Fatal Frontier Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The one and only dedicated Fatal Frontier forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

iwave24

Go down 
+2
bwjoejr
iwave24
6 posters
AuthorMessage
iwave24
Uncommon
Uncommon
iwave24

iwave24 Empty
PostSubject: iwave24   iwave24 EmptyMay 26th 2013, 10:19 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm relatively new to this community and so far have enjoyed posting and trading. So, one day I was checking out the wiki and stumbled upon this forum.
At the time, I was still learning how to play the game. Back in April I found this forum and was impressed at what an excellent resource it was, so I decided to join. and I'm glad I did.
I have learned a lot from reading the forum and asking questions. People here are always willing to answer questions or give advice. This is an excellent social forum and essential resource to anyone who takes fatal frontier seriously.

About me, Well I'm 36 going on 37 so I'm a bit older than most of you however I'm sure some of you are older than me. I started gaming waaayyyy back in 1999, when my cousin bought me a copy of quake 2 and I've been gaming ever since. I played everquest, counter-strike, day of defeat, world of warcraft, warhammer 40k dawn of war and many other games along the way. In 2006 I became a truck driver and gaming became more difficult as I was on the road all the time, I ended up using a laptop and an air card and it worked well for a few years. In 2012 the over the road trucking became tiresome and less lucrative so I decided to haul condensate crude oil which nearly doubled my income but allowed me less time to play games. So armed with an htc evo 4g I started playing ff as a substitute and found it fun and addicting and have been playing since late march. I'm consistently trying to improve and rank higher in events that I choose to invest my time and energy.

I'm good natured, kind, very sarcastic, a bit cynical, I have bad luck, I'm a realist and a pirate at heart, I love a good joke and know how to dish it out and take it. I'm also very competitive in everything I do, I hate losing but I've always been a good sportsman, I have never been able to be angry at someone who beat me, I just try harder and do better the next opportunity I get. I played basketball all my life and I've always been the kind of player to leave it all on the court, if I lose and I gave it my best, at least I know I did my best and try harder next time. Anyway I like to trade and sell stuff, I do from time to time spend money in game to buy res but not very often. I'm always looking for like minded allies and event allies.

Good to meet you and feel free to msg me sometime.
Back to top Go down
bwjoejr
Admin
Admin
bwjoejr

iwave24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: iwave24   iwave24 EmptyMay 26th 2013, 11:08 pm

Welcome aboard. Glad to have you on this isolate planet (that we know of).
Back to top Go down
iwave24
Uncommon
Uncommon
iwave24

iwave24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: iwave24   iwave24 EmptyMay 26th 2013, 11:50 pm

Glad to be here B Dubya Joe Jr. Smile
Back to top Go down
dokesh123
Epic
Epic
dokesh123

iwave24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: iwave24   iwave24 EmptyMay 27th 2013, 8:11 am

Hey there, welcome to the Forum
Back to top Go down
DaedHead8
Epic
Epic
DaedHead8

iwave24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: iwave24   iwave24 EmptyMay 27th 2013, 11:37 am

A belated welcome to you sir! I always like it when someone goes in depth in their introduction, really makes you feel like you know a person.
Back to top Go down
http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DaedHead8
iwave24
Uncommon
Uncommon
iwave24

iwave24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: iwave24   iwave24 EmptyMay 28th 2013, 3:30 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Arthainius
Admin
Admin
Arthainius

iwave24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: iwave24   iwave24 EmptyMay 28th 2013, 5:45 pm

Does it still pay by mile or is it salary? Ive been looking for a high paying driving job like back when you could haul trailers for fema at 3.40 a mile haha
Back to top Go down
sphynx187
Epic
Epic
sphynx187

iwave24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: iwave24   iwave24 EmptyMay 28th 2013, 6:00 pm

You could always come up to North Dakota and haul gravel/water/tailings for the oil boom.

Lots of money being made by being able to drive.
Back to top Go down
iwave24
Uncommon
Uncommon
iwave24

iwave24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: iwave24   iwave24 EmptyMay 28th 2013, 9:28 pm

ConocoPhillips is on top of the Eagle Ford shale boom in central Texas, I'm making $300 bucks a day hauling crude oil condensate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

iwave24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: iwave24   iwave24 Empty

Back to top Go down

iwave24
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fatal Frontier Forum :: Social Frontier :: Cardinal Enclave-
Jump to: