta1 (but I don't)
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

FF and Paypal Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF and Paypal   FF and Paypal EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 7:16 pm

Just opened 60 event coin packs... got a single event UC Frost Oracle..... such a rip off.

However, thye just released the GUARANTEED EVENT RARE for 300mc pack. Too bad it's a one-time deal.
Back to top Go down
tankatc
Rare
Rare
tankatc

FF and Paypal Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF and Paypal   FF and Paypal EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 7:28 pm

-Zzz wrote:
Thats redonk, i guess I should feel lucky that I pulled a 3,1,1 and a Meta1 (but I don't)

I would be thrilled getting that!
Back to top Go down
tankatc
Rare
Rare
tankatc

FF and Paypal Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF and Paypal   FF and Paypal EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 7:33 pm

legendslayer wrote:
Just opened 60 event coin packs... got a single event UC Frost Oracle..... such a rip off.

However, thye just released the GUARANTEED EVENT RARE for 300mc pack. Too bad it's a one-time deal.

in bb, i never get more than two elite fam per event (over 1000 coins) so get used to that Wink
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

FF and Paypal Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF and Paypal   FF and Paypal EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 7:48 pm

tankatc wrote:
-Zzz wrote:

I would be thrilled getting that!

That is by far the least efficient use of $30 of potential res/fam that I have ever spent in BB/FF. Thats y I don't do pacts
Back to top Go down
tankatc
Rare
Rare
tankatc

FF and Paypal Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF and Paypal   FF and Paypal EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 8:19 pm

I hear ya Zzz. Im terrible in bazzar and ressource trading. I hate spending time looking at trade I am not fast enough to pull. My fun is to play in event so the only money Ive put is on these event pack.

This is my first event in a long time I will be even to any non paying player because I pulled out nothing in this pack. Lets see what I can do! I am also poor in ressources lol.
Back to top Go down
Mise187
Rare
Rare
Mise187

FF and Paypal Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF and Paypal   FF and Paypal EmptyJanuary 26th 2013, 8:41 pm

Didnt pulled yet any EP from event pack but at least i got a meta mut * and a meta mut ** ... Im done lol.

Btw does it worth to lvl up the UC Savage? o.o
Back to top Go down
tankatc
Rare
Rare
tankatc

FF and Paypal Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF and Paypal   FF and Paypal EmptyJanuary 27th 2013, 8:05 am

Mise187 wrote:
Didnt pulled yet any EP from event pack but at least i got a meta mut * and a meta mut ** ... Im done lol.

Btw does it worth to lvl up the UC Savage? o.o

The advantage of these uc event squadmate is that they will not.die against higher robots. However, they are not that big of an improvement on a good regular sq. I dont have a good team.so.ill will be.leveling.one.or 2, but I never do in bb. Asterios, Griffin, chaos magma for exeme.are much better (if u know bb at all...)

Back to top Go down
Medinforlife
Rare
Rare
Medinforlife

FF and Paypal Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF and Paypal   FF and Paypal EmptyJanuary 27th 2013, 12:36 pm

Primarch isn't as good as griffin for raids this game unfortunately. Instead of increasing attack by %50 it increases attack damage by the total wisdom prim arch has. For pvp its awesome, but for raids not so much. Still better than a minor elite though probably.
Back to top Go down
tankatc
Rare
Rare
tankatc

FF and Paypal Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF and Paypal   FF and Paypal EmptyJanuary 27th 2013, 2:25 pm

Medinforlife wrote:
Primarch isn't as good as griffin for raids this game unfortunately. Instead of increasing attack by %50 it increases attack damage by the total wisdom prim arch has. For pvp its awesome, but for raids not so much. Still better than a minor elite though probably.

Good to know! thx for the input
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

FF and Paypal Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF and Paypal   FF and Paypal EmptyJanuary 27th 2013, 3:23 pm

^Im not sure about that. I thought that Griff adds %50 of its own WIS as ATK and Primarch adds %100

I do agree that Primarch isn't great for raids, however, not because of the damage he adds but because he is a 'pure' buffer. If he doesn't proc he is worthless and he will actually hurt your average damage output imo. Big Rig and Santa are great because they have an offensive proc in addition to their buffs
Back to top Go down
Medinforlife
Rare
Rare
Medinforlife

FF and Paypal Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF and Paypal   FF and Paypal EmptyJanuary 27th 2013, 4:02 pm

o really? I always thought griffin increased the damage by that much. Thanks for clearing that up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FF and Paypal Empty
PostSubject: Re: FF and Paypal   FF and Paypal Empty

Back to top Go down

FF and Paypal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Frontier Forum :: Fatal Frontier :: General Q&A-
Jump to: