Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use

Go down 
+4
-Zzz
tuffybare
OKRedleg
Karthunk
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Karthunk
Karthunk

Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use Empty
PostSubject: Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use   Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use EmptyJanuary 25th 2013, 3:24 am

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmfVIIE0BdzmdGxqaW5sVHJ2dDByZDhjaUxyUWtCMkE#gid=0

Can this get this stickied? After this past PvP event I can tell a lot of people havent see this.

Be kind to your fams! Evolve them correctly so they are worth something later!
Back to top Go down
OKRedleg
Admin
Admin
OKRedleg

PostSubject: Re: Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use   Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use EmptyJanuary 25th 2013, 6:59 am

While we are at it, here is the spreadsheet tied to the Wiki. It includes all of the data from the JSON file, a Level Calculator that gives Perfect Evolved Stats for a given familiar at a given level, and a PE/NPE Evolution Calculator.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnhXfJuSuBuydDAwcWs4YzRjeVVBcVlPeGctN0UyOGc#gid=22
Back to top Go down
tuffybare
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use   Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 2:01 am

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHAT THIS MEANS TO A FF AND BB NERDAGE NEWBIE?
Back to top Go down
Karthunk
Karthunk

PostSubject: Re: Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use   Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 2:26 am

For the sheet that I linked:

B is the total cards used.

C-F are the different cards used.

G is the number of crystals.

H is the formula

example: (3+(2+(1+1*)*))

(1+1*) = means you take a 1 star fam and combine it with a 1 star that you maxed out with crystals

(1+1*)*= is the above with the next step of max crystal the 2 star card that you made

(2+(1+1*)*) = is the above plus combining the max crystal 2 star that you made with another 2 star

(3+(2+(1+1*)* )) = is all the above with the added step of combining the 3 star with the 3 star that you made

N is the percent of the max stats the combination made for you. You want this number as high to 100 as possible. Don't bother making anything below 98.5% as it will have little to no value.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by Karthunk on February 3rd 2013, 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use   Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 2:30 am

Neutral scratch study cheers
Back to top Go down
tuffybare
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use   Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 2:33 am

BARES STONER BRAIN WILL WORK AGAIN PROVIDED ENOUGH SURROUNDING INTELLECT

SO FOR A COMPLETE MAX EVOLUTION OF A "FAM" HOW MANY CRYSTALS AND BASE FAMS ARE REQUIRED?
Back to top Go down
Karthunk
Karthunk

PostSubject: Re: Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use   Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 2:44 am

Was my response confusing? I know it can be a bit much to take in at first and I am not always the best at explaining.

tuffybare wrote:
BARES STONER BRAIN WILL WORK AGAIN PROVIDED ENOUGH SURROUNDING INTELLECT

SO FOR A COMPLETE MAX EVOLUTION OF A "FAM" HOW MANY CRYSTALS AND BASE FAMS ARE REQUIRED?

A perfect evo is 8x1* and 400 crystals, but that is something for the very wealthy and very wasteful as far as resources go. The best combo for you as a new player is (3+(2+(1+1))) with 150-200 crystals (different combos are listed on the sheet).

For event cards, which are all one star, you should not bother with combining them unless you have at least seven. Combining anything lower than seven will net you a fam that is a much, much lower worth than the cards used to make it.
Back to top Go down
tuffybare
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use   Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 3:41 am

BARE FEELS LIKE BARE NEEDS TO START NEW TOPIC BEFORE BARE JACKS THIS THREAD FOR THE NERDXLPAINATIONS THAT BARE REQUIRES FROM FORUM JUNKIES OF BARES CHOSEN NEWEST GAME ON HOW TO PROPERLY PLAY VIA THE MECHANICS OF IT AND NOT JUST THE WHEEEEE BARE HIT SHINY BUTTONS ASPECT OF THE GAME
Back to top Go down
tuffybare
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use   Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 3:47 am

