Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I don't know why, but I feel this is relevant....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
-Zzz
Admin
Admin
-Zzz

I don't know why, but I feel this is relevant.... Empty
PostSubject: I don't know why, but I feel this is relevant....   I don't know why, but I feel this is relevant.... EmptyJune 2nd 2013, 2:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why, but I feel this is relevant....   I don't know why, but I feel this is relevant.... EmptyJune 6th 2013, 1:38 pm

haha a couple hundred quid. There's people in Blood Brothers who spend that every event.
Back to top Go down
-:Braindead:-
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why, but I feel this is relevant....   I don't know why, but I feel this is relevant.... EmptyJune 6th 2013, 3:16 pm

did it 1 time too in bb , pvp event spent 400 dollars for 1200 gh , and ranked 14 but wasted all 1200. never going to do it again. events are only for prestige there, cos u can save the gh and buy it afterwards for less then the res u wasted in the event
Back to top Go down
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why, but I feel this is relevant....   I don't know why, but I feel this is relevant.... EmptyJune 6th 2013, 3:19 pm

but i totally disagree with this article. the stupid parents buy smartphones for their kids and verify it with their creditcards. and then there comes the bill, and then its the game publishers fault? if there arent such games, they waste the money on itunes music etc.
Back to top Go down
iirybackii
Epic
Epic
iirybackii

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why, but I feel this is relevant....   I don't know why, but I feel this is relevant.... EmptyJune 6th 2013, 5:55 pm

Yeah, typical nanny-state bullshit you'd expect in England and are finding more and more of here in the States, sadly.

The one proposal I would definitely be for though is some sort of online gaming commission that oversees companies like Mobage and its subsidiaries to make sure they're playing by the rules they lay out and not manipulating them to try and get players to spend more money because I'm pretty confident they are doing such things because they know most players are like these ignorant kids and don't know any better to bitch about it.

That would kill two birds with one stone.
Back to top Go down
Uncommon
Uncommon

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why, but I feel this is relevant....   I don't know why, but I feel this is relevant.... EmptyJune 7th 2013, 12:58 am

yeah, cos of this im only going to buy mercs here, if they release something here like the ijiraq promotion in bb, where u get the merc guaranteed at the last tier
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why, but I feel this is relevant....   I don't know why, but I feel this is relevant.... EmptyJune 8th 2013, 9:18 pm

we need the pvp system they have in BB.... would love to see who is beating me and watch the fight
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why, but I feel this is relevant....   I don't know why, but I feel this is relevant.... EmptyJune 9th 2013, 7:26 am

lol i love it, more news spotlighting people that take advantage of all the poor masses and theres nothing that we can do. now enter big brother to protect us from ourselves and relieve us of all responsibility and learning opportunity. clearly these children arent capable of free thought and their parents are not in any way aware of their credit statements or instilling any life skills onto their offspring....

wow imagine if that were really the truth, we'd have mobs of ravenous younglings wreaking havoc, looting, raping, and pillaging uncontrollably while their parents are off on their 51st week long cruise of the year wiping their asses with 100$ bills and eating gold leaf on every meal...

wow if i had even used my dads credit card for ANYTHING without his knowledge when i was nary a wee bean sprout id have gotten more than just some harsh words thats for certain...

you cant blame an entrepreneur for taking advantage when they find the proverbial palace of king midas when we live in a capitalist free market society...

this is another landmark on our voyage back into tyrranical communism as a society. not the good anarchistic communism where all is shared equally both resources and the labor needed to sustain and government is unnecessary because people have learned to live in harmony and set aside the petty squabbles that money brings. NOOOOO this is a step into the CCCP Soviet union where you get 3 potatos and a loaf of stale bread as payment for working 16 hours in a military weapons manufacturing facility and every word spoken or step taken must adhere to the ever changing whims of a megalomaniacal psychopath who holds not only absolute power but also 90% of the wealth....

NOW WAIT JUST A SECOND... were halfway there if you look at it objectively... every day people who are too scared to live a fulfilling life because they watch a one sided news broadcast with 10 atrocities to every positive story are happily giving away these so called "god given rights" (which for some reason housing and nourishment among these divine rights oddly enough)

and not only theirs but everyones in order to have some false safety blanket security when for one all this fear and separation from one another is what promotes these negative aspects of society as the law of attraction states that you bring into your life the things that are regularly on your mind both good and bad

but also as we scurry around like ants following the pheremone signals of the queen in a death spiral (youtube it, its crazy) we are so complacent and submissive to this government whos "protecting us" (by feeding us pesticides and food products that are deemed highly toxic 10 years later, taking away our freedom and privacy in the land of the "free", and otherwise spoonfeeding us a life of slavery and torture from birth so most dont even think to question) are the ones trafficking hard drugs into our country (CIA OFFICIALS ADMITTED TO BRINGING COCAINE INTO THE US WITH AID OF THE DEA UNDER GEORGE BUSH SRs ADMINISTRATION!!!)

