Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Lineup HELP?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

Character Lineup HELP? Empty
PostSubject: Character Lineup HELP?   Character Lineup HELP? EmptyJune 23rd 2013, 12:53 pm

Okay everyone and anyone lol I need a little advice. In this little PvP Event I am getting worked! Not the win a few then get the normal a** kickin but the 2 MAYBE 3 battles in a row then just blown out of the water! I have been playing the game for a couple of months and I think I'm getting pretty familiar with who to stay away from and what not. In most events I finish top 300 with no push at all. I have a couple of decent top 100 allies but my team(s) usually seem to run me pretty well.

Now all I keep coming back to is .....something wrong with my team, setup, formation etc etc. Now before I get into what I have, I played through pretty quickly and didn't realize a LOT of things till it was too late which brings me to evolving. To my knowledge I have not a single familiar that would be considered "done right". Until the Deadland Rider came out I never even attempted to do the leveling + crystal business. I only did it this time to help my wife because she wanted to do it. Boy do I feel like I have wasted my time, familiars and the very little $$ I have spent. I'm starting to put the people together right and have started with the Uber guy and Lockdown. This is what I have to work with:

Wicked Dynamaniac E4, Power Lancer v2(2) E4, Junker War Marshal v2 E2, Ironsight Warlord v2 E4, Ulfr of the Lion E4, Volt Reaper v4 E4, Batty & Snide v2 E4, Uber Astro v4 (almost done), Lockdown v4(almost done), Underseer v2 E4 (crap), Cardinal A.I. v2 E2, Wasteland Rider v2 E4, Mecha Horde v2 E4, The Eternal One v4 E4 (lol), Tyypo Psycho v2 E4 ... the Tyypo is up trying to get the Na'Lac Awakened my wife needs. Yeah I know it's a far far stretch but I'm trying.

Now I know none of the combinations of said familiars above is going to do better than most but I'm thinking maybe it's just what I'm running?? Junker-Wicked D-Ulfr-Ironsight-Lancer....does a loaded Astro make it in even though he only is effective against single target at a time? I'm sure the loaded lockdown goes in but where???

Any help AT ALL is much appreciated. Btw I haven't spent next to anything on the game and atm I really can't either. Not even resources. I play the game a lot more than I normally would but I have nothing but time while hitting the chemo. 

Thanks everyone and sorry about the frat lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FranksFight
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: Character Lineup HELP?   Character Lineup HELP? EmptyJune 23rd 2013, 7:10 pm

my friend, I think what you need is a buffer that buffs your team instead of de-buffing opponent.
and you need to choose whether you want to run AGI, ATK or WIS based team, 
you need to get a Primarc to boost your attack since you are running ironsight and power lancer
I would put in a W formation lancer-primarc-ironsight-ulfr-lockdown   
alternatively if you want to concentrate on WIS based then get a Xiao-tigrey then may be a V formation lockdown-ulfr-Xiao-Volt reaper-ironsight
just my thought
Back to top Go down
aceslifebegins
Epic
Epic
aceslifebegins

PostSubject: Re: Character Lineup HELP?   Character Lineup HELP? EmptyJune 23rd 2013, 8:13 pm

Funny you say that because i just put some things up for resources to work on getting some primarchs. The demoralize seems to do zero for me but I like the Junker lol

Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/FranksFight
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Lineup HELP?   Character Lineup HELP? Empty

Back to top Go down

Character Lineup HELP?
Page 1 of 1