BARE THINKS THAT KARTHUNK HAS PASSED ON THE KNOWLEDGE TO BARE THAT A 6 CARD 100 CRYSTAL BUILD REACHES THE PARAMETER OF THE 98.5+ AS THE SHEET SAYS THAT IS A 98.65 BUT BARE IS UNABLE TO PIECE TOGETHER THE SPECIFICS ON THIS WHOLE CRYSTAL SCHMYSTAL THING
Back to top Go down
tuffybare
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use   Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 4:02 am

BARE THINKS BARE IS CRAZY FOR CALLING SQUADMATES A CARD
Back to top Go down
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator
Lanseal

PostSubject: Re: Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use   Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 4:34 am

Bare, stop the spamming and all caps.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: ?????   Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 7:29 am

I tried to check under the wiki but the whole seeds/spawn terminology under eveolution strategies kind of through me. It would be nice if the wording was changed to match the definitions above in the wiki. Anyway, I was curious about the 200 crystal evolutions. I get the 8 rank 1s maxed out, but what do you do with the crystals? Do you use 50 crystals a piece on the 4 maxed sources, then merge them with the 4 maxed targets or what? Any help would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
OKRedleg
Admin
Admin
OKRedleg

PostSubject: Re: Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use   Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 12:55 pm

The wiki is one of my projects but it doesn't have much player or fan support, so It's kinda like feels like doing all the research, reporting, fact checking, writing, editing, advertising, and publishing of a newspaper that only I read.

I'll revisit the Evolution and Empower sections and see if I can write them up better.

As for what my sheet does, it is a consolidation of all the data contained withing the 'bb_game_data.json' file. (Yes, Fatal Frontier did not even care to change the name of Blood Brothers data file when they copied it). So all the cards, skills, zones, areas, etc. are available.

I built two calculators in the sheet as well.

EvoCalculator2: By selecting a rank 1 squadmate, it will show you the remaining members of that squadmates "Family", their Base, Max, and Perfect Evolved Stats, and under the calculator Max Stats for all possible evolution combinations are listed so you can see exactly what the stats look like and what percent that evolution is based on your card.

Levelcalculator: This was created based on the need of BB fans to see if a familiar on the Bazaar was perfect or not even when it was listed at level 48... So we cracked the formula, wrote the calclator, then added features. First, select the name of any familiar you want. Then enter his/her level and the stats listed on the card. The calculator will show you first, it's Base, Max, and PE stats. Then it will show you how far from perfect your familiar is and what stats it will have when it reaches max level.
Back to top Go down
legendslayer
Admin
Admin
legendslayer

PostSubject: Re: Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use   Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 1:08 pm

Redleg,

I know it may feel unrewarding sometimes, but THANK YOU for all the work you put into the wiki! I reference it almost daily when comparing stats on characters and figuring out what I want to do with a team.

Although I don't use either of the spreadsheets, as I'm very familiar with the evo process, so I can do most of the calcs in my head for those.

But the wiki, love it. It will continue to be a cornerstone of the FF community as we grow. And you should see increases in advertising revenue as your daily impressions grows as well Wink
Back to top Go down
tuffybare
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use   Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 2:21 pm

BARE IS STILL ATTEMPTING TO STUFF YOUR PUBLISHIZED NERDAGES INTO BARES SUB PAR BRAIN

MAKES BARE SAD BARE IS MENTALLY UNSTABLE AND UNABLE TO BE AWESOMAGE AS THE WRITER OF SUCH A PIECE OF VIDEO GAME MIN/MAXING LITERATURE BUT BARE DOES APPRECIATE THE TIME AND LOVE SUCH A PIECE TAKES

BARE JUST STILL NEEDS TO FIGURE OUT HOW THE FREAKING HECK TO DO THE BEST BARE CAN WITH THESE ICE BOTS
Back to top Go down
Karthunk
Karthunk

PostSubject: Re: Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use   Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 3:07 pm

How many do you h ave bare?
Back to top Go down
tuffybare
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use   Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 3:31 pm

BARE ENDED UP WITH 4 FROM THE EVENT
Back to top Go down
Karthunk
Karthunk

PostSubject: Re: Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use   Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 6:11 pm

You want to do (((1+1*)+(1+1)*)+((1+1)+1)*)* for a 99.8% evo at the cost of 200 crystals. What you want to do is the first part ((1+1*)+(1+1)*) right now:

(1+1*) = The target is NOT crystalized and the source IS

(I don't think it matters if you use crystals on the target but I don't want to confuse you)

combine them to form your first 2*

(1+1)* = combine them and THEN use crystals

this will be your second 2*

Take your FIRST 2* and set it as the target

(it will have lower stats than the second because you have no used crystals on the target yet)

take the second 2* and set it as the source and combine them

The above requires 100 crystals, when you get another 50 crystals empower the 3* that you made.