but also have been shown to be responsible for the training and deployment of bin laden, the boston bombers, giving the iraqis chemical weapons during desert storm then deciding to invade this already unstable country in the middle of a civil war and right at the beginning of poppy season all for money. if you look at how many lives have been thrown away fighting a "war" that nobody wanted against a nation whos army is 50% children with rocks and didnt even have anything to do with 9/11, the fabricated tragedy that was exploited to feed into the exact same bullspit population control agendas. those lives given are not only unnoticed, but expected due to hyping up armed forces recruiting where these human beings go to be degraded, broken, and reprogrammed to follow any command without question no matter how immoral

we already have FEMA camps, theyr the cities that are crammed beyond capacity with all the bar coded and price tagged lettuce headed drone products, i mean people, into to increase their (our) value thru time efficiency. yes were nothing more than the largest cash crop in the world when everyone is programmed by various subliminal factors early on to see our lives as nothing more than work and reproducing therefor creating more workers. all the while were given just enough distraction so we dont see the changes happening in the big picture but not so much that we stop fulfilling our purpose of making the millionaires who own the company as much as possible in return for the bare minimum or even less

lol omfg im gonna stop now i think i just wrote an 8 page essay on why we should trust eachother, and not the government. we have much better perspective of our best interests and despite being told that we're all thoughtless victims out to kill rape and rob eachother, which really those who do those things are products of the flawed system when you follow the aforementioned train of thought, there truly is a tremendous potential for positive human action that would nurture individuals, communities, and our host planet which has clearly been trying to shake off us like fleas or mold with all these earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, volcanos and other natural disasters

here i go rambling again... a summary:

metaphorically we're dogs slowly being forced into e-collars so that we dont bite ourselves but the e-collar restricts our vision and weve been left in a dark room full on knives dirty needles rat poison and ducts bringing in pure carbon monoxide. are we really any safer by taking away peoples rights to own a weapon or sell you a figment of digital imagination when the people who are taking them away give us a new reason to throw these "god given rights" away every day...

then we'll never learn or grow. the US did it to the chinese 100 years ago bringing them in to build railroads and feeding them opium to keep them complacent and thoughtless... forover 500 years africans endured worse conditions that people would be arrested for in the current day if they were to keep a dog in...

TRAUMA BASED MIND CONTROL, leading to stockholm syndrome and enforcement of agendas benefiting only those with money to buy congress and the senate by the many

or we can make a mistake and learn something from it and progress, instead of being coddled to the point that there are so many morons and ignorant fools that cant think for themselves because natural selection no longer applies. now who would want a world full of sheeple who ask how high when master says jump....

sorry to rant im just very passionate about all this martial law protect us from ourselves crap.

if i can get at least one person to think outside their everyday box before my time here is spent then ill be able to die knowing i at least did SOMETHING to help humanity in some small way.

unfortunately thats exactly what caused cannabis, lsd, mushrooms, and other entheogenic substances to be considered more dangerous than heroin, cocaine, and methamphetamine in the eyes of the authorities and also the reason that timothy leary was considered a public enemy during his time.... but personally id rather martyrd to open some minds than to sit around with one thumb up my ass and the other hard against the millstone living life as dictated by whomever has enough money to purchase the legislation that is like a cage for each one of us that not only gets smaller and smaller every day, and people are happy for it because without someone there to protect us from ourselves then we may actually have to take responsibility for our actions and nobody wants that.

everything is someone elses fault, its got nothing to do with the fear and lack of trust we have for one another keeping us divided. why is it that a handful of people seems to hold total control over the masses throughout history? there are more of us regular folk than there are trying to run this ship behind the scenes, why not take back whats rightfully ours?

thomas f-ing jefferson one of the founding fathers of the US was quoted saying:

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have. Thomas Jefferson

When we get piled upon one another in large cities, as in Europe, we shall become as corrupt as Europe. Thomas Jefferson

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.€Thomas Jefferson

It is incumbent on every generation to pay its own debts as it goes. A principle which if acted on would save one-half the wars of the world.€Thomas Jefferson

