Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

not so good at this

Go down 
+3
DaedHead8
Ravendill
nlipper1227
7 posters
AuthorMessage
nlipper1227
Uncommon
Uncommon

not so good at this Empty
PostSubject: not so good at this   not so good at this EmptyJune 21st 2013, 2:07 pm

Um hello. Im not really a social person. Love the game and the forum. Been playing a while and finnally got the guts to join up. You have a good thing here and id like to be more involved in the community. You may not hear much from me but im a stand up guy and want to help others get ahead and help them how your forum has helped me. Happy hunting!
Back to top Go down
Ravendill
Epic
Epic
Ravendill

PostSubject: Re: not so good at this   not so good at this EmptyJune 21st 2013, 4:01 pm

welcome to the group!!! we're a fun, but often frustrated group. If you don't know why, read iirybackii's post in the suggestion box Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

PostSubject: Re: not so good at this   not so good at this EmptyJune 21st 2013, 4:17 pm

Welcome welcome welcome! That's three times the welcomes I normally give out! We do have a good thing here but the more the merrier so it's great you finally joined us!
Back to top Go down
http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
dokesh123
Epic
Epic
dokesh123

PostSubject: Re: not so good at this   not so good at this EmptyJune 21st 2013, 4:53 pm

Welcome to share ur depression dude
Back to top Go down
nlipper1227
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: not so good at this   not so good at this EmptyJune 21st 2013, 5:28 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. And since you mentioned depression hate to bring it up but has anybody else notice that they move the event timer up just enough to fit another timer underneath? Do you think they're going to start overlapping events?
Back to top Go down
nlipper1227
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: not so good at this   not so good at this EmptyJune 21st 2013, 5:29 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. And since you mentioned depression hate to bring it up but has anybody else notice that they move the event timer up just enough to fit another timer underneath? Do you think they're going to start overlapping events?
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: not so good at this   not so good at this EmptyJune 22nd 2013, 11:24 am

Welcome to the ThunderDome Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

PostSubject: Re: not so good at this   not so good at this EmptyJune 22nd 2013, 11:24 am

I sure hope not, that would certainly kill this game for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
Nivaiq
Rare
Rare
Nivaiq

PostSubject: Re: not so good at this   not so good at this EmptyJune 22nd 2013, 11:35 pm

Hi there. I noticed that big gaping hole under the timer as well. I'm sure they're planning to put something there. Maybe your final rank or something scratch who knows?
Back to top Go down
duavae
Epic
Epic
duavae

PostSubject: Re: not so good at this   not so good at this EmptyJune 23rd 2013, 1:14 am

Since they bought the programme from BB, that slot is used for special campaign advertising. since there is no profitability for them to run overlapping events, I don't think they would.

BTW welcome to the FF group my name is Duavae and I'm a FF-holic lol

welcome welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: not so good at this   not so good at this Empty

Back to top Go down

not so good at this
Page 1 of 1