After you collect 3 more ice golems and 50 (or 100 if you did not have enough crystals to empower the 3* you made) let me know and we will move on
Back to top Go down
Karthunk
Karthunk

PostSubject: Re: Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use   Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 6:12 pm

Take your time and collect your resources! This is not a card to go half-ass on! You will be using this card for the rest of your time in FF.
Back to top Go down
tuffybare
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use   Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 6:22 pm

BARE APPRECIATES THE ASSISTANCE

BARE CURRENTLY HAS 53 CRYSTALS SO BARE CAN ONLY GET SO FAR AT THE MOMENT

AGAIN BARE IS SORRY FOR JACKING YOUR THREAD BUT AGAIN BARE THANKS YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE

IS THERE A PRO TIP GUIDE FOR GATHERING FREE RESOURCES?

BARE NEED TO GATHER AMMO CANS/POWER SHOTS/CRYSTALS AND WOULD APPRECIATE ANY ADVICE AND POINTERS

EDIT:

SO BARES FIRST BUILD IS TO LEVEL 2 BOTS TO 70 AND THEN CRYSTAL ONE FOLLOWED BY EVOING UNCRYSTALED WITH THE CRYSTALED AS THE DISAPPEARING ONE INTO A V2 CORRECT?

Last edited by tuffybare on February 3rd 2013, 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use   Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 7:22 pm

OKRedleg, I seen the wiki when it first started and I've seen how far its come in such a short time. I thought it was the work of a team so kudos to you for doing such a great job on your own. Its easy for people to complain about stuff they have nothing to do with, so don't mind me LOL. And thank you Karthunk for the explaination, its a bit difficult to check out right now with my kids naggin me so I'll read it again later when I'm alone. I've been playing for a while now and I've been in the top 50 in every event execpt pvp (I knew I would just waste my time) since the start and now I'm starting to look at the evolutions seriously. I've just finished my first PE Giga PrV2 and added 50 crystals at the end. Thanks again guys ( you 2 Lanseal)
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use   Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 7:38 pm

@BARE:

I don't think you should worry about making a OPE crystal seeded evo at the moment. Gathering enough crystals takes a long time. Trade for as many Bots as you can (at least 6), evo them with max leveled seeds (source in FF?), and crystal the final product

Getting a NPE or PE Ice Golem up an running as soon as you can will help you more in the long run than waiting forever to build a OPE
Back to top Go down
tuffybare
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use   Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 7:42 pm

BARE WOULD ONLY NEED 2 MORE BOTS TO BUILD THAT ZZZ

SO THEN IF BARE BUILT LIKE THAT WHAT % WOULD BARE ACHIEVE?
Back to top Go down
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

PostSubject: Re: Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use   Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 8:31 pm

6 would be the BARE minimum (<= see what I did there). I would recommend 7 or 8 of course, but it depends on your trading skill/luck
Back to top Go down
tuffybare
Rare
Rare

PostSubject: Re: Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use   Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use EmptyFebruary 3rd 2013, 8:36 pm

HUR DE HUR DE HUR DA BARE LIKES PUNS

BARE STILL IS CURIOUS WHAT % THAT GIVE BARE

BARE DOESN'T WANT TO WASTE THE BOUNTY OF BOTS BESTOWED BEYOND BEGINNING BARES (ALLITERATIONS ANYONE?) FREEPLAY MEANS
Back to top Go down
Karthunk
Karthunk

PostSubject: Re: Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use   Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 1:35 am

Bare... the info for the percent of max evo (including crystals) is listed on the chart in column N.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use   Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 2:47 am

BARE THANKS YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP

BARE IS SORRY FOR JACKING YOUR THREAD
Back to top Go down
dokesh123
Epic
Epic
dokesh123

PostSubject: Re: Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use   Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use EmptyFebruary 4th 2013, 4:55 am

OKRedleg wrote:
The wiki is one of my projects but it doesn't have much player or fan support, so It's kinda like feels like doing all the research, reporting, fact checking, writing, editing, advertising, and publishing of a newspaper that only I read.