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." Thomas Jefferson

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." The Federal Reserve Bank (The FED) is a private bank." Thomas Jefferson in 1802:
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why, but I feel this is relevant....   I don't know why, but I feel this is relevant.... EmptyJune 9th 2013, 7:48 am

sorry everyone, hopefully i dont offend anyone that is not my intent. its just annoying to go outside and see so many people with this victim mind set who do something stupid then want the other person involved punished and to be rewarded for their stupidity thenafter.

pobodies nerfect but life is full of lessons and valuable experience itd be a shame to waste that opportunity right? well hiding from it or refusing to take responsibility for your actions may be easier but everyone makes mistakes, what separates people is whether you endure and learn from it or just point fingers.

my pops always told me when you point your finger at someone else you need to keep in mind youve got 3 pointed right back at yourself
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why, but I feel this is relevant....   I don't know why, but I feel this is relevant.... EmptyJune 9th 2013, 8:05 am

lmfao i just remembered what lead me to even start typing that post i didnt even get it in there. lmfao chicanery i love that word
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why, but I feel this is relevant....   I don't know why, but I feel this is relevant.... EmptyJune 9th 2013, 11:14 am

you must have been blazed when you wrote that ... its almost an entire essay
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why, but I feel this is relevant....   I don't know why, but I feel this is relevant.... EmptyJune 9th 2013, 12:59 pm

Wow lol I just looked at how long that actually was lmfao, I'm kind of afraid to reread it to see how many times I repeated myself lol

Yea, take that and mix in little ADD, insomnia, and I was playing the game and lord knows whatever other distractions I happened upon I think that took me like 2 hours to type up lol

It just blew my mind, how are kids coming up with that kind of money??? And if theyr using theyr parents credit I can only imagine once it was noticed how the parents reacted lol I mean how are euro comparing to the USD? Last I checked it was something near double. So correct me if I'm wrong please but I'm pretty sure I read a figure that compared to a couple grand in our dollars... That's like a months rent on a house plus living expenses in my area...

Either that kid got shipped off to boot camp or a sweatshop, or more likely its their allowance and/or their parents are bringing in a 9 figure salary since that credit line has to have a pretty high spending limit

I think its either taken way out of proportion or something because I think by a pretty young age most kids would understand that kind of money could buy a car... An Xbox with live and a new game for it daily.... Or I don't even know my mind is swimming with possibilities
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why, but I feel this is relevant....   I don't know why, but I feel this is relevant.... EmptyJune 9th 2013, 1:39 pm

At any rate it says a lot about how those "concerned parents" handled their duty in teaching their kids about the world. You can't blame game developers for trying to make money that's the capitalist way... If they really think that they can blame anyone but themselves for their kids naivete/ignorance then that's just pathetic.

Really tho none of that adds up. Obviously developers overcharge for in game whatever but how young are these kids that are being given smart phones with credit attached but at the same time apparently don't understand how much theyr spending????

Talk about giving a kid matches in a firework factory... Maybe if your 8 year old is a target for snakeoil salesmen then you shouldn't be giving them smart phones and credit cards I mean wow you don't hear about hersheys being sued for children's dental costs. It sucks there's no way of preventing stupid people from reproducing since theyr the ones having the most kids cuz theyr too dumb to use contraception and natural selection is something were apparently at war with along with drugs, obesity, etc... I mean if its a criminal offence to attempt suicide which should be a matter of assessing what that person is lacking, then how long is it before everything's foam padded with an extra layer of bubble wrap on it? Let's ban forks and knives because they could hurt someone, and let's get rid of cars and booze cuz of their death counts...

The phone games are just an easy target to use as a scapegoat because these negligent parents don't seem willing to learn how to raise and show their children how to survive in the world. They'd rather blame someone else for the fact that they not only allowed but fully enabled the situation to occur in the first place
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why, but I feel this is relevant....   I don't know why, but I feel this is relevant.... EmptyJune 9th 2013, 1:42 pm

Then people wonder why these kids end up being brats with entitlement issues that give up and throw a fit whenever they experience rough situations... They never had to learn coping skills because they never had to use them
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why, but I feel this is relevant....   I don't know why, but I feel this is relevant.... EmptyJune 9th 2013, 1:57 pm

Lol that was a good vent, I gotta get away from this thread tho lol or else ill probly continue to repeat myself bom jocolor
Back to top Go down
paintballer58
Epic
Epic
paintballer58

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why, but I feel this is relevant....   I don't know why, but I feel this is relevant.... EmptyJune 9th 2013, 1:58 pm

CHICANERY!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't know why, but I feel this is relevant....   I don't know why, but I feel this is relevant.... Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't know why, but I feel this is relevant....
Page 1 of 1