I'll revisit the Evolution and Empower sections and see if I can write them up better.

As for what my sheet does, it is a consolidation of all the data contained withing the 'bb_game_data.json' file. (Yes, Fatal Frontier did not even care to change the name of Blood Brothers data file when they copied it). So all the cards, skills, zones, areas, etc. are available.

I built two calculators in the sheet as well.

EvoCalculator2: By selecting a rank 1 squadmate, it will show you the remaining members of that squadmates "Family", their Base, Max, and Perfect Evolved Stats, and under the calculator Max Stats for all possible evolution combinations are listed so you can see exactly what the stats look like and what percent that evolution is based on your card.

Levelcalculator: This was created based on the need of BB fans to see if a familiar on the Bazaar was perfect or not even when it was listed at level 48... So we cracked the formula, wrote the calclator, then added features. First, select the name of any familiar you want. Then enter his/her level and the stats listed on the card. The calculator will show you first, it's Base, Max, and PE stats. Then it will show you how far from perfect your familiar is and what stats it will have when it reaches max level.

your project is awesome. its really helping my progress. i view fatal frontier wiki more than twice every day
Back to top Go down
Ravendill
Epic
Epic
Ravendill

PostSubject: Re: Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use   Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use EmptyFebruary 8th 2013, 12:50 pm

is there something wrong with the links? i can't access either...
Back to top Go down
Karthunk
Karthunk

PostSubject: Re: Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use   Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use EmptyFebruary 8th 2013, 1:15 pm

Ravendill wrote:
is there something wrong with the links? i can't access either...

Its something on your end because I just opened them
Back to top Go down
Ravendill
Epic
Epic
Ravendill

PostSubject: Re: Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use   Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use EmptyFebruary 8th 2013, 1:34 pm

weird...i was able to open it in IE, but not FireFox

P.S. - Looks like there is an error on line 24 meta-mutant stats seem too high for HP ATK and DEF.
Back to top Go down
Ravendill
Epic
Epic
Ravendill

PostSubject: Re: Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use   Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use EmptyFebruary 8th 2013, 1:44 pm

same thing happened when i switched familiars...line 24, HP, ATK and DEF have too high stats.

Looks like someone typed over the formulas
Back to top Go down
Lanseal
Site Creator
Site Creator
Lanseal

PostSubject: Re: Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use   Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use EmptyFebruary 10th 2013, 5:19 am

I'm unstickying this to compile everything into one post here: https://fatalfrontier.forumotion.com/t172-frequently-asked-questions
Back to top Go down
Ravendill
Epic
Epic
Ravendill

PostSubject: Re: Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use   Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use EmptyFebruary 11th 2013, 1:00 pm

OKRedleg's spreadsheet is broken on line B24 - H24

someone typed numbers over the formulas.
Back to top Go down
OKRedleg
Admin
Admin
OKRedleg

PostSubject: Re: Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use   Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use EmptyFebruary 15th 2013, 12:28 pm

I apologize for the sheet, I have been away for a bit and haven't been able to monitor it.

It would appear that my sheet has attracted some unusual attention. I've added protections to the sheet to prevent further damage. I'll have to spend a bit of time validating the formulas, but if anyone finds a discrepency, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Ravendill
Epic
Epic
Ravendill

PostSubject: Re: Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use   Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use EmptyFebruary 15th 2013, 2:04 pm

thanks Red. You ROCK!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use   Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use Empty

Back to top Go down

Spreadsheet for Proper Evolution and Crystal Use
Page 1 